Wife Fucking Without You

We are going on hols in August and I am hoping my lady will go out on her own or at least, we will go in a club and go our separate ways. I will watch from a distance, her flirting, dancing and hopefully if she finds the right guy she will put her hand down his trousers whilst I am in full view, fingers crossed

My wife has started fucking certain guys alone & im loving it. Many other-

Very hot you must be able to give her what he can`t.
Delivered her to a hotel, he was a gentleman we met earlier. New in the lifestyle, he asks to have her alone, and we agreed. After that, imagination ran amuck. My wife in a hotel just to fuck and be used by another man. In my mind's eye I watched as he undressed my "property" and explored her body like the treasure it is. Hands touched the places that use to be mine. In a moment she was naked on the bed and this stranger hovered over her sucking her tits like her owned them. I could see her flailing about, pulling his head down to swallow all the flesh he could. In a moment he grabbed her legs and drug her 100 lb. body across the bed to position her freshly shaven pussy for his use. Legs wide, in the air, a wet pussy, and a wanton look, she cries out as he thrusts his manhood into her most private part-----------Well, I was not there, but the mind created these images and many more. Three hours later I walked her to the car, lipstick missing, hair askew, I wondered if her lipstick was planted on his cock. She told me later he was a good lover, and had filled her twice with cum. No doubt it would be running out of her well used pussy, and another man would be living inside her. Attached pic is her, not this Sucks 2.jpgevent

Our first Bull, who we met while on vacation this past winter in Fl, will be arriving at our local airport this afternoon. First time that we have seen Him since. He and I have been chatting and working up to this meeting, in our home. Hubs will drive me to the airport where we will pick Him up. My lover and I will sit in the backseat as hubs drives us home. Once at home, Our Bull and I will take over our master bedroom. Hubs will spend tonight and tomorrow night camping at a nearby campground. Hubs is actually at the campground now, setting up his site.

Sunday morning, hubs will come home to join us in bed and then for brunch.

So, so excited!

Our first Bull, who we met while on vacation this past winter in Fl, will be arriving at our local airport this afternoon. First time that we have seen Him since. He and I have been chatting and working up to this meeting, in our home. Hubs will drive me to the airport where we will pick Him up. My lover and I will sit in the backseat as hubs drives us home. Once at home, Our Bull and I will take over our master bedroom. Hubs will spend tonight and tomorrow night camping at a nearby campground. Hubs is actually at the campground now, setting up his site.

So, so excited!
Know the feeling--love for husband to give me away---

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Know the feeling--love for husband to give me away---
The act of giving your wife to another man for his and her pleasure while you are not present is one of the most emotional times in our life. The constant thought of what he is doing to her remains on the front of your mind the entire time.

Reactions: pete_wife
The act of giving your wife to another man for his and her pleasure while you are not present is one of the most emotional times in our life. The constant thought of what he is doing to her remains on the front of your mind the entire time.
Husband here---Agony ecstasy all in one package, love it though--take her as your own, and use her body, possess her, as she gives all a woman can give. Think of the other man inside her as you resume ownership

My Wife mainly fucks alone, only a few times on exception have I been allowed to be there. However she almost always gets pics and videos for me. This is an example from a recent session in June 2022 with her steady bull at the moment. When she gets back we always play, sometimes fuck, or I service her however she prefers.

Attachments

• sho1.png
    sho1.png
    571.4 KB · Views: 137
My wife and I have a place in Myrtle Beach, SC. She gets to spend a lot of time there alone, while I'm at home 300 miles away because I still work. She fucks a lot on her own, and sends me pics and videos. I love it!!!! 😍
This is my ultimate fantasy

I love getting to know new cucks. Is that you?

yes I am the cuck and she is the hotwife. I do most (if not all of our posting here on the forums). I will usually be active on nights when she's out playing. Tonight is one of those nights. Lately she's been playing about once or twice a month with bulls.

