Wife Fucking Without You

Continued:
It seems that hubs misread My text to him. As you saw from My text above, I said "Be naked, clean, shaven and kneeling..."
Hubs missed one of the commas and read: "Be naked, clean shaven and kneeling..."
Those commas can make all of the difference.
So, My lover and I walked into the find hubs totally naked and void of body hair below his neck! He doesn't have much on his chest anyway, but his pubes were gone! MY lover and I instinctively broke out on laughter! hubs looked so embarrassed. My lover was amused but I was actually tuned on and got an idea. I handed hubs a pair of black thigh-high stockings and had him put them on. We then added a cock ring and hubs looked the part! We then found out that my Lover's flight was delayed 4 hours, so..... for the next 3 hours, hubs was kneeling right beside me sucking my lover's cock.... then hubs and I would turn around and offer my Lover TWO nice asses..... Yep, hubs took his first real cock!
Hubs and I were both sad to take our boyfriend to the airport later that day.
Hubs is also remaining pube-free. I like it that way!
I told hubs that I received a text from our Boyfriend stating that he wanted pics of us in matching panties. Hubs blushed yet showed excitement. While we sat together searching online for the perfect panties to wear, I then showed hubs my cart, from another site, full of different sizes and shapes of strap-ones. I had hubs choose his fave and then hit “order”.

I told hubs that I received a text from our Boyfriend stating that he wanted pics of us in matching panties. Hubs blushed yet showed excitement. While we sat together searching online for the perfect panties to wear, I then showed hubs my cart, from another site, full of different sizes and shapes of strap-ones. I had hubs choose his fave and then hit “order”.
Oh Darling, now you could take his ass as I'm taking yours!!!!

Update, to those who might be curious.
Hubs drove me to the Airport where we licked up my Vaca Lover. I got into the backseat and my lover joined me there. While hubs drove us home, a 20 min ride, my lover and I made-out like teens coming home from prom. When we got home, fortunately hubs was able to pull into the garage because I was half naked and my lover’s thick cock was out of his shorts!
Once inside the house, we bid farewell to hubs who left us alone and temporarily went to his campsite, only a few miles away. His instructions were to watch his phone for text updates but to mainly stay away from home but plan to return Sunday around 11:00am.
During the evening on Fri, during the day on Sat and Sat night, my lover and I sent several graphic pics to hubs so that he knew what we were up to.
At 10:00am Sunday, I texted and told him to come home at 11:00am, read the note waiting for him and do as we required.
The note said:
“Hi Honey, welcome home. Thank you for allowing me time with my very capable lover.
He and I are at Brunch. While waiting for us, please shower and change our sheets and remake the bed.
We will arrive by 1:00. Be naked, clean, shaven and kneeling by the bed at 1:00 sharp.
So you know, we must leave our house at 3:00 to drive Him back to the airport.”
Mwah!”

My lover and I had a wonderful brunch, held hands and giggled like newlyweds.
When we arrived home, at 1:05, the house was filled with soft music and as we ascended the stairs, there was naked hubs, kneeling next to the bed.

It really got fun for the remaining 2 hours that we had left.
Can't wait to hear more!!!! You're such a good slut for your bull !!!!

Continued:
It seems that hubs misread My text to him. As you saw from My text above, I said "Be naked, clean, shaven and kneeling..."
Hubs missed one of the commas and read: "Be naked, clean shaven and kneeling..."
Those commas can make all of the difference.
So, My lover and I walked into the find hubs totally naked and void of body hair below his neck! He doesn't have much on his chest anyway, but his pubes were gone! MY lover and I instinctively broke out on laughter! hubs looked so embarrassed. My lover was amused but I was actually tuned on and got an idea. I handed hubs a pair of black thigh-high stockings and had him put them on. We then added a cock ring and hubs looked the part! We then found out that my Lover's flight was delayed 4 hours, so..... for the next 3 hours, hubs was kneeling right beside me sucking my lover's cock.... then hubs and I would turn around and offer my Lover TWO nice asses..... Yep, hubs took his first real cock!
Hubs and I were both sad to take our boyfriend to the airport later that day.
Hubs is also remaining pube-free. I like it that way!
I love how your hubby is so submissive for you and you're submissive for your bull !!! Always makes the bull happy to know he can dominate Hotwife and hubby!!! Great that you give your bull your mouth and ass, plus those of your hubby!!! Sounds like you enjoyed watch ing him sucking your bull and getting his ass fucked while you did the same!!!! Still want to see more pictures of you!!!!

Most of wifes fucking is alone with the other guy. I've been there for a few, but it's hot as hell getting the pics/vids via text or ... while she is out. Sometimes I'm out of town on business and other times I'm home alone waiting for her to get home and jerking to the pics/vids I get. Very hot.
It is hotter sometimes to wait at home knowing that another man is doing what he wants to your wife.

It is hotter sometimes to wait at home knowing that another man is doing what he wants to your wife.

Sitting home with your imagination running wild with ideas is definitely hot. I have done it occasionally, and it is a roller coaster of emotions. But then having her return home and being the one to remove her wet, cummy panties from her used body and to see her pussy all puffy and inflamed with another man's load slowly oozing out and the smell of sex and him is intoxicating. Sometimes she has hand prints on her ass from a slap, other times she has scratches from touch sex, and other times a hickey, and they all just add fuel to the fire.

My wife suggested we add a ... setup to our bedroom television, and seeing a notification that motion has been detected on the camera app is always something that causes my heart to skip a beat. The last time she activated it, I was at work, and I watched as she brought a stranger into our bedroom. They stood at the side of our bed and kissed with his hands exploring her body. She was dressed slutty and had returned from a neighborhood bar with the stranger. I watched as he undressed my wife, she was not wearing panties, and he got her naked and pushed her shoulders down, so she was kneeling before him. I watched as my wife got his pants open, pulled out his nice-sized cock, and took him in her mouth. He pulled her up and turned her around, pushing her chest down on the bed, and he gave her ass a few slaps that I could hear, and she yelped from the sting. I watched as he pushed his cock into my wife and began to pound her from behind until she climaxed, and then he followed inside her. When he pulled out, his cock was dripping their mixed cum, and my wife took my pillow and wiped his cock off. They lay in the bed side by side until he was hard, and then he took her missionary style, filling her again.