New and Unsure where to go

Does anyone else just get turned on about seeing their wife having amazing orgasms. When I picture this scene in my head I never picture an actual guy, I just picture my wife riding a big dick and her cumming. I don't think I'd ever actually want to share my wife, but the fantasy aspect of this is a big turn on.

I recently told her this and she was very upset. She wondered if I wanted to sleep with other people, which I have no intentions. I told her my whole fantasy revolves around her.

We argued off and on for several days until I felt I had explained it as best as possible. She said it's degrading and she asked if I would share her with some of the guys we knew. She was furious and I told her I don't think those guys are good enough for you. I think that calmed her down a bit actually.

Not sure if it's worth discussing any further or what to do at this point. I have no idea if she is mad or upset or if she is thinking about it. It was a challenging week but she is at a good point in her cycle and we had incredible sex since making up.

That is similar to my fantasy as well. The driving factor for me is watching her. It will never go past fantasy for me, but it is fun to imagine.

Good luck on your journey.

Reactions: Ocguy
One place that is very fun and discreet is at a lake and once we were lucky enough to have a single guy fish just down from us and he was like 28 or so and she wore her swim suit top and she kept trying to do things to get his attention and it worked and he started watching us and she started giving me a blowjob with her ass facing him and flagged him to get a better look and he walked up behind her and started fucking her and we never seen him again

When I brought it up to my wife I thought she was mad. I made it clear in the beginning that this was about her with other men and not me with other women. Turns out she had been meeting a man to play Pokémon go for months and when I brought this up she started looking at him differently. After a couple months, she took the plunge with him on my birthday. Way after the fact she told me he made her cum multiple times with just his cock, something I never did. Needless to say this continued and I love watching my wife have an orgasm with her lovers.

On another note, my wife had been using vibrators and dildos for years before this.

Thanks for all the comments, regardless of my thoughts on some of them, I really appreciated just getting the feedback. As we talked further, I think (and hope) that my wife saw this was not about other women, but truly about her. If she does consider it over time, this question will probably come up again and I would appreciate any advice on helping make this clear to my wife. Besides just being honest I don't know what else to say.

I believe my wife is trying to understand it and after all of our conversations, she made what I think is a huge leap. She got a sex toy that is a vibrating suction style rabbit called a womanizer duo. I have asked her to masturbate in front of me before and she has a little but hesitantly. She had me lay down and got on her knees over me and inserted her vibrator. She stroked me with one hand and with the other used her vibrator. She came over and over again harder than I have ever heard in our entire relationship (10+ years). After she came several times, we had sex and I was just amazed. I called her a goddess because it was just the truth.

There was some strong reinforcement seeing this whole thing take place for me. I just felt like she was always capable of cumming like that over and over again. It was mind blowing and the next night we hung out and we smoked a little and I asked her, hey was that real. She laughed and said yes. I just told her how hot it was and it was amazing. I said can we do it again and she was actually excited to do it again. She got it and said I needed to be a part of it though, so I laid next to her and was kissing her while she did it. It was sooooo hot. She again was cumming over and over. Sometimes she went at it hard while other times she went softer. It was just amazing. Sometimes I could tell how good her orgasm was by how hard she kissed me and the way her tongue moved.

For whatever reason I wonder if my wife will ever have that type of orgasm with me or if she just needs something else. Not really sure because I am above average size wise and try to ensure she is enjoying the sex.

I appreciate any additional feedback!

Thanks for all the comments, regardless of my thoughts on some of them, I really appreciated just getting the feedback. As we talked further, I think (and hope) that my wife saw this was not about other women, but truly about her. If she does consider it over time, this question will probably come up again and I would appreciate any advice on helping make this clear to my wife. Besides just being honest I don't know what else to say.

I believe my wife is trying to understand it and after all of our conversations, she made what I think is a huge leap. She got a sex toy that is a vibrating suction style rabbit called a womanizer duo. I have asked her to masturbate in front of me before and she has a little but hesitantly. She had me lay down and got on her knees over me and inserted her vibrator. She stroked me with one hand and with the other used her vibrator. She came over and over again harder than I have ever heard in our entire relationship (10+ years). After she came several times, we had sex and I was just amazed. I called her a goddess because it was just the truth.

There was some strong reinforcement seeing this whole thing take place for me. I just felt like she was always capable of cumming like that over and over again. It was mind blowing and the next night we hung out and we smoked a little and I asked her, hey was that real. She laughed and said yes. I just told her how hot it was and it was amazing. I said can we do it again and she was actually excited to do it again. She got it and said I needed to be a part of it though, so I laid next to her and was kissing her while she did it. It was sooooo hot. She again was cumming over and over. Sometimes she went at it hard while other times she went softer. It was just amazing. Sometimes I could tell how good her orgasm was by how hard she kissed me and the way her tongue moved.

For whatever reason I wonder if my wife will ever have that type of orgasm with me or if she just needs something else. Not really sure because I am above average size wise and try to ensure she is enjoying the sex.

Seems like there is a lot of opportunity for fun with the things you have already discovered together. Enjoy that for a while and it might just progress on its own. Thats the way i am approaching it now. I have basically given up on it becoming reality, but i enjoy and encourage the things we do that could lead to more.