So, so excited!
Update, to those who might be curious.
Hubs drove me to the Airport where we licked up my Vaca Lover. I got into the backseat and my lover joined me there. While hubs drove us home, a 20 min ride, my lover and I made-out like teens coming home from prom. When we got home, fortunately hubs was able to pull into the garage because I was half naked and my lover’s thick cock was out of his shorts!
Once inside the house, we bid farewell to hubs who left us alone and temporarily went to his campsite, only a few miles away. His instructions were to watch his phone for text updates but to mainly stay away from home but plan to return Sunday around 11:00am.
During the evening on Fri, during the day on Sat and Sat night, my lover and I sent several graphic pics to hubs so that he knew what we were up to.
At 10:00am Sunday, I texted and told him to come home at 11:00am, read the note waiting for him and do as we required.
The note said:
“Hi Honey, welcome home. Thank you for allowing me time with my very capable lover.
He and I are at Brunch. While waiting for us, please shower and change our sheets and remake the bed.
We will arrive by 1:00. Be naked, clean, shaven and kneeling by the bed at 1:00 sharp.
So you know, we must leave our house at 3:00 to drive Him back to the airport.”
Mwah!”

My lover and I had a wonderful brunch, held hands and giggled like newlyweds.
When we arrived home, at 1:05, the house was filled with soft music and as we ascended the stairs, there was naked hubs, kneeling next to the bed.

It really got fun for the remaining 2 hours that we had left.

Update, to those who might be curious.
Hubs drove me to the Airport where we licked up my Vaca Lover. I got into the backseat and my lover joined me there. While hubs drove us home, a 20 min ride, my lover and I made-out like teens coming home from prom. When we got home, fortunately hubs was able to pull into the garage because I was half naked and my lover’s thick cock was out of his shorts!
Once inside the house, we bid farewell to hubs who left us alone and temporarily went to his campsite, only a few miles away. His instructions were to watch his phone for text updates but to mainly stay away from home but plan to return Sunday around 11:00am.
During the evening on Fri, during the day on Sat and Sat night, my lover and I sent several graphic pics to hubs so that he knew what we were up to.
At 10:00am Sunday, I texted and told him to come home at 11:00am, read the note waiting for him and do as we required.
The note said:
“Hi Honey, welcome home. Thank you for allowing me time with my very capable lover.
He and I are at Brunch. While waiting for us, please shower and change our sheets and remake the bed.
We will arrive by 1:00. Be naked, clean, shaven and kneeling by the bed at 1:00 sharp.
So you know, we must leave our house at 3:00 to drive Him back to the airport.”
Mwah!”

My lover and I had a wonderful brunch, held hands and giggled like newlyweds.
When we arrived home, at 1:05, the house was filled with soft music and as we ascended the stairs, there was naked hubs, kneeling next to the bed.

It really got fun for the remaining 2 hours that we had left.
Continued:
It seems that hubs misread My text to him. As you saw from My text above, I said "Be naked, clean, shaven and kneeling..."
Hubs missed one of the commas and read: "Be naked, clean shaven and kneeling..."
Those commas can make all of the difference.
So, My lover and I walked into the find hubs totally naked and void of body hair below his neck! He doesn't have much on his chest anyway, but his pubes were gone! MY lover and I instinctively broke out on laughter! hubs looked so embarrassed. My lover was amused but I was actually tuned on and got an idea. I handed hubs a pair of black thigh-high stockings and had him put them on. We then added a cock ring and hubs looked the part! We then found out that my Lover's flight was delayed 4 hours, so..... for the next 3 hours, hubs was kneeling right beside me sucking my lover's cock.... then hubs and I would turn around and offer my Lover TWO nice asses..... Yep, hubs took his first real cock!
Hubs and I were both sad to take our boyfriend to the airport later that day.
Hubs is also remaining pube-free. I like it that way!

Last edited:
Continued:
It seems that hubs misread My text to him. As you saw from My text above, I said "Be naked, clean, shaven and kneeling..."
Hubs missed one of the commas and read: "Be naked, clean shaven and kneeling..."
Those commas can make all of the difference.
So, My lover and I walked into the find hubs totally naked and void of body hair below his neck! He doesn't have much on his chest anyway, but his pubes were gone! MY lover and I instinctively broke out on laughter! hubs looked so embarrassed. My lover was amused but I was actually tuned on a got an idea. I handed hubs a pair of black thigh-highs and had him put them on. We then added a cock ring and hubs looked the part! We then found out that my Lover's flight was delayed 4 hours, so..... for the next 3 hours, hubs was kneeling right beside me sucking my lover's cock.... then hubs and I would turn around and offer my Lover TWO nice asses..... Yep, hubs took his first real cock!
Hubs and I were both sad to have to take our boyfriend to the airport later that day.
Hubs is also remaining pube-free. I like it that way!
Will this be a permanent thing? Pube free?