Wife Fucking Without You

An interesting question is do husbands with weak imaginations wish to share their wives? I am sure that very few do, as it takes a lot imagination to imagine your wife opening her legs to another man. And of the few husbands who do, I am sure that they must be present, so they can see what they cannot imagine. I, on the other hand, preferred to hear about it afterwards.

I discovered this by accident. My ex-wife, before we were married, and I had set up an MMF threesome date with an old friend of mine at his place; he lived about 40 miles from us. I left her off at his place and I instructed both of them to begin without me, as I had to run a business errand in town first. I hurried about, driving like a fool, as I knew that they both were far too shy to begin without me. Then it hit me; why not force them to start without me by taking an extra-long time. I pulled into a Barnes and Noble bookstore and spent the next two hours reading, with my mind constantly returning to the thought of what they might be doing.

When I finally showed up, he answered the door naked, his cock was soft but swollen looking. His apartment smelled strongly of sex (the unique sex smell created by another man's sweat and cum mixing with your woman's sweat and vaginal fluids is intoxicating) and I found her sitting naked on the sofa, looking completely exhausted and satisfied. We had a quick threesome and left for dinner with him.

Later that night she told me all the juicy details: how he had made no moves on her whatsoever and how she had went to bathroom and removed all her clothes before returning to him and how and where they had sucked and fucked in his place. (Interestingly enough, a neighbor of his had knocked on his door, while I was still absent and after they had begun without me. My friend opened the door wide, expecting to see me; instead his neighbor saw my naked girlfriend sitting on his sofa. This portion of her story excited me more than can be imagined. Believe me, I wished that he had invited this other fellow in his apartment for a threesome without me.)

Then later, about the time we married, we had a regular date with a friend of ours every Saturday morning for almost a year and a half. We usually had threesomes but he sometimes got to fuck her solo, while I sat and watched. After about half a year, my job required that I work a half day on Saturday, in the morning no less. I was crestfallen at first, as he could not reschedule for later in the afternoon. He fucked her while I was at work and he left before I got home. At first, I was supremely disappointed not to have bene in the action, but I soon discovered that I preferred not being there. Not seeing is great.

One of the best times ever was when I sat in a chair facing away from her and her lover, with only her description of what he was doing to her body to keep my imagination going.

KK "flying solo" is nothing new in some regard. As a long term average, I've been present, either as voyeur or participant at probably 75% of her encounters. The remainder have been KK playing on her own, with one, sometimes more than one guy.

In the last year, something new's happening for us. KK's got a "steady boyfriend," a married cheater named Andy. He's local, sexually enslaved to KK, like madness, and accessible. She fucks Andy on a regular basis without me present, in venues ranging from the back seat of her Escalade, our favorite seedy motel, our home, even his.

There have been several times since this affair started that I've been excused from the room, dismissed, asked to leave, because KK "wants to be a certain way with him." KK and Andy are extremely intimate with one another, no limits. He particularly enjoys anal sex with my wife. I watched one of those sessions on the playroom cameras, jacking off the whole time - unfortunately there's no audio. That session was intense; KK was totally into it, the level of sensuality, intimacy was off the chart! I was oddly jealous.

Since that session, I've gotten to watch this action up close and personal, so I'm a bit less jealous now. I find it very erotic that KK wants private time with Andy, and I'm always impressed by the effort she puts into those encounters.

Oh, hell yes! It adds an unknown dimension to it.
Dhe gets the freedom to what, where, how & who she pleases, as many times as she pleases.

You get to sit home, cock in hand and wonder what she's doing right now with another mans bug cock.

She may even bring you home some very messy panties or her breasts covered with his cum!

There are a number of different men in our city I have never met who have fucked my wife, some of them many times during our marriage. Some are one-night-stands who picked up my wife in a bar when she went out alone. Some are men she has met during the course of her everyday life at the supermarket, the mall or the home improvement store. I prefer to watch but I love my wife being promiscuous on her own.

I have a close friend that has been coming to our place and play with us for some time. A few months ago, he came to our house one evening and I happened to be away. He met my wife and they made out and fucked, ever since then, my wife has been starting to see him alone without me around, although she still told me about the sex afterwards, I can tell she's feeling very excited to be able ot play with him alone. My friend also told me that my wife opens up more and much more relax for the sex if I am not there. I fully expect this to happen more and more often..
This is how we found out "happy place" doing this. Tried me being there when she met guys, she HATED it. Couldn't relax and enjoy herself for worrying about how I was receiving what she was doing. Once she actually had an affair that started behind my back, she LOVED having others involved and has been doing so since.

