Wife/Girlfriend Writing

slutplay

Verified
Verified
I don't know if anyone else is into this. A while back my girlfriend (who I don't live with) texted me to ask if she could take home a guy from a party in a pub she was at. She was a bit drunk and had had a lift to the pub. He was a friend of one of her friends.
I of course excitedly said of course! To cut a long story short, they ended up naked in her bedroom and she sucked him off and he fucked her bareback. She orgasmed loads of times and enjoyed it. He finished by spunking on her tits. He then went home, presumably to his wife. The next day, however, she was unsure she had done the right thing. We spoke on the phone and I assured her that she had indeed done the right thing! I visited her the next day. Straight to the bedroom where she had been fucked.
She said to my delight as I was fucking her and as she gave me details that she felt like a whore and a slut. I told her she was. This made her cum all the more so I asked her to get her lipstick and I would write on her what she was. This amused her and I took this photo. Now she loves to be called dirty names. I love to oblige!
I love her so much and I want her to behave like this again, but it hasn't happened, sadly. We share so many lovely things like walking and discussing things and this is something else I want us to share.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 13.42.09.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 13.42.09.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 26