Wife worried i will cheat. Anyone else gone thru this?

When I was with my exwife she was always jealous of me saying I was ALWAYS cheating (I never did and I never would) but I found out after we had broke up that she was the one that was cheating. She saw the swinging was a license to fuck any guy that had a heart beat and not to tell me about the sex. Eventually I found out about a few and one of them was her cousin so that's why she is my ex.
Shame really, she had a great body and sexy mind, but the constant jealousy was relentless and all the time it was her that was fucking around, not me
Nice looking sexy woman

When I was with my exwife she was always jealous of me saying I was ALWAYS cheating (I never did and I never would) but I found out after we had broke up that she was the one that was cheating. She saw the swinging was a license to fuck any guy that had a heart beat and not to tell me about the sex. Eventually I found out about a few and one of them was her cousin so that's why she is my ex.
Shame really, she had a great body and sexy mind, but the constant jealousy was relentless and all the time it was her that was fucking around, not me
Her suspicion of you cheating on her while the whole time it was her is very typical. Thieves always think people will steal from them. Liers think they are being lied to. And so on. She looks really hot. Too bad you couldn't adapt the cuckold lifestyle. If she could lock you up it would reassure her that you don't cheat. Also as a cuck she would not have to hide her other love affairs.

Wife and I have been active in this lifestyle for several years. She has a few friends who have bfs at work. Only one has a husband aware.
Recently, the other wife who's husband was ok with it, found out her husband has been running around on her.
This has affected my wife in that, she's worried I'll do the same.
We have had many discussions in which I have tried to reassure her. I even agreed to be locked up in a cock cage and I have an app on my phone to show her where I am at all times.
Has anyone else gone thru this? Is this a normal stage or concern?
Thank you.
Ask her why she thinks the husband did that? Explain to her how you feel things work in your relationship and why you feel that works. Let her discuss.

Ask her why she thinks the husband did that? Explain to her how you feel things work in your relationship and why you feel that works. Let her discuss.
I have kind of a dilemma. I'm way to small to womanize even if I wanted to so my wife neednt worry about me cheating. Plus she knows where I am at all times,either at work or at home. I'm not allowed out on my own other than work and grocery shopping. But in spite of this she insists I wear a chastity cage. She says it's to keep me from jerking off and she wants to deny me all sexual pleasure and relief so I get locked up. I tell her I won't masturbate if it's one of her rules and that I'll be obedient to her but she doesn't trust me.How can I show her my obedience when wearing a chastity cage prevents this? I do as I'm told in everything else and if I get punished it's because I didn't do something properly but never from refusing to comply. I learned a long time ago that her word is my law.So why can't she trust me and allow me out of my cage?

Wife and I have been active in this lifestyle for several years. She has a few friends who have bfs at work. Only one has a husband aware.
Recently, the other wife who's husband was ok with it, found out her husband has been running around on her.
We have had many discussions in which I have tried to reassure her. I even agreed to be locked up in a cock cage and I have an app on my phone to show her where I am at all times.
Thank you.
Not normal she should trust you, have you an app on her phone and do you put her in a chastity belt,ask her to wear one if you wear a cock cage and see what she says, 👍

Thank you.
I suspect that's a common thought and fear in these situations.