Wife is feeling unattractive. Can you show her hot bod some love?

Why is it that so many women with sexy bodies have such low esteem - I think the media and the fashion industry has a lot to answer for portraying an ideal that women feel the need to live up to. It's bullshit.
She has a great body. Get her out, dressed up sexily in a low cut top showing off her great tits and give her some space - guys flirting with her and hitting on her will soon have her feeling better about herself.
This always works for me when I'm feeling a little down about myself.
WARNING following this advice may end up with her getting fucked by a total stranger xx

Last edited:
As another lady with some concerns about my aging body I understand but I think the men would love what they see in her. Good luck with the tribute though. The guys here seem to all be talk and no more. I've lost count of the number of guys that promised me a tribute. Not one yet.

Reactions: naughtycouple2323
As another lady with some concerns about my aging body I understand but I think the men would love what they see in her. Good luck with the tribute though. The guys here seem to all be talk and no more. I've lost count of the number of guys that promised me a tribute. Not one yet.
Your post just proves my point - another sexy lady (I've seen some of your photos) worrying about her body. We all do it esp as we get older. The media sets ideas about what we should look like but they're just not realistic and few 'real' women meet the ideal. As more mature girls we can still be hot but we have to accept that we are never going to look like we did in our 20s or 30s. Easy for me to say and yes I have the same issues as everyone else lol.,but I do find pulling a cute younger guy works wonders for my ego, even if I know he's just looking for an easy fuck, to be honest I don't care x

Anybody willing to tribute my wife? She's feeling bad about the Mom bod and wants to see if there are any hot cocks hard enough to show her a good time. You can also hit me up on KIK at badfinger27.View attachment 539044View attachment 539048
Anybody willing to tribute my wife? She's feeling bad about the Mom bod and wants to see if there are any hot cocks hard enough to show her a good time. You can also hit me up on KIK at badfinger27.View attachment 539044View attachment 539048
She is super sexy! I love her curvy body!