Wife is now a HotWife

Ironic isn't it---no words will ever fit, but the jealousy, mental, physical feeling are beyond anything you will ever experience. Yet, having seen her become one with another, you know you must experience those feeling again. Maybe this is the real agony and ecstasy

As someone who has not taken the plunge yet but readily trying to get my wife there, I have had thoughts of jealously that stem from the idea of her having fun without me having fun too, meaning that she is getting off by fucking another guy, without me getting someone else too. Im more of a stag than a cuck... confusing... but after thinking about it I realize it's not really about me, it's about her getting what she wants and even needs/loves - another guys dick. And that's enough for me to put aside any jealously because I love seeing her happy and I would love to see her riding another guy. To be fair, however, we are writing the rules as we go along.

As someone who has not taken the plunge yet but readily trying to get my wife there, I have had thoughts of jealously that stem from the idea of her having fun without me having fun too, meaning that she is getting off by fucking another guy, without me getting someone else too. Im more of a stag than a cuck... confusing... but after thinking about it I realize it's not really about me, it's about her getting what she wants and even needs/loves - another guys dick. And that's enough for me to put aside any jealously because I love seeing her happy and I would love to see her riding another guy. To be fair, however, we are writing the rules as we go along.
My thought is you will not regret it, and you will experience emotions, and by proxy pleasure you will feel no other way---

The fun you have should be derived from the fun she's having. There is no place for jealousy in this LS.

If Bob has ever felt jealous he's never mentioned or showed it. When I meet a guy alone he loves to hear all the details and I'm happy to tell him. 9 times out of 10 it leads to great lovemaking with him. Sometimes, especially on an overnighter, I will call him and just set the phone next to the bed. He loves to listen in. We both do everything we can to make each other happy and it works for us.

I just recently talked my wife into dating and fucking other guys. She's been with 3 total and had had 4 encounters (one guy twice). Her most recent was this morning. I experienced, what I'm assuming, is jealousy last night. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. I'm secure, our relationship is secure, she enjoys it and I get off on it. I think I'm over it today but wanted to hear about others' experiences and if they've had similar feelings. If so, how did you deal with it? We talked about it and that helped a lot.
Anyway, this is her:
Yeah, that's a tough one to grapple with. My wife & I are completely monogamous but we wish you the best!

I just recently talked my wife into dating and fucking other guys. She's been with 3 total and had had 4 encounters (one guy twice). Her most recent was this morning. I experienced, what I'm assuming, is jealousy last night. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. I'm secure, our relationship is secure, she enjoys it and I get off on it. I think I'm over it today but wanted to hear about others' experiences and if they've had similar feelings. If so, how did you deal with it? We talked about it and that helped a lot.
Anyway, this is her:
Looking so yummy to eat out then slide a hard throbbing dick in.