Wife getting back into hotwifing

Going to Hedo in a few weeks and wife has told me she wants to get back into hotwifing while there. We discussed whether I will watch her getting fucked or she'll go off on her own and decided we'll do both. This is one of the outfits she's going to wear. I'll report back when we return from Jamaica.
That is an invite from the word go. Delicious tits. I bet her pussy is ooth and tasty to???👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅

Going to Hedo in a few weeks and wife has told me she wants to get back into hotwifing while there. We discussed whether I will watch her getting fucked or she'll go off on her own and decided we'll do both. This is one of the outfits she's going to wear. I'll report back when we return from Jamaica.
She needs to!

The interesting aspect of our hedo trip was that eventhough we had communicated with the black guy in advance of our trip and worked out a time for my wife and him to get together to fuck while I watched and she then met him again solo the next night the unplanned and spontaneous encounter she had two nights later was much more satisfying.
That night we were watching the main room entertainment when a white married guy sat down next to my wife and started chatting with her. He said he had been watching her since the beginning of the week and thought she was very hot. He also said he told his wife that and she told him to go see if my wife would be interested in fucking him. After another drink my wife, in front of others sitting close by, starting rubbing his cock thru his shorts. Then she stood up took his hand and said to me that they were going back to our room to play. I told them to have fun and that I'd join them in a while.
About 20 minutes later I entered our room and this is what I saw.
She later told me it was the best fuck she's had all week.IMG_20230308_220438824.jpg

Wow, very sexy

Reactions: Jazthing
The interesting aspect of our hedo trip was that eventhough we had communicated with the black guy in advance of our trip and worked out a time for my wife and him to get together to fuck while I watched and she then met him again solo the next night the unplanned and spontaneous encounter she had two nights later was much more satisfying.
That night we were watching the main room entertainment when a white married guy sat down next to my wife and started chatting with her. He said he had been watching her since the beginning of the week and thought she was very hot. He also said he told his wife that and she told him to go see if my wife would be interested in fucking him. After another drink my wife, in front of others sitting close by, starting rubbing his cock thru his shorts. Then she stood up took his hand and said to me that they were going back to our room to play. I told them to have fun and that I'd join them in a while.
About 20 minutes later I entered our room and this is what I saw.
She later told me it was the best fuck she's had all week.View attachment 1238146
Omg so damn hot. Love to see my wife like that.

Morning Well I knew I liked Roses but that is all classy in that dress

Best of luck you lucky guy

Reactions: Jazthing