Wife Fucking Without You

She had fucked this man in our home one time. The three of us met at a motel, and I "delivered" MY WIFE to his room. For two hours my mind was in overdrive, imagination in some ways is more powerful than sight. Picking her up and walking her to our car, knowing another man's cum was living inside her---She had lots to say later.

She had fucked this man in our home one time. The three of us met at a motel, and I "delivered" MY WIFE to his room. For two hours my mind was in overdrive, imagination in some ways is more powerful than sight. Picking her up and walking her to our car, knowing another man's cum was living inside her---She had lots to say later.
How is she now?
Did you know, what happened in that two hours

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Only two hours?
I would have kept her overnight. Even if you were waiting in the parking lot.

He should have given her a long hard fucking and cum all over her face and not let her clean it off. Then sent her out to her out to the car, had him lick it off, then bring her back for more fucking, including her ass, while he continued waiting in the car. Let the cum leak from her ass onto the car seat as he took her home.

He should have given her a long hard fucking and cum all over her face and not let her clean it off. Then sent her out to her out to the car, had him lick it off, then bring her back for more fucking, including her ass, while he continued waiting in the car. Let the cum leak from her ass onto the car seat as he took her home.
with her newly cleaned face