Wife getting back into hotwifing

An update: spoke to a black guy who will be at Hedo same time as us and wants to fuck my wife. I set up to get together with him first night at resort.
What a way to start a vacation.a bog hard black.cock.to.get her back.into.being a hotwife.. After Hedo shell.probably want to.go.on.Hotwife dates every weekend. MY WIFE LIVES A VERY INTENSE HOYWIFE LIFESTYLE

Reactions: AndyCee777
What a way to start a vacation.a bog hard black.cock.to.get her back.into.being a hotwife.. After Hedo shell.probably want to.go.on.Hotwife dates every weekend. MY WIFE LIVES A VERY INTENSE HOYWIFE LIFESTYLE
That's what I'm hoping for. That she'll enjoy getting back into hotwifing so much that when we return home she asks me to start finding fuck buddies for her.

Going to Hedo in a few weeks and wife has told me she wants to get back into hotwifing while there. We discussed whether I will watch her getting fucked or she'll go off on her own and decided we'll do both. This is one of the outfits she's going to wear. I'll report back when we return from Jamaica.
I will happily help o_O