Wife Fucking Without You

My wife plays without me at times. I usually don't know when it happens until he sends me pics/videos or she comes home & offers me their creampie. Sometimes I eat her then fuck her, but sometimes I fuck her then eat both. LOVE it all ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0267.JPG
    IMG_0267.JPG
    921.3 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0270.JPG
    IMG_0270.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0271.JPG
    IMG_0271.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0272.JPG
    IMG_0272.JPG
    812.8 KB · Views: 158
  • l&c2.gif
    l&c2.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 173
It’s both very arousing and very angsty
The "angst" is a good thing (at least for me!) as to this day, it gives me the firmest hardons I can get. I find peak arousal when my wife is traveling with her boss and staying with him in his room registered as his wife. I know that each night while she's with him, they'll have sex at least once, and will be acting like married couples act, both in and out of bed. This gives me a woody itermittently throughout the day and the temptation to jack off is almost overwhelming. I think this is why I cum so quickly and explosively when she comes home and I'm finally inside her again. I would bet most of the guys in this forum who have experienced this sensation would agree, too!

The "angst" is a good thing (at least for me!) as to this day, it gives me the firmest hardons I can get. I find peak arousal when my wife is traveling with her boss and staying with him in his room registered as his wife. I know that each night while she's with him, they'll have sex at least once, and will be acting like married couples act, both in and out of bed. This gives me a woody itermittently throughout the day and the temptation to jack off is almost overwhelming. I think this is why I cum so quickly and explosively when she comes home and I'm finally inside her again. I would bet most of the guys in this forum who have experienced this sensation would agree, too!
100% agree

The wife dating her boss is very hot. My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. Like you, I enjoy knowing that, on their 'business trips', they are living and behaving as a married couple. I jerk off the entire time they are on their trips.

Kate knows that I love to watch her with other men but she admits that the actual sex is better when she is alone with a guy. The guy is less inhibited without her husband sitting there jerking off and she does not have to worry about my enjoyment at the time.

The wife dating her boss is very hot. My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. Like you, I enjoy knowing that, on their 'business trips', they are living and behaving as a married couple. I jerk off the entire time they are on their trips.

Kate knows that I love to watch her with other men but she admits that the actual sex is better when she is alone with a guy. The guy is less inhibited without her husband sitting there jerking off and she does not have to worry about my enjoyment at the time.
My wife is very similar- she knows my desire to watch but says she feels much less self conscious without an audience, letting herself go and feeling the pleasure

My wife has started fucking certain guys alone & im loving it. Many other hubbies enjoy this?
We've usually met guys together, but for the first time last year she fucked a guy on her own. I was away at the time but we had met the guy previously at a party. She was sexting him(with my approval) and sending me the conversations, they were so hot to read. So I encouraged her to take it further, she was reluctant at first because we'd always played together before but she soon got on board with the idea. Met him in a hotel and took plenty of pics and vids for me. I fucked her so hard when I got home!!!

Yes, we enjoy this too, but only after we have received the bull together at our place. Once he has fucked her with me present and she is comfortable with him, I encourage her to "date" the bull without me being there. I do expect photos and videos of their encounters alone and "reclaim" her after a highly detailed recap of their evening together.
Very Hot!!

Reactions: hornyhubby13
My wife is very similar- she knows my desire to watch but says she feels much less self conscious without an audience, letting herself go and feeling the pleasure
It's interesting how some men find it even more arousing that their wife is meeting the bull 1:1 than they do watching her being pleasured. Personally, I enjoy having hubby present more because I like to see the looks on their faces as they take in just how much fun the wife is having. However, one of my longest cuckold relationships lasted over 2 years and hubby only watched the very first time. After that he found that he enjoyed it most when he knew I was fucking his wife in their marital bed while he was at work. We used to take a lot of pics and send them to him while we were playing, which he also found incredibly arousing.

