Wife Fucking Without You

I understand Sir, my wife makes the decision of who is in control, and if she were to submit to you I respect you as the dominant male.
Your wife makes the decision based on her potential lover in the moment. Her craving to be Dominated and Taken is depending on him. She WANTS to submit. All she needs is the man who’s not afraid to take control.

Reactions: 420destiny
My wife only fucks guys without me. She does not allow me to watch. She does enjoy bringing home wet panties and a dripping pussy which she encourages me to eat. I love it.
I’d be happy to be the one filling her with seed. It would be up to her whether or not to allow you to eat it out of her. I’m hoping she wouldn’t during her fertile days though. However, she should let you know why.

Your wife makes the decision based on her potential lover in the moment. Her craving to be Dominated and Taken is depending on him. She WANTS to submit. All she needs is the man who’s not afraid to take control.
It's what she looks for Sir. She gets tired of being with a wimp for a husband and needs a man with balls who wants to dominate. This must be why she cheated on me even though I'm a willing cuck, and tried to have another man's baby without my consent. She has no respect for me as a man and does what she wants with other men, it's her natural need and desire as a woman, and she gets a thrill when her lover disrespects and humiliates me, which I think enhanced the thrill. She needs a man with balls to take charge of her and her marriage, I've learned to swallow my pride and submit and be obedient and thankful my wife is getting what she needs from a better man.

Last edited:
Ah got it , just got back together with ex wife and been fucking her for a while . A number of times she called me over for fucking and insisted I lick her out . I guessed and she confirmed she had just been fucking her boyfriend . I am hooked .

My wife has better sex with her lover if I'm not there. She worries about making sure my needs are met when I'm in bed with them so once things get started I slip away and spend the night in another bedroom. Seeing them emerge from our bedroom (sometimes in various stages of nudity) holding hands and obviously having fun is a huge turn on for me.

I've found the sex is better 1 on 1 also. I requested this with one couple I was involved with. The husband would leave us in the hotel alone for an period of time.
She was almost a different person without her husband in the room. The dynamic is different 1 on 1.

It's what she looks for Sir. She gets tired of being with a wimp for a husband and needs a man with balls who wants to dominate. This must be why she cheated on me even though I'm a willing cuck, and tried to have another man's baby without my consent. She has no respect for me as a man and does what she wants with other men, it's her natural need and desire as a woman, and she gets a thrill when her lover disrespects and humiliates me, which I think enhanced the thrill. She needs a man with balls to take charge of her and her marriage, I've learned to swallow my pride and submit and be obedient and thankful my wife is getting what she needs from a better man.
This would be a perfect couple for me. In charge of their bedroom. In control of marriage. Taken control of both their minds and bodies. I would eventually get her pregnant. With or without permission. Keep in mind it’s not cheating if you are willing

This would be a perfect couple for me. In charge of their bedroom. In control of marriage. Taken control of both their minds and bodies. I would eventually get her pregnant. With or without permission. Keep in mind it’s not cheating if you are willing
Would you like to explore this more?
PM me and say hello

Reactions: 420destiny
The 1on 1 dynamic is different when the husband leaves the room. I actually prefer it. The couple Inwas with she would say and do things that she probably wouldn't if her husband was in the room.

It definitely feeds that taboo cheating fantasy.

Reactions: antoniodicro