Wife getting dressed.

I like to know she's wearing it for someone else, especially on a date, she had a very hit date with an old school freind last night and was dressed in stockings I had brought, she phoned me to tell me she was there, and he came on the phone to say don't wait up she is going to be a while, haven't slept all night.

Nice! The thing is, my wife always wears "normal" underwear when she goes out with me. The sexy dress is reserved for her dates.

Yeah my wife had favourite outfits for my friend to see her in, sometimes not even for sex. She likes the attention as he and I got turned on and get all the touches we can. If she's in a playful mood she'll wear a very short tartan or denim skirt - that means try something different. For a no fuck (groping OK) evening vest and tennis skirt (panties or not), school blouse/tie grey very sort skirt and white socks means I might fuck, talk me into it. Full black stockings, suspenders, panties and bra or short black slip with lace around her tits - this means you will fuck me tonight get me wet.

Hotwife has a date with a new guy tonight. I help her get dressed for dates often....she has me put her Hot Wife anklet on for her and kiss it. (this pic is from a BBC date a few weeks ago) Tonight is a guy she's been chatting with for awhile now who comes into town regularly. They've been trying to arrange a date and it seems like tonight is a go. He's married...they met on one of our lifestyle sites so she already knows what he looks like, his body is like and he has a big cock. Of course he's seen all of her too! They've been Kiking for quite some time so she figures this is pretty close to a sure thing. As long as he's a cool, sexy guy who can turn her on in person then she gets some new cock and he gets my little married hottie to fuck. His wife is smoking hot too...but she's not coming along on this trip...sigh... In the pic notice that perfect little ass, pussy and tits that are covered up by the clothes she just put on....tonight a lucky guy will be slipping her out of all of it except her anklet and they will enjoy each other. If he's tested (she almost exclusively dates tested guys) then he will be filling her bare pussy with his bare cock and giving her a few creampies to bring home to me. I will of course be expected to clean her up....but I love to do it! Just imagine how he's going to feel when he gets his hands on that ass for the first time, slips her out of those pants and her panties...and everything that follows!

View attachment 272544
way to go girl, you have fun

Hotwife has a date with a new guy tonight. I help her get dressed for dates often....she has me put her Hot Wife anklet on for her and kiss it. (this pic is from a date a few weeks ago) Tonight is a guy she's been chatting with for awhile now who comes into town regularly. They've been trying to arrange a date and it seems like tonight is a go. He's married...they met on one of our lifestyle sites so she already knows what he looks like, his body is like and he has a big cock. Of course he's seen all of her too! They've been Kiking for quite some time so she figures this is pretty close to a sure thing. As long as he's a cool, sexy guy who can turn her on in person then she gets some new cock and he gets my little married hottie to fuck. His wife is smoking hot too...but she's not coming along on this trip...sigh... In the pic notice that perfect little ass, pussy and tits that are covered up by the clothes she just put on....tonight a lucky guy will be slipping her out of all of it except her anklet and they will enjoy each other. (she will probably wear a sun dress tonight though) If he's tested (she almost exclusively dates tested guys) then he will be filling her bare pussy with his bare cock and giving her sticky panties a few creampies to bring home to me. I will of course be expected to clean her up....but I love to do it! Just imagine how he's going to feel when he gets his hands on that ass for the first time, slips her out of those pants and her panties...and everything that follows!

View attachment 272544

This is how it began that night as her date was undressing her shortly after this pic was taken...I'd say he was excited!

View attachment 272548
would love to hear more!

Hotwife has a date with a new guy tonight. I help her get dressed for dates often....she has me put her Hot Wife anklet on for her and kiss it. (this pic is from a date a few weeks ago) Tonight is a guy she's been chatting with for awhile now who comes into town regularly. They've been trying to arrange a date and it seems like tonight is a go. He's married...they met on one of our lifestyle sites so she already knows what he looks like, his body is like and he has a big cock. Of course he's seen all of her too! They've been Kiking for quite some time so she figures this is pretty close to a sure thing. As long as he's a cool, sexy guy who can turn her on in person then she gets some new cock and he gets my little married hottie to fuck. His wife is smoking hot too...but she's not coming along on this trip...sigh... In the pic notice that perfect little ass, pussy and tits that are covered up by the clothes she just put on....tonight a lucky guy will be slipping her out of all of it except her anklet and they will enjoy each other. (she will probably wear a sun dress tonight though) If he's tested (she almost exclusively dates tested guys) then he will be filling her bare pussy with his bare cock and giving her sticky panties a few creampies to bring home to me. I will of course be expected to clean her up....but I love to do it! Just imagine how he's going to feel when he gets his hands on that ass for the first time, slips her out of those pants and her panties...and everything that follows!

View attachment 272544

This is how it began that night as her date was undressing her shortly after this pic was taken...I'd say he was excited!

View attachment 272548
Damn that’s so hot!

Hubby says it pretty incredible, he'll shave me, apply lotion to my legs, pick out sexy panties, often no bra. Then he watches me play, then he cleans up.
Full circle he calls it. !!

That is one of my all time favourite things to do and we go shopping together and help her choose outfits for her dates with her long term boyfriend , this pic was just before their second date at a summer ball

Attachments

• 492293633.258274public.jpeg
    492293633.258274public.jpeg
    282.3 KB · Views: 102
\I like calling my cuck and letting my cuck talk with the stranger I have picked up at the bar. I ask my stranger to be graphic to my cuck about how he will soon be fucking me. It keeps my cuck up all night thinking of me impaled on a thick cock and cuming with a different man.
have you called cuckie while on a date, and then blown the guy while he describes it to hubbie?

have you called cuckie while on a date, and then blown the guy while he describes it to hubbie?
When my wife worked at a small town tavern , she would call, one night a guy wanted to take her out after she got off. It was very late and the only thing open was an hour away . To which I suggested to her , why not tell him your husband is waiting at home and you can’t stay out so late but you would love to drop by for a cup of coffee on the way home. She excitedly said , yes that might work. She called me again from his driveway, went in and fucked for about 45 minutes, came home, gave me a blow by blow and some cream pie desert.

Reactions: Nancy3502
When my wife worked at a small town tavern , she would call, one night a guy wanted to take her out after she got off. It was very late and the only thing open was an hour away . To which I suggested to her , why not tell him your husband is waiting at home and you can’t stay out so late but you would love to drop by for a cup of coffee on the way home. She excitedly said , yes that might work. She called me again from his driveway, went in and fucked for about 45 minutes, came home, gave me a blow by blow and some cream pie desert.
The cool part , came later, we were in the “country “ rural Missouri, she worked in as I said a small town tavern, the guy that she went to be with, at that time a stranger, was here newly from England . I asked the usual questions , how big was his cock, did he fuck good , did you cum hard , you didn’t clean up did you , I wanna eat you out. When I found out he was from England and they were gonna make it a regular thing , I told her they, meaning Englishmen, liked to Bum fuck . She didn’t know what I meant and I told her he’s gonna want to stick it in your butt. Well about the third meeting she told me she was cumming hard and he pulled out and stuck it in her ass and finished while she was cumming , I loved that story !