Wife has gone overseas - No idea what will happen

I need to offload my thoughts and share my situation, this seems like the place for it.

My wife and I have been married for 12 years. She was a virgin when we married, and for the whole of our marriage we've had very vanilla sex (no oral, missionary only). I've always tried to push her to be more adventurous, without luck.

We gel in every way apart from sex. Anyway, as fate would have it the past couple of years I've had ED issues and low libido. This has coincided with my wife hitting her mid-30s and having a sexual awakening. She's much more open to trying new things, but with my issues I'm now not interested.

I have been feeling bad that I can't fulfill her. I started imagining her with other men that can fulfil her needs, and the thought grew to the point where I wanted to suggest it to her. She's never been with another man and I know she regrets not playing the field a bit before meeting me.

A couple of months ago I said to her that with my issues, I was feeling bad for her and that I would be ok with her sleeping with another man. I didn't know how she would take it, she comes from a conservative family and she has been very loyal to me.

After thinking about it a week or so, it turns out she was open to the idea. She's been saying though that there's a very low chance she would actually go through with it (10% she says), the thought though definitely excites her.

Fast forward to today. She's just gone overseas on a solo holiday for the next few weeks. It was planned prior to me bringing this offer up. But now I'm at home constantly thinking about if/when she will do something. Before she left, she dropped a dress size (down to size 6), looking better than she ever has. She bought a bunch of sexy dresses and lingerie (she has never dressed up for me) for when she goes out at night on her trip. She's fully waxed, nails done, nice hair cut.

She loves dancing and will be going to clubs a lot on her trip wearing these sexy dresses. The way she is looking there'll be a lot of guys hitting on her, she's staying in hotels by herself, I can't see how at least one guy won't succeed in bedding her.

I've had very mixed emotions about my wife sleeping with another man. Angst is a great word. I know there will be no going back, and the thought of her with another man arouses me and hurts me at the same time.

I really hope she goes through with it. I have not pushed her at all after the initial offer, I wanted it to all be her doing and her choice.

Anyway, let's see how it goes. The condition with the offer was she needs to tell me if she sleeps with someone. I will post here if I get the dreaded message.

I need to offload my thoughts and share my situation, this seems like the place for it.

My wife and I have been married for 12 years. She was a virgin when we married, and for the whole of our marriage we've had very vanilla sex (no oral, missionary only). I've always tried to push her to be more adventurous, without luck.

We gel in every way apart from sex. Anyway, as fate would have it the past couple of years I've had ED issues and low libido. This has coincided with my wife hitting her mid-30s and having a sexual awakening. She's much more open to trying new things, but with my issues I'm now not interested.

I have been feeling bad that I can't fulfill her. I started imagining her with other men that can fulfil her needs, and the thought grew to the point where I wanted to suggest it to her. She's never been with another man and I know she regrets not playing the field a bit before meeting me.

A couple of months ago I said to her that with my issues, I was feeling bad for her and that I would be ok with her sleeping with another man. I didn't know how she would take it, she comes from a conservative family and she has been very loyal to me.

After thinking about it a week or so, it turns out she was open to the idea. She's been saying though that there's a very low chance she would actually go through with it (10% she says), the thought though definitely excites her.

Fast forward to today. She's just gone overseas on a solo holiday for the next few weeks. It was planned prior to me bringing this offer up. But now I'm at home constantly thinking about if/when she will do something. Before she left, she dropped a dress size (down to size 6), looking better than she ever has. She bought a bunch of sexy dresses and lingerie (she has never dressed up for me) for when she goes out at night on her trip. She's fully waxed, nails done, nice hair cut.

She loves dancing and will be going to clubs a lot on her trip wearing these sexy dresses. The way she is looking there'll be a lot of guys hitting on her, she's staying in hotels by herself, I can't see how at least one guy won't succeed in bedding her.

I've had very mixed emotions about my wife sleeping with another man. Angst is a great word. I know there will be no going back, and the thought of her with another man arouses me and hurts me at the same time.

I really hope she goes through with it. I have not pushed her at all after the initial offer, I wanted it to all be her doing and her choice.

Anyway, let's see how it goes. The condition with the offer was she needs to tell me if she sleeps with someone. I will post here if I get the dreaded message.
So fucking hot! Can we see a few pics of her?

sorry.. not laughing..but kind of..you offered to let her?? she has..already..before her trip..and is getting her brains fucked out on it..later..she might..tell yo..about ..one little encounter..cuz thats what you want. How do i know? check me out..Ive done it..hundreds ofn times..3 diff hubbys:)

sorry.. not laughing..but kind of..you offered to let her?? she has..already..before her trip..and is getting her brains fucked out on it..later..she might..tell yo..about ..one little encounter..cuz thats what you want. How do i know? check me out..Ive done it..hundreds ofn times..3 diff hubbys:)
It doesn't matter if you've done it thousands of times, you don't know her or our situation. Believe me, she has not done this before.

This is what makes it especially difficult for me. She's only ever been with me, now she's overseas and has been given the green light to do as she wants. I don't know if her conservative nature wins out or whether her inner sexual lust will be released.

