Wife worried i will cheat. Anyone else gone thru this?

When my wife admitted to having had affairs and cheating on me in her 20s this was one question she asked, did i want a lover, or would i take one. Then followed it with you can if you wish but i wouldnt like it or want to know. She admitted being two faced and very jealous of me looking at other women, which i did often.

I didnt want a lover and said so, by the time of her confession i was a committed cuck.

But she really only accepted this as she chose to semi feminise me and i accepted and enjoyed it, after all which women would want to be fucked by a man with pink painted toe nails, a locked collar, wearing nice knickers, then to find his cock was locked away.
That's so true. My wife made sure all her girlfriends saw how I was kept. They often came to the house where I was made the laughing stock being paraded around displaying my tiny ineffectual penis and lack of manhood. None of the women in our circle considered me a prospect for a lover their view of me was as a weak pathetic sissy. So my wife never worried about me taking another lover. I'm intimidated by women and have no confidence around them which is what my wife wants.She has trained me to be submissive and effeminate.Meanwhile she has big strong masculine lovers and she knows I enjoy it and lack the balls to do anything about it.

I must be on the wrong site here,lol
My wife and I have normal a sexual relationship at all times,
We have sheared as a couple, we belong to a group of like minded people were we have sex with others and sometimes my wife will go solo but I will always be involved if only to pick her up afterwards, we have fucked together on the same bed but with different partners I have watched her being fucked without me being involved until after they are finished then we have reclaim sex together,
She knows I would never cheat on her why would I I'm getting everything I need with this woman, but and there is always a but she has expressed a few times her fear that I would fall for another woman at some stage perhaps when she is on one of her little adventures and I'm on my own,
She has never suggested a cock cage as she knows I would never agree to it and I'm not a shrinking violet when it comes to standing up fer myself,
I would never allow myself to be dominated by man or woman she knows that she also knows how far to push before I will push back,
So far it has worked for us we have fun she has her alone time we are confident in our relationship,
What ever works for you that is the key there is no room for jealousy from either partner it can and will eventually destroy a relationship,
One of the reasons I'm on here beside the sexy chat is to try and understand other peoples point of view 👍
You start by saying you have a normal sexual relationship and then go on to discribe what sounds like a swinger lifestyle. You might be interested in the Hot wife Lifestyle section of WWTP. That sounds more like your style. Here at Cuckold Lifestyles we tend to be a bit kinkier and some of us have rather extreme relationships. Of course I welcome you to join in here to see the variety that we offer. You and your wife may even gain an intrest in something you see here and consider trying it. After all isn't variety the spice of life?

You start by saying you have a normal sexual relationship and then go on to discribe what sounds like a swinger lifestyle. You might be interested in the Hot wife Lifestyle section of WWTP. That sounds more like your style. Here at Cuckold Lifestyles we tend to be a bit kinkier and some of us have rather extreme relationships. Of course I welcome you to join in here to see the variety that we offer. You and your wife may even gain an intrest in something you see here and consider trying it. After all isn't variety the spice of life?
Thanks, and that is so true variety is the spice of life,👍

Reactions: toolman2c
What I mean is between our little sexual adventures as we like to call them we are a normal couple doing normal things like work a family ,day to day things it's just if a situation presents itself we will go with it I guess we still don't know what section we belong in yet,lol I ment no offence by what I said it was just my thoughts, 👍

Reactions: toolman2c
What I mean is between our little sexual adventures as we like to call them we are a normal couple doing normal things like work a family ,day to day things it's just if a situation presents itself we will go with it I guess we still don't know what section we belong in yet,lol I ment no offence by what I said it was just my thoughts, 👍
You didn't offend anyone. Sorry if I came off that way. What I'm trying to say is you may find several things of intrest here that you might like to try. Especially if you are new to this lifestyle there may be things you never knew existed. The nature of this lifestile is often expansive. By this I mean that a lot of us (not all) tend to try more and more kinkier things as we go along.To me and my wife it's been like a drug that requires ever more extreme play. This doesn't mean anything dangerous,illegal or immoral,just more exciting and intense forms of play. That being said, of course in the outside world many of us such as yourself maintain a "normal" vanilla appearance. After all we have our friends,family,careers and especially our children to consider and protect.

That's so true. My wife made sure all her girlfriends saw how I was kept. They often came to the house where I was made the laughing stock being paraded around displaying my tiny ineffectual penis and lack of manhood. None of the women in our circle considered me a prospect for a lover their view of me was as a weak pathetic sissy. So my wife never worried about me taking another lover. I'm intimidated by women and have no confidence around them which is what my wife wants.She has trained me to be submissive and effeminate.Meanwhile she has big strong masculine lovers and she knows I enjoy it and lack the balls to do anything about it.
I will say i have never been humilitated like this and would not accept or agree to it.

I will say i have never been humilitated like this and would not accept or agree to it.
I'm a submissive masochist who sexually enjoys being humiliated by women. It's not for everyone but it's my nature. Since I'm so poorly endowed and know I could never make it with a woman something in my psyche turned 180 degrees and I now get sexual feelings from rejection. I guess it's a defense mechanism. This happened a long time ago and the girl who became my wife was there. She seems to be my complement as she is dominant and somewhat sadistic. When we both were very young she discovered that humiliating me turned her on and I enjoyed it too. Our relationship took off from there. She knew she could have lovers while keeping me as her cuckold and houseboy. I knew how rare it was to find this type of woman and totally learned to enjoy the way she treated me so we got married. I agreed to love honor and obey my wife and to be her cuckold in a life of chastity. Thru her training I surrendered all of my male pride and freedoms but find happiness as her chaste obedient husband while she has all the freedom and authority.

