Wife Fucking Without You

I very much prefer it, it's more exciting. The tension and mystery make my imagination go wild. The feeling of exclusion makes it extra cucky.
I've been telling her that I want to start role-playing cheating harder. I want her to start seeing guys behind my back altogether and only sometimes reveal affairs and encounters she has been having.
Nowadays the only reason I want to be present is to film them so I can wank over it (again and again and again) later.

I do enjoy sometimes not knowing who is fucking my wife. That is hot. I like knowing that there are men in our city who have fucked my wife and I have no idea who they are.

Most of the time my wife does not want me there, she will allow me only once in a while, she likes to get a emotionally involved with the guy who is fucking her, she will never use the term bull or stud, it is always boyfriend or friend or lover (for the 2 regulars) - she will treat it like an affair.

My husband loves it when I do this and then tell him about it after whilst he cleans me up. I have a boyfriend of sorts, who I meet up with for dates and sex. Im hoping to involve my husband more by bringing him to our house and fucking him in our bed, whilst my husband listens (maybe watches… we’ve not got there yet but I find that thought of him watching me get lost with another guy a huge turn-on)

I also need to do meet up with my lover without him being aware. He’d love that! X

Lynn has been fucking other men without me since before we were married so that's about 23 years (we do also play together as well). She's basically free to fuck whoever she wants, whenever she wants and I wouldn't want it any other way.
I love it when she gets home or if we are away, I go up to our room and her cunt (and often her ass ) is full of cum and I get to clean her up while she tells me in detail what a dirty little slut she's been. It makes me want her more than ever and the sex we have after she's been fucked (whether I was present or not) is amazing.

My wife has started fucking certain guys alone & im loving it. Many other hubbies enjoy this?
For me personally, I think my wife fucking other guys alone and 'behind my back,' might be the best way for us to 'ease into' the lifestyle. I think part of my wife's inhibitions comes from her not wanting to disappoint me or embarrass either of us. If she could get use to fucking other guys, without me around, it may just give her the confidence she needs to become a hotwife. I have given her my 'permission' to 'date' other guys, but as far as I know, that still hasn't happened.

My wife and I have a place in Myrtle Beach, SC. She gets to spend a lot of time there alone, while I'm at home 300 miles away because I still work. She fucks a lot on her own, and sends me pics and videos. I love it!!!! 😍
Myrtle Beach? One of my favorite places on the planet.

I was chatting with another guy on another board and he had a great idea for play. they get adjoining hotel rooms, she takes her lover into one room while he waits in the other. genius!

Reactions: Jon Day
I have always wanted my wife to enjoy others. Of course I want to be involved , or watch. But I know that if she is inclined to fuck someone without my knowledge or involvement eventually either I will find out or she will tell me. Either way she will have crossed the line - her self imposed line - about sex outside the marriage. And that is what I want. From there on no barriers exist. Both are free agents to jointly participate or to go it alone and share the story later. It opens the entire lifestyle .

GF has a whole routine. Nails, hair, makeup, all after she's tried on several different outfits to wear. All very tight & short.
She takes off her panties & hands them to me as she's leaving: "I won't be needing these" and "maybe I'll send u a few pix"....and,
"Wait up, Ill bring you home desert"
You're living the dream.

Reactions: Samberg503
For me personally, I think my wife fucking other guys alone and 'behind my back,' might be the best way for us to 'ease into' the lifestyle. I think part of my wife's inhibitions comes from her not wanting to disappoint me or embarrass either of us. If she could get use to fucking other guys, without me around, it may just give her the confidence she needs to become a hotwife. I have given her my 'permission' to 'date' other guys, but as far as I know, that still hasn't happened.
I think that's how it will happen with my wife. I encourage her to fuck other guys, even beg her. Her friend is also working on her big time for me trying to persuade her. I think that she doesn't want to do it in front of me but may do it if she was out with her friends and got chatted up she would know that she has permission and her friend would as well. The last time we spoke about it my wife said her friend was much dirtier and often had men visit her house for sex. I need to get my wife to visit her friends when she has men friends round.

My wife has always played alone; we've been in the lifestyle for over five years! When we first started we thought we would try different scenarios - her alone, me watching, me joining, etc. She wanted to start with her playing alone. We've been so pleased with it that we never tried anything else! She usually goes out almost every Saturday and changes her fuckbuddy every couple of months. She's done some of their friends and even a couple of gang-bangs! All on her own!
Sounds Hot!! Glad You both are Enjoying Yourselves!!

Reactions: phbbhp238