Wife is now a HotWife

FLsurfCpl

Couple
I just recently talked my wife into dating and fucking other guys. She's been with 3 total and had had 4 encounters (one guy twice). Her most recent was this morning. I experienced, what I'm assuming, is jealousy last night. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. I'm secure, our relationship is secure, she enjoys it and I get off on it. I think I'm over it today but wanted to hear about others' experiences and if they've had similar feelings. If so, how did you deal with it? We talked about it and that helped a lot.
Anyway, this is her:

Attachments

• IMG_20181229_203412393.jpg
    IMG_20181229_203412393.jpg
    963.9 KB · Views: 475
  • IMG_20181229_175437587.jpg
    IMG_20181229_175437587.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 470
I just recently talked my wife into dating and fucking other guys. She's been with 3 total and had had 4 encounters (one guy twice). Her most recent was this morning. I experienced, what I'm assuming, is jealousy last night. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. I'm secure, our relationship is secure, she enjoys it and I get off on it. I think I'm over it today but wanted to hear about others' experiences and if they've had similar feelings. If so, how did you deal with it? We talked about it and that helped a lot.
Anyway, this is her:

Anyway, this is her:
It's 5 guys now and I'm completely over the jealousy.

Anyway, this is her:
If like me it's more a combination of jealousy and sexual excitement? After 40 years in this lifestyle I am still hit by a full range of emotions that in the end turn me on and keeps me here. Stacey took a lover last night - linked up at a nearby marina for drinks and dinner, they flirted and petted in my presence, watched them kiss as they walked along the dock nearby, and bid them well as they left and walked to our hotel. They came back to the marina around midnight. By then I was fairly wasted - horny to hear her tale after the three of us enjoyed a nightcap. And definitely a bit jealous of her lover who I know satisfied her in ways that I don't.

Anyway, this is her:
in FLA and would love to meet up

Anyway, this is her:
Love your wife, she's super hot😘

Anyway, this is her:
Yes, as has been said already, jealousy is part of the deal. Good to hear you've got over it.
I would note that the sharp pangs of anxiety and jealousy are as nothing to the depressing, dreary pain of wanting a partner to be a slut for someone and they permanently refusing to do so.
And the reward for her being a whore for someone else far and away outweighs any doubts and uncertainties by a million miles!
Of course the secret to success in this is open communication and a good solid loving relationship. My opinion only but I'm sure I'm right!

Anyway, this is her:
I wanna try fuck her

• Love
Reactions: goodhubby and Cathy
I wanna try fuck her
Yes, as has been said already, jealousy is part of the deal. Good to hear you've got over it.
I would note that the sharp pangs of anxiety and jealousy are as nothing to the depressing, dreary pain of wanting a partner to be a slut for someone and they permanently refusing to do so.
And the reward for her being a whore for someone else far and away outweighs any doubts and uncertainties by a million miles!
Of course the secret to success in this is open communication and a good solid loving relationship. My opinion only but I'm sure I'm right!
very sexy

Anyway, this is her:
So were there to watch any of her "fun" time? If so did you take the step and clean her?
Always great to hear about first times, it's so exciting !!