Wife has gone overseas - No idea what will happen

You give good advice. I was giving her some space but every few days I was asking if she had met someone. I'm not going to bring it up again with her while she's away, I'll find out when she gets back.

I guess the big unknown for me is whether our relationship will change. I hope it doesn't, like in your case, but you never know.

It turns out she did meet someone she clicked with at a club. They talked most of the evening, which she was wanting as she's not just going to jump into bed with a guy.

At the end of the evening she decided not to proceed. Somehow he talked himself into her room (she said she made it very clear she wasn't going to do anything). All they did was make-out. I'm still shaking my head trying to understand why she didn't go further. The guy must have thought he was in after getting into her room. Disappointing.

I still think in the last few days of her trip she will get over the hurdle, as the urgency of the situation will force her hand.
Any updates? Making out is a good step... be PATIENT AND LOVING and it will most likely happen in time

Reactions: btweets
sorry.. not laughing..but kind of..you offered to let her?? she has..already..before her trip..and is getting her brains fucked out on it..later..she might..tell yo..about ..one little encounter..cuz thats what you want. How do i know? check me out..Ive done it..hundreds ofn times..3 diff hubbys:)
Lol to the point I like it,👍

It doesn't matter if you've done it thousands of times, you don't know her or our situation. Believe me, she has not done this before.

This is what makes it especially difficult for me. She's only ever been with me, now she's overseas and has been given the green light to do as she wants. I don't know if her conservative nature wins out or whether her inner sexual lust will be released.

It's nerve-wracking. I'm hoping the inner sexual lust wins out.
You are delusional, if you haven't been given your wife regular sex she has been getting it somewhere else ,and as for you giving her permission she doesn't need your permission,
I don't quite know what you want it sounds like you want her to do it but are really hoping she won't, come on she is a good looking single woman on holiday alone you say she is going to nightclubs and will be dancing with other guys,
My frend I'm sorry to tell you your wife is being fucked probably by more than one guy dam it if my wife wanted to go on holiday alone I would be in no doubt that she is looking for strange cock,👍

Dropped a dress size bought sexy new dresses and lingerie and has never dressed up for you, fully waxed...sounds like she has a male friend going with her and she is going to take you up on your offer. good luck on your quest
I never thought of that scenario you could well be right, 👍