Wife Fucking Without You

How about this???

She had fucked this man in our home one time. Now I took her to a motel, and "delivered" her to his room for a good fucking. She had told
me he was a hot lover, had a large, thick dick and she climaxed several times as he fucked her before. For some crazy reason, I wasn't jealous, in fact I was hot and aroused.

After I dropped he, or three hours my mind was in overdrive, imagination in some ways is more powerful than sight. Picking her up and walking her to our car, knowing another man was just kisseing and fucking her, his cum still inside her was so hot and erotic. She had lots to say on the drive home.

She told me "He wants me to be his regular fuck-slut. He told me that as her was fucking me to a huge climax and I couldn't help but say yes, pllleeeeeaseeee."

I was both shocked and aroused.

She went on "when I agreed, he finished my very hot and wet climax, then he told me to get off the bed and into my knees. He had me try to suck him like that, he's very thick, then he began to climax. Initially into my mouth, then onto my face and breasts. Then he told me to get dressed and leave, without cleaning up. So here I am, with his sperm all over me. I hope you don't mind too much. You knew you brought me here to fuck him again."

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211018-172920_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20211018-172920_Messages.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 129
How about this???

She had fucked this man in our home one time. Now I took her to a motel, and "delivered" her to his room for a good fucking. She had told
me he was a hot lover, had a large, thick dick and she climaxed several times as he fucked her before. For some crazy reason, I wasn't jealous, in fact I was hot and aroused.

After I dropped he, or three hours my mind was in overdrive, imagination in some ways is more powerful than sight. Picking her up and walking her to our car, knowing another man was just kisseing and fucking her, his cum still inside her was so hot and erotic. She had lots to say on the drive home.

She told me "He wants me to be his regular fuck-slut. He told me that as her was fucking me to a huge climax and I couldn't help but say yes, pllleeeeeaseeee."

I was both shocked and aroused.

She went on "when I agreed, he finished my very hot and wet climax, then he told me to get off the bed and into my knees. He had me try to suck him like that, he's very thick, then he began to climax. Initially into my mouth, then onto my face and breasts. Then he told me to get dressed and leave, without cleaning up. So here I am, with his sperm all over me. I hope you don't mind too much. You knew you brought me here to fuck him again."
Nice wife!!

We can't stay that long. But we ARE staying in the keys! Marathon? Big Pine? Largo?
Recommendations as to where in Keys & hotel are much appreciated!

Not Key West....too many tourists.

We can't stay that long. But we ARE staying in the keys! Marathon? Big Pine? Largo?
Recommendations as to where in Keys & hotel are much appreciated!

Not Key West....too many tourists.
Marathon is ideal. It’s laid back, a good jumping point for both Key West and Key Largo if you wish.
I would need better dates to help with hotel recommendations.