I must be on the wrong site here,lol
My wife and I have normal a sexual relationship at all times,
We have sheared as a couple, we belong to a group of like minded people were we have sex with others and sometimes my wife will go solo but I will always be involved if only to pick her up afterwards, we have fucked together on the same bed but with different partners I have watched her being fucked without me being involved until after they are finished then we have reclaim sex together,
She knows I would never cheat on her why would I I'm getting everything I need with this woman, but and there is always a but she has expressed a few times her fear that I would fall for another woman at some stage perhaps when she is on one of her little adventures and I'm on my own,
She has never suggested a cock cage as she knows I would never agree to it and I'm not a shrinking violet when it comes to standing up fer myself,
I would never allow myself to be dominated by man or woman she knows that she also knows how far to push before I will push back,
So far it has worked for us we have fun she has her alone time we are confident in our relationship,
What ever works for you that is the key there is no room for jealousy from either partner it can and will eventually destroy a relationship,
One of the reasons I'm on here beside the sexy chat is to try and understand other peoples point of view 👍
I do like the way u think.,

Reactions: samsar
A little different because I've had multiple affairs over the years...
she forgave but not forgot...
most days I have to wear a cock cage with a urethral plug so I can urinate during the day and she only has the key,
there's minimal humiliation here, but she has control of my cock and any orgasms.
She takes other partners very sparingly because she's picky,
and as a medical person, very aware of diseases...
when she does though, wow, what a sight to behold, she's amazingly hot!

View media item 274959
View media item 272476
View media item 273477

Attachments

• Cock Cage Chastity IMG_3276.JPG
    Cock Cage Chastity IMG_3276.JPG
    673.6 KB · Views: 5
yes, most times on my hands and knees, I'm led to clean her between her legs...
then, depending on her mood, she'll have me clean him, or have him fuck me first...
it's exhilarating to anticipate what she will want to do and. enjoy...

Reactions: shymalea62
yes, most times on my hands and knees, I'm led to clean her between her legs...
then, depending on her mood, she'll have me clean him, or have him fuck me first...
it's exhilarating to anticipate what she will want to do and. enjoy...
Excelent,you should always be on your knees when they play an be reminded of your place.

• Love
Reactions: maxgen373737
When my wife came home Sunday from her weekend with her bf, she started getting frisky with me during the night.
It's been so long since I've so much as even seen her naked, I was immediately rock hard. It was a surprise when she handed me a condom, but I wasn't letting anything ruin this moment.
As you might imagine, I didn't last very long as she laid there with an indifferent loom on her face. After she finished herself off with her vibrator,, I jumped in the shower.
When I got out, we had a heart to heart conversation. She explained that she didn't want me to cum inside of her since she let her bf total access to her pussy without a condom. She wanted to give me one last chance to satisfy her, but I hadn't. I'm pretty much locked up and cutoff from her body indefinitely
Is that working for you?

My wife thought this as well when I brought it up. I told her right away I didn’t want to be with other women. We didn’t talk about it until she started, but she did do research on her own. After I became the cuck, we talked a lot. Now I am caged and there are no worries.
This sounds like a good idea and gives her the ability to enjoy and not worry.

We were once confronted with a situation.
My wife has been a hot wife for several years. Had a steady lover during this time and she was pretty happy with him.

Out of nowhere this woman appeared and messaged my wife on WA.

She wanted me, swore that she didn't want to harm this marriage, and also sent her pictures.

When my wife asked me at some point if I could imagine going to bed with this woman and I truthfully answerd with "yes", my wife's ideal world collapsed somehow. We talked about it and my wife pointed out that she is not able to cope with it emotionally.
I respected her reaction and emotions on this topic and asked my wife to give that lady an absolute no go and we both closed that subject.

My wife has been a hot wife for several years. Had a steady lover during this time and she was pretty happy with him.

She wanted me, swore that she didn't want to harm this marriage, and also sent her pictures.

When my wife asked me at some point if I could imagine going to bed with this woman and I truthfully answerd with "yes", my wife's ideal world collapsed somehow. We talked about it and my wife pointed out that she is not able to cope with it emotionally.
I respected her reaction and emotions on this topic and asked my wife to give that lady an absolute no go and we both closed that subject.
Fake!

when we started sharing, i agreed i would have nothing to do with other women.

If you are cuckolded by your wife then she should have total say regarding your sexual activities. If she wants you to be celibate then you should obediently wear a chastity cage for her.

When I was with my exwife she was always jealous of me saying I was ALWAYS cheating (I never did and I never would) but I found out after we had broke up that she was the one that was cheating. She saw the swinging was a license to fuck any guy that had a heart beat and not to tell me about the sex. Eventually I found out about a few and one of them was her cousin so that's why she is my ex.
Shame really, she had a great body and sexy mind, but the constant jealousy was relentless and all the time it was her that was fucking around, not me
tasty looking pussy to be licking out

Maybe you started it. Maybe because you teased her about you cheating (even though you didn't cheat) she then decided to cheat on you to retaliate.