This actually is her putting the ball back into your court.
In doing as she did, she is showing you what you expressed you wanted to see, while making you integral to the whole picture.

That is *not a bad thing.*
In fact, it can be quite the good thing.
But it is not necessarily a step toward her willing to go with *other people.* To your perspective, it might seem like a mixed signal.

Reactions: jwf114
This actually is her putting the ball back into your court.
In doing as she did, she is showing you what you expressed you wanted to see, while making you integral to the whole picture.

That is *not a bad thing.*
In fact, it can be quite the good thing.
But it is not necessarily a step toward her willing to go with *other people.* To your perspective, it might seem like a mixed signal.
Completely understand, I don't know if she definitely did it as an expression of what I wanted and fantasized about, but to some extent it was because I got to watch her cum over and over again. I think it's a positive step.

Reactions: arltxstagnvixen
Does anyone else just get turned on about seeing their wife having amazing orgasms. When I picture this scene in my head I never picture an actual guy, I just picture my wife riding a big dick and her cumming. I don't think I'd ever actually want to share my wife, but the fantasy aspect of this is a big turn on.

I recently told her this and she was very upset. She wondered if I wanted to sleep with other people, which I have no intentions. I told her my whole fantasy revolves around her.

We argued off and on for several days until I felt I had explained it as best as possible. She said it's degrading and she asked if I would share her with some of the guys we knew. She was furious and I told her I don't think those guys are good enough for you. I think that calmed her down a bit actually.

Not sure if it's worth discussing any further or what to do at this point. I have no idea if she is mad or upset or if she is thinking about it. It was a challenging week but she is at a good point in her cycle and we had incredible sex since making up.
best to have the conversation when she had a drink, in bed playing with her pussy, whispering things whilst you getting her off. thats what i did to plant the seed. yes it worked for me.

Completely understand, I don't know if she definitely did it as an expression of what I wanted and fantasized about, but to some extent it was because I got to watch her cum over and over again. I think it's a positive step.
It is a step in the right direction.

Think of it kinda like this. At first they are trying to figure out what the catch is. What do we want out of it. Some also are kind of hurt thinking we do not want them anymore.or are tired of them. It's as confusing for them as us!

When you do visit the conversation again, explain to her how she is so perfect and deserve more pleasure than you can give. And that u don't know u could ever do it in real life. But that her feeling as great as she makes you feel makes you happy.

I have shared my wife for 30 years. I can please her with no problem. But I know how much pleasure she gets out of make men cum.

We all are different, and have to find out own way in this lifestyle

Reactions: Ocguy
One place that is very fun and discreet is at a lake and once we were lucky enough to have a single guy fish just down from us and he was like 28 or so and she wore her swim suit top and she kept trying to do things to get his attention and it worked and he started watching us and she started giving me a blowjob with her ass facing him and flagged him to get a better look and he walked up behind her and started fucking her and we never seen him again
It’s easier when your wife is on board like you too. Sounds like a great time for all.

Jaandaj said it best. You planted the seed and I guarantee she’s thinking about it. Be patient and if you don’t already have a dildo that’s bigger then you then go get one. The more realistic the better.
Good luck

Reactions: jaandaj
So tonight we were out to a party and my wife has not been herself for the past few days. She is going to get her period in about 8 days (if that’s a factor which I think it is), she told me tonight that my suggestion that we could have a threesome is damaging. She said but the past week or so she was thinking at point does my husband want me to flirt with this guy right now. She said, she was wondering if that would just be a fight or what, and she doesn’t think this is the type of marriage she wants.

I can see this battle playing out in her head between the traditional thinking and what I think she probably actually wants which is to flirt and be free. I think she is worried about societal judgement and our relationship.

Reactions: arltxstagnvixen
There are two ways of looking at this.
One is that she kind of wants to but is held back by certain fears. There is no need to go into this one, since many on this forum will be all over that possibility like a dog on a three legged cat.
The other is that part of her is curious about the possibilities, but she also *knows herself pretty well.* She clearly has put thought into it. And as you probably already know, when something is a Fantasy For You, you will only look at it through rose-tinted lenses. You will only see the Up Side and neglect any Downsides.
From her perspective, though, the Downsides are what is most likely to get her attention.
Now most everything you relayed as to her words points to the first perspective.
But one statement points very strongly toward the second - "Not the type of marriage that she wants."

It is a very bold and clear statement that a part of her hurt over the thought. She knows what bounces unspoken in her own mind. None of us know what the future holds. This is not necessarily a step forward or backward. It is simply, where you two are on your path, right now.

Many on here will urge you forward. Partly because their own fantasies give them rose-tinted glasses. But it means that I have the luxury of being the odd man out.
I can say what the many will not.
Take a step back. Take the glasses off for a moment. Ask yourself the *hard* questions. What is your motive? Biology? Sperm Competition? Or... Fear? Suppose it is because you fear losing her in some way. You lack the confidence that she really is Happy With YOU. But what if you could have your cake and eat it too? What if her pleasure could be fully satisfied and you keep the woman? A fantasy is born.

