Wife worried i will cheat. Anyone else gone thru this?

Wife and I have been active in this lifestyle for several years. She has a few friends who have bfs at work. Only one has a husband aware.
Recently, the other wife who's husband was ok with it, found out her husband has been running around on her.
This has affected my wife in that, she's worried I'll do the same.
We have had many discussions in which I have tried to reassure her. I even agreed to be locked up in a cock cage and I have an app on my phone to show her where I am at all times.
Has anyone else gone thru this? Is this a normal stage or concern?
Thank you.

This is not uncommon. Many wives/partners have concerns that indulging the hot wife / cuckold lifestyle for her is a license for him to have sex with other women (whether or not it is adulterous / cheating in nature).

In my case, my wife KK is almost homicidally jealous when it comes to me and other women. Indeed, the asymmetry in that aspect of our relationship is extreme, given that I actively support and encourage her to have sex with other men, while she objects to any notion of me with other women. It took her a while to get past the 'license to cheat' aspect of things.

Unfortunately, I do think this is a common conclusion to jump to. My wife definitely thought that was my underlying interest when I brought up the idea to her.

I agree that the only solution is thorough and honest communication.

When I was with my exwife she was always jealous of me saying I was ALWAYS cheating (I never did and I never would) but I found out after we had broke up that she was the one that was cheating. She saw the swinging was a license to fuck any guy that had a heart beat and not to tell me about the sex. Eventually I found out about a few and one of them was her cousin so that's why she is my ex.
Shame really, she had a great body and sexy mind, but the constant jealousy was relentless and all the time it was her that was fucking around, not me

Attachments

• File 00444.jpg
    File 00444.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 83
  • File 00446 (1).jpg
    File 00446 (1).jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 81
When I was with my exwife she was always jealous of me saying I was ALWAYS cheating (I never did and I never would) but I found out after we had broke up that she was the one that was cheating. She saw the swinging was a license to fuck any guy that had a heart beat and not to tell me about the sex. Eventually I found out about a few and one of them was her cousin so that's why she is my ex.
Shame really, she had a great body and sexy mind, but the constant jealousy was relentless and all the time it was her that was fucking around, not me
Wow. Sorry it didn't work out. We had a good discussion last night. Now that I'm caged and she has a steady bf away from that group from work, she's able to relax more.
She's going to be with him this weekend.
So, I'm going to make sure the house is immaculate when she gets back home Sunday night, undoubtedly tired and worn out

Wife and I have been active in this lifestyle for several years. She has a few friends who have bfs at work. Only one has a husband aware.
Recently, the other wife who's husband was ok with it, found out her husband has been running around on her.
This has affected my wife in that, she's worried I'll do the same.
We have had many discussions in which I have tried to reassure her. I even agreed to be locked up in a cock cage and I have an app on my phone to show her where I am at all times.
Has anyone else gone thru this? Is this a normal stage or concern?
Thank you.
Same here @WaukeshaCpl. I will say my wife has been concerned about something like this on and off through our relationship but it’s kicked up a notch when we got into the lifestyle. I was caught off guard at first since I’ve never done anything for her to feel that way. Add to it I’ve now watched two men fuck my wife and I was like what gives? Each time we talk through it and I’m conscious not to overreact. It’s the same for her as she just talks when she’s feeling that way instead of storing it up inside.

It took me quite a while to convince my wife that I wasn’t trying to use her hotwifing as an excuse to sleep with other women.
I just reassured her over and over and have tried to never give her a reason to even think that I would do something.
At this point she has fucked so many guys that she has said she would maybe indulge me fucking another woman. But I’ve told her that I still don’t have a desire to.

When my wife came home Sunday from her weekend with her bf, she started getting frisky with me during the night.
It's been so long since I've so much as even seen her naked, I was immediately rock hard. It was a surprise when she handed me a condom, but I wasn't letting anything ruin this moment.
As you might imagine, I didn't last very long as she laid there with an indifferent loom on her face. After she finished herself off with her vibrator,, I jumped in the shower.
When I got out, we had a heart to heart conversation. She explained that she didn't want me to cum inside of her since she let her bf total access to her pussy without a condom. She wanted to give me one last chance to satisfy her, but I hadn't. I'm pretty much locked up and cutoff from her body indefinitely

It took me quite a while to convince my wife that I wasn’t trying to use her hotwifing as an excuse to sleep with other women.
I just reassured her over and over and have tried to never give her a reason to even think that I would do something.
At this point she has fucked so many guys that she has said she would maybe indulge me fucking another woman. But I’ve told her that I still don’t have a desire to.
same for me

I didn't have to convince my wife I wasn’t trying to use her hot wifing as an excuse to sleep with other women. I was already locked in a chastity cage.

My wife doesn't worry about me cheating because I only have a 3 inch erect penis which is soft and unable to penetrate. She knows any attempt to cheat would only get me laughed at. She only keeps me in a cage to humiliate me, saying she doesn't want to see my pathetic dicklet.

When my wife admitted to having had affairs and cheating on me in her 20s this was one question she asked, did i want a lover, or would i take one. Then followed it with you can if you wish but i wouldnt like it or want to know. She admitted being two faced and very jealous of me looking at other women, which i did often.

I didnt want a lover and said so, by the time of her confession i was a committed cuck.

But she really only accepted this as she chose to semi feminise me and i accepted and enjoyed it, after all which women would want to be fucked by a man with pink painted toe nails, a locked collar, wearing nice knickers, then to find his cock was locked away.

I must be on the wrong site here,lol
My wife and I have normal a sexual relationship at all times,
We have sheared as a couple, we belong to a group of like minded people were we have sex with others and sometimes my wife will go solo but I will always be involved if only to pick her up afterwards, we have fucked together on the same bed but with different partners I have watched her being fucked without me being involved until after they are finished then we have reclaim sex together,
She knows I would never cheat on her why would I I'm getting everything I need with this woman, but and there is always a but she has expressed a few times her fear that I would fall for another woman at some stage perhaps when she is on one of her little adventures and I'm on my own,
She has never suggested a cock cage as she knows I would never agree to it and I'm not a shrinking violet when it comes to standing up fer myself,
I would never allow myself to be dominated by man or woman she knows that she also knows how far to push before I will push back,
So far it has worked for us we have fun she has her alone time we are confident in our relationship,
What ever works for you that is the key there is no room for jealousy from either partner it can and will eventually destroy a relationship,
One of the reasons I'm on here beside the sexy chat is to try and understand other peoples point of view 👍

• Love
Reactions: jusme and toolman2c