Wife Fucking Without You

Yes, we enjoy this too, but only after we have received the bull together at our place. Once he has fucked her with me present and she is comfortable with him, I encourage her to "date" the bull without me being there. I do expect photos and videos of their encounters alone and "reclaim" her after a highly detailed recap of their evening together.
Oh NOOOO! If i get my hands on her, You are going to be there and watch me tear that ass up pal! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes, we enjoy this too, but only after we have received the bull together at our place. Once he has fucked her with me present and she is comfortable with him, I encourage her to "date" the bull without me being there. I do expect photos and videos of their encounters alone and "reclaim" her after a highly detailed recap of their evening together.
I also prefer he be there the first few times. I want him knowing she’s not afraid to take cock and cum from her new Bull.
And I want her comfortable and knowing she is in good hands. Always protected. But expected to perform when needed. That could take many different forms.

I also prefer he be there the first few times. I want him knowing she’s not afraid to take cock and cum from her new Bull.
And I want her comfortable and knowing she is in good hands. Always protected. But expected to perform when needed. That could take many different forms.
Well said! Mrs HW is out right now with a regular and told me before she left she was going to take a full load bareback tonight! Anxious for her return! More to cum....

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Loving these pics
Well said! Mrs HW is out right now with a regular and told me before she left she was going to take a full load bareback tonight! Anxious for her return! More to cum....
Where in Florida are you? If we are close she may be telling you that often. Though there will times she will be required NOT to tell you until after you find out for yourself

Reactions: Playncpl
Loving these pics

Where in Florida are you? If we are close she may be telling you that often. Though there will times she will be required NOT to tell you until after you find out for yourself
True...we are in NE Florida. Wouldn't object to her coming home filled and used releasing her inner slut....

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
This is definitely not for us. We are both clear that the only reason that we play around is for our pleasure. If we can’t enjoy it together then we typically don’t do it. But that’s just us
That’s what chat and feeling out prospects is about. Above all this should ALWAYS be about everyone having fun. Nothing wrong with knowing and setting limits. Any man/Bull/lover you have should understand and respect that.

This is definitely not for us. We are both clear that the only reason that we play around is for our pleasure. If we can’t enjoy it together then we typically don’t do it. But that’s just us
Different people enjoy different things and that fine , the only problem comes when partners are both looking for something different to the other. The important thing is that you know what works for you and that's great, keep on enjoying that xx

Lol are you sure your both on the same page, lots of couples are not

When my husband is not at home or is away from the city for a few days with business, I receive other men in our house, sometimes they stay overnight, sometimes I stay to them. I don't send him pictures or videos, I let his imagination to run wild, he knows what I'm doing anyway and when he comes home I tell him everything and fucks me like a desperate man. When he is at home he also actively participates in threesome and if there are several men at the same time he just watch how I'm gangbanged then he licks me to clean my pussy and ass full of cum and fuck me.
I’d love to stay over and use that tight wet pussy

Reactions: mirella.hango
Wow she is hot

just so sweet and so tasty she is