It's nerve-wracking. I'm hoping the inner sexual lust wins out.

Dropped a dress size bought sexy new dresses and lingerie and has never dressed up for you, fully waxed...sounds like she has a male friend going with her and she is going to take you up on your offer. good luck on your quest

So nothing of note has happened her first week overseas. She's just gone to a new city, excellent nightlife, hot weather, she'll be going out a lot at night not wearing much.

The past week has been tough, always thinking about what she's up to and wondering if or when I'm going to get a call about her sleeping with someone. Very mixed feelings.

If it's going to happen it'll happen in the next 7 days. I don't think I'll get much done the next week.

Well , based on your story i would not be surprised about it if it happens, but you need to slow down on it. She will not let you know instantly when it has happened. I believe, knowing most woman, she will tell you when she is back home again and in her comfort zone. If she is indeed as loyal as you described, she will tell you if you will ask her directly, i think she will not lie. Btw, if she fucks a guy, what changes? We started swinging and stepped over towards extra men for me, hubby suggested it, nothing changed in our relationship to be true.

Last edited:
Well , based on your story i would not be surprised about it if it happens, but you need to slow down on it. She will not let you know instantly when it has happened. I believe, knowing most woman, she will tell you when she is back home again and in her comfort zone. If she is indeed as loyal as you described, she will tell you if you will ask her directly, i think she will not lie. Btw, if she fucks a guy, what changes? We started swinging and stepped over towards extra men for me, hubby suggested it, nothing changed in our relationship to be true.
You give good advice. I was giving her some space but every few days I was asking if she had met someone. I'm not going to bring it up again with her while she's away, I'll find out when she gets back.

I guess the big unknown for me is whether our relationship will change. I hope it doesn't, like in your case, but you never know.

It turns out she did meet someone she clicked with at a club. They talked most of the evening, which she was wanting as she's not just going to jump into bed with a guy.

At the end of the evening she decided not to proceed. Somehow he talked himself into her room (she said she made it very clear she wasn't going to do anything). All they did was make-out. I'm still shaking my head trying to understand why she didn't go further. The guy must have thought he was in after getting into her room. Disappointing.

I still think in the last few days of her trip she will get over the hurdle, as the urgency of the situation will force her hand.

You give good advice. I was giving her some space but every few days I was asking if she had met someone. I'm not going to bring it up again with her while she's away, I'll find out when she gets back.

I guess the big unknown for me is whether our relationship will change. I hope it doesn't, like in your case, but you never know.

It turns out she did meet someone she clicked with at a club. They talked most of the evening, which she was wanting as she's not just going to jump into bed with a guy.

At the end of the evening she decided not to proceed. Somehow he talked himself into her room (she said she made it very clear she wasn't going to do anything). All they did was make-out. I'm still shaking my head trying to understand why she didn't go further. The guy must have thought he was in after getting into her room. Disappointing.

I still think in the last few days of her trip she will get over the hurdle, as the urgency of the situation will force her hand.
I wonder what all they did when they "made out". I have a buddy who found out that his wife "made out" with guys while she was on business trips and she did everything but actuall vaginal penetration.

Still wishing you luck.

In my experience, they always tell you less than what really happened haha... sometimes a lot less. She probably is testing your reaction with a more mild version / maybe is afraid what you'll think of her that she went so far with a guy she just met.

One time before we were married, my wife and I broke up for a bit and when we got back together, she confessed she went on some dates and a guy kissed her good night "but that's it!" Knowing my wife, I knew there's no way that was all but I didn't press her. Years later, I brought it up again after a couple drinks and she confessed that the guy she went "on a date" with, she actually dated for a couple months, having sex multiple times, right up until the day we got back together and she dumped him lol... I fucked her that night, that we got back together and I wonder how long it was after the last time she'd fucked the other dude. Another couple years go by and, once again after a couple drinks, she elaborated that, during that same period, she also had a one-night stand and fucked a guy she met at a club.

So, who knows, might be they just made out, might be more and she's afraid to say. I'd reassure her that it was okay, even say you wished she had done more. Then at some point, when you've both had a few drinks, ask her what really happened and tell her it would turn you on to know.

Last edited:
I wonder what all they did when they "made out". I have a buddy who found out that his wife "made out" with guys while she was on business trips and she did everything but actuall vaginal penetration.

Still wishing you luck.
who here believes a sexy horny wife plays with a horny big hard cock for hours and don't take him bare naked up in her yearning needy married pussy til he deep seeds her.. I bet he pumped at least 2 loads up inside her b4 he was done with her horny pussy

Reactions: btweets

I hope she starts getting bare naked cock that she needs from a real cocksman,, Also wish you good luck dealing with all this, I'm very sorry for your ED , life ain't fair..

Reactions: btweets
oh man this story has my cock hard out and jerking. BTW my wife has always fucked someone on her solo trips, she told me is the best part of it. Bosses, coworkers and strangers have used her married pussy and it makes me hard each time she tells me another trip is on schedule. Take it easy, your wife is fucking a lot, if she will or not let you know that is the only thing you should doubt about.

• Love
Reactions: samsar and btweets