Wife is unsure

My wife (Pepper) and I (Salt) joined this site as a couple, mostly because I asked her to. I hope it is also so she could learn more about the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle, which she finds "weird."

I have told her that it's more common than she thinks. Some people are really open with it while others not so much. Some people hide it from their partners while others are open about it.

Can anyone give advice/experiences that they've had?

I think its more common than one thinks too. The thought of being with another woman while her husband watches is very erotic. At the same time the thought of watching MY wife with another man sounds super sexy as well, I have always wanted to do this and drop little hints to my wife like "I would watch you suck someone off" no bite yet haha.
You ever think of just sitting her down and telling her? I did with my wife.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife (Pepper) and I (Salt) joined this site as a couple, mostly because I asked her to. I hope it is also so she could learn more about the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle, which she finds "weird."

I have told her that it's more common than she thinks. Some people are really open with it while others not so much. Some people hide it from their partners while others are open about it.

Can anyone give advice/experiences that they've had?
Care to share her pictures

Yes, that is what I offered. She said she thought I would want a FMF type of threesome. I think she felt that I want something more for me. I explained I rather her be the center of attention.
I was in the same boat when I brought up a MFM threesome to my wife. At first, I didn't tell her what type of threesome but when I did I think she was a little relieved but also a little confused because she would have thought that I would have wanted two women. I also explained that I was not looking for anything else.

I think it's difficult sometimes for women to accept that some men would rather make them the center of attention than themselves.

You are talking about a male female male threesome, right?

~Salt
Well when I first started bringing it up with my wife she was like no way never but as time went on and I kept bringing it up she went from no, to I'm crazy, to I must want to sleep with someone else ,to I wouldn't be able to handle it, to starting to fantasize about it ,to talking about it, then picking guys she wouldn't mind having join us, then role playing about it with toys , then I snuck a friend In our bedroom one nite and she was good with it all this took was a 1yr period

I think it's a usual suspicion for the wife to think your just manipulating a way to sleep with another woman,my wife was convinced that's what I was up to.
Your going to have to explain that's not the case,explain how much it turns you on to think of her with another man , making her even more sexy in your eyes.

When you've put those fears of hers to bed, you will then have her wondering if this is all a plan to get some cock lol (assuming you invite another man at some point).

It's frustrating , but very much worth pursuing ,my advice is be open , honest and direct from the start,let her see the real you.

My ex and I traveled down this road many years ago. It was definately a world wind of fun until she caught feelings for one of the guys she was playing with at the time. It went downhill rapidly at that point. For this to work, your marriage has to be rock solid. Communication between you two has to be spot on target or things could start to change. Its also important that you both have complete trust in each other. Jealousy may rear its heads a bit but if you both have complete trust then jealousy will becomes short lived and pass quickly.
Its a great ride and a whole lot of fun as long as it doesnt cause strife in your marriage. Be prepared for the wife to go crazy with a ton of lust after her first time. This is common and where communication and trust become key.

I tend to be reserved and don't actively seek out many social activities that others often pursue.
Interestingly, long before I was aware of this lifestyle, I found myself engaging in activities with couples (they didn't knew about this lifestyle as well).

Despite my limited social interactions, it seems this lifestyle might be more common than we realize, as even in my more introverted approach, married women occasionally reach out to me.

Sure, it's not an everyday occurrence, but I've even had husbands in not so open relationships express interest in me be with their hotwives.

My ex and I traveled down this road many years ago. It was definately a world wind of fun until she caught feelings for one of the guys she was playing with at the time. It went downhill rapidly at that point. For this to work, your marriage has to be rock solid. Communication between you two has to be spot on target or things could start to change. Its also important that you both have complete trust in each other. Jealousy may rear its heads a bit but if you both have complete trust then jealousy will becomes short lived and pass quickly.
Its a great ride and a whole lot of fun as long as it doesnt cause strife in your marriage. Be prepared for the wife to go crazy with a ton of lust after her first time. This is common and where communication and trust become key.
So, you lead off with her being your ex wife. Is this what caused your relationship to end?

Your marriage should be solid as a rock otherwise leave it alone.

Whatever you want to do in this direction, decide together.
Adapt your steps so that she never feels insecure or in the "wrong place". Always explain yourself well to her.
If it is a first time, her chosen one should know exactly that it is the first time for your wife.
He should then gently guide her; an extensive erotic massage for your wife would be an idea. Gives her the chance to get use to his touch, feeling his balls sliding over her back when he massages her shoulders...This first time will be her measure for the future. Only if she deeply enjoyed it she will be agreeing for more.
It may not be the first lover, but someone will come along with whom your wife could also fall in love with. Then your sensitivity is required as to how you deal with it.