Fear of your own? If, with a clear head, you say it is due to some fear - It may be your wife knows you, too. And she knows what you are ignoring.
You already said that you partly think you do not want to.
Which means that you have jealousy.
And however turned on you are during the act - after the act is done and you've spurted your baby batter and your head clears, that real and present jealousy will push itself the front of your mind. What happens, then? Well - maybe a fight.
If not a fight (It was YOUR idea!), then you will have to avoid that fight by suppressing your jealousy and emotions. Which is a very painful act.
Your wife knows you. She will see that you are hurting, but denying it. And this damages trust. And, it hurts her to see you hurting, giving her guilt for what she did to cause it. You, unable to admit the truth, will then get turned on more when in Fantasy Mode and push for more. In that moment. Hoping it helps, she goes for it... And then the cycle repeats.
Her method of coping of seeing someone she cares about hurting, but her inability to help him because he denies it, then turns to the simplest coping mechanism of all - She Stops Caring.
She focuses only on her pleasure, and not caring how you feel about it. This can go in a few ways, one, you becoming a subbie male or... her leaving you.

This may be all nonsense. But... it sounds to me a lot like the above may describe your situation. It sounds like that has caused her pain and whatever the dynamic of your relationship will be in the future Absolutely Hinges on you focusing on alleviating that pain NOW.
It may be that you alleviate it in a way that you both move forward into an Open Relationship Style. But it may be that the way to help her pain is not not do so, too. I Do Not Know Which It Is.
And maybe you, maybe she also have no idea, either. But you and her can work that out in honesty and open communication and the more willing you are to Really LISTEN to her, the more that will help. The more you can set yourself aside in order to help her - the more it will help You.

And Hypothetically... Let's say that it works out that your fantasy cannot come true, though it was born from coping with a fear of lacking confidence that your wife truly is happy with You... Then that must mean that she really is truly happy with you and so you end up getting what you wanted in the very first place - That confidence.
And if she sees you set aside a fantasy for her comfort, then she will get that confidence that it really was about her and not about you. because most men, once mired in the fantasy.... really don't...

The key here is, it was probably strong reinforcement for her too, seeing that you did indeed really get turned on watching her cum. The next step is to maybe introduce a bit more fantasy, where you have her suck you cock while imagining the vibrator is someone else behind her or, what my wife loves, inserting the vibrator with your cock and then asking her if she likes the feeling of two cocks in her... which will get her imagination going.

My wife had a pretty similar reaction as yours. It was very hard for her to understand why that fantasy turned me on and my explaining what it was about it, helped her to understand and see that it was not just some pretext for me to then sleep with other women. More so, when we started talking about the fantasy in the bedroom and she saw me get turned on / cum to dirty talk about her taking multiple cocks, I think it really proved to her that it was a genuine turn-on for me.

We're now at the point, years later, where my wife has admitted the idea of being shared turns her on and I think she may actually be ready for it but it will take time for the right situation to happen.

Women are all built differently and some seem to have much more intense orgasms from the type of clitoral stimulation and vibrator can provide than from just getting fucked. I got my wife some pretty big dildos that I sometimes use on her and she enjoys it but I think she mostly does it because it turns me on. She never uses them to masturbate, when she's alone, her go-to thing is a vibrator to the clit. Her most intense orgasms are probably when I go down on her and finger her ass at the same time.

It could also be partially psychological. Some nights my wife has really intense orgasms on my cock, while sometimes she can have trouble cumming at all that way. It really depends on the mood. Beyond the vibrator, your wife's intense orgasms could partly be due to her being very turned by performing for you and maybe also thinking about what you want to see her do. Case and point - even though she wouldn't admit for years that it turned her on, she often get really worked up and has intense orgasms during sex when I get into fantasy mfm talk.

Brief history....we got into mfm with a guy we know. Started slow, was over quick and was akward as hell.
We got more comfy each time, now it's 2 or 3 hours of sexy fun with our friend, we take turns with her and we all enjoy.
We'd been with him probably 20 times, in about 2 years. Our typical routine was lots of kissing, some oral, she'd cum from one of us licking her, usually him then they'd start to fuck. One night, started as usual, he was doing her, she wanted us to switch, I got on, did her for a while, she wanted to switch again(normal fun for us), he got on and was really going at it, her whole body got stiff and she grunted like I've never herd, she orgasmed HARD, that instantly got him off. Seeing it all happen was kinda hard to watch but it was SO HOT to see. It's how we roll almost every time he's with us now.
It's incredibly hot to see her enjoy sex so much but I do get strange feelings sometimes.

We had more conversations today generally talking about everything in our relationship. She keeps asking questions like what happens if, what happens if…for example she read a story about a woman who’s husband brought this fantasy up and they played which resulted I. The husband getting hurt and causing problems. Long story short she said the woman left her husband. She was angry but said to me, what happens when I am having sex with this big dick guy and cumming over and over again, why would I come back to you.

I explained our relationship is more than just sex. She says that she doesn’t like my implied perspective that sex is not special if we are doing it with others like that and maybe that means I would cheat.