CW

This was how we started and I can tell you the very first time was excruciating. The stomach churning, text tempting, erection inducing madness of it all was almost overwhelming. That cuckold angst is hard to explain but I was hooked from that day on. My leg is involuntary shaking just typing this as I'm reminded of the many nights suffering in that state. I actually prefer her to do overnight stays now as I don't pace around the house as much knowing she wont be home until morning.

Mmmm, love that insufferable anticipation.

Mr 4

This was how we started and I can tell you the very first time was excruciating. The stomach churning, text tempting, erection inducing madness of it all was almost overwhelming. That cuckold angst is hard to explain but I was hooked from that day on. My leg is involuntary shaking just typing this as I'm reminded of the many nights suffering in that state. I actually prefer her to do overnight stays now as I don't pace around the house as much knowing she wont be home until morning.

Mmmm, love that insufferable anticipation.

Mr 4
Would she like to visit for a week or weekend?

Reactions: 420destiny
At first it was a definite NO! from me and actually caused a little delay in the start of our cuckold lifestyle. She felt awkward and self conscious having sex with another man in front of me and I could not stand even the thought of her doing it without me there. Eventually, after several years of cuckolding, I agreed to let her have sex with another man without me present as long as it was agreed upon before hand. Then we relaxed the rules even more so that now she can have sex with another man on the spur of the moment without telling me in advance or even go behind my back on purpose just because she knows how it torments me. BUT, and a big but, she Always tells me about it afterwards. And yes, she really does always tell me because she knows I enjoy the angst and she enjoys causing it. That's the difference between cuckolding and cheating. Full disclosure.

Would she like to visit for a week or weekend?
She has done some weekends but never a full week. I think I'd be in a straight jacket if that ever happened. She is very sporadic with her communications and sometimes I only get a text saying she's on her way home. She knows it drives me wild and uses it to her advantage.

Mr 4

I have been present at almost my wife’s meets but she has met twice on her own With guys she trusts.
When she met the guys on her own it is a very different feeling for me.
I was at work and was very difficult for me to concentrate as the arranged meeting time approached and impossible for me to function when I know they were together
very exciting but we both prefer me being there.

Reactions: antoniodicro
Mrs Lmws plays with our current long term Bull one on one the majority of the time now. He's been our go to Bull for about 4 + years now and we both trust him. We've been in the lifestyle now for about 11 years and he is one of only two Bulls she has played one on one with. With our previous long term Bull, she played with him one on one once. I do enjoy watching her play as well as participating but did encourage her to play more one on one as I felt like sometimes when they are fucking and I'm just watching, jacking, taking pics and vids that I become a distraction to their sex and further felt that if they did play one on one their sex might become more uninhibited, to which it did. Mrs Lmws, prior to our current Bull, had only allowed me to have anal sex with her 3 times and stated many times that she wasnt really into "Butt stuff". Now that shes playing with her Bull more one on one, she has let him take her ass dozens of times which further proved my instinct of encouraging the one on one play.

Mrs Lmws plays with our current long term Bull one on one the majority of the time now. He's been our go to Bull for about 4 + years now and we both trust him. We've been in the lifestyle now for about 11 years and he is one of only two Bulls she has played one on one with. With our previous long term Bull, she played with him one on one once. I do enjoy watching her play as well as participating but did encourage her to play more one on one as I felt like sometimes when they are fucking and I'm just watching, jacking, taking pics and vids that I become a distraction to their sex and further felt that if they did play one on one their sex might become more uninhibited, to which it did. Mrs Lmws, prior to our current Bull, had only allowed me to have anal sex with her 3 times and stated many times that she wasnt really into "Butt stuff". Now that shes playing with her Bull more one on one, she has let him take her ass dozens of times which further proved my instinct of encouraging the one on one play.
Definitely takes trust for Mrs to meet one on one. I prefer a mix. Husband there most of the time but him accepting he won’t always be included. HOWEVER, I would never want her to hide out alone encounters from him. In fact, she loves telling him that he is eating my cum out of her just filled pussy often.

Reactions: owlcuck