It's interesting how some men find it even more arousing that their wife is meeting the bull 1:1 than they do watching her being pleasured. Personally, I enjoy having hubby present more because I like to see the looks on their faces as they take in just how much fun the wife is having. However, one of my longest cuckold relationships lasted over 2 years and hubby only watched the very first time. After that he found that he enjoyed it most when he knew I was fucking his wife in their marital bed while he was at work. We used to take a lot of pics and send them to him while we were playing, which he also found incredibly arousing.
Good points, Tony. What we found way back in the day was that some guys who turned out to be very good lovers for my wife were not comfortable with another man (me) in bed at the same time. Even though I'd made it clear I would be playing a passive role, they just never got comfortable with the idea. Those were the guys who had trouble getting it up, or keeping it up. My wife loves having a guy on each breast (and one inside her if we can make it happen) so that couldn't happen if I wasn't in the room. Over time, we found that she really liked longer term relationships with me joining once in a while. Kind of like "threesome" style. Once she found a guy who could bring her to orgasm with vaginal sex, she wanted him often! :)))

When she was in her late 30s (and I in my late 40s) we found a 24 Yr. old for her through AFF. Normally she preferred coworkers, but to get her a younger guy we had to spread the net wider. The young man we found satisfied her lust for a "hard body" capable of cumming more than once in an evening, but on the first meeting in a hotel, he couldn't get it up with me in the room. Because of the erotic aspects of watching my wife with a young fertile male and the pregnancy risk I wanted to be there, but alas, I had to invent an excuse to go to the liquor store for more refreshments. When I left for the store, my devious wife invited the young man to take a shower with her. That did the trick. He got hard in the shower, dragged her over to the bed without drying off and immediately entered her missionary - no foreplay, no messing around. She loved it.......

She invited this young man to our house two more times, and he grew somewhat more comfortable with me being in the house (but not in bed with them). What did this brief relationship in was that the young man had a serious girlfriend and was experiencing guilt. That's the thing about younger lovers......

My wife has started fucking certain guys alone & im loving it. Many other hubbies enjoy this?
I love that as well. My wife has always had my permission to fuck whoever, whenever and as much as she wants. I love watching my wife fuck another man, but she free to do it whether I'm home or not.

Her job requires her to attend annual conferences. So, if she meets a guy while at the conference, she is free to do what she wants.

She and I are in our 50's. She takes very good care of herself and seems to attract young guys a lot. Her current bf is 29. She calls him her young, hung stud, lol.

He is a really good guy and he is allowed to come over to our house whenever he wants. I'm an airline pilot, so even if I'm away on a trip, he is welcome to spend as much time at our house as he wants. In fact, I make sure I keep my fridge stocked with his favorite beer for him.

I love coming home from a trip with my wife in bed with him. If they're fucking, I'll strip and join in, or just watch. If they're asleep, I'll strip and slide in bed with them. However, she occasionally fucks his best friend, as well. So, a few times I've come home and she's in bed with both of them. In that case, I'll go sleep in the spare bedroom, lol.

My wife has always played alone; we've been in the lifestyle for over five years! When we first started we thought we would try different scenarios - her alone, me watching, me joining, etc. She wanted to start with her playing alone. We've been so pleased with it that we never tried anything else! She usually goes out almost every Saturday and changes her fuckbuddy every couple of months. She's done some of their friends and even a couple of gang-bangs! All on her own!

I very much prefer it, it's more exciting. The tension and mystery make my imagination go wild. The feeling of exclusion makes it extra cucky.
I've been telling her that I want to start role-playing cheating harder. I want her to start seeing guys behind my back altogether and only sometimes reveal affairs and encounters she has been having.
Nowadays the only reason I want to be present is to film them so I can wank over it (again and again and again) later.

I very much enjoy it now. I use to think I’d never be able to handle it. I wanted to be there at all times but in reality, it’s not about what I want. It’s about her enjoying sex whenever and with whomever. That’s the way it is now and I’m ok with that. Just imagining what she’s doing gives me the most horny feeling plus the crazy angst.