New and Unsure where to go

Yup, but you've already taken beyond just fantasy with her.
I think she is internalizing the idea. She certainly seems to be questioning curioushusband0’s motivations, which I think is to be expected. The best bet is for him not to push on it. Let her ask questions. Be honest in his replies. Telling her what sorts of things turns him on could be a double edged sword, but honesty is paramount. From everyone that has entered this life style and everything I have read about it, a couples relationship has to be rock solid to get past fantasy and into actually doing it.

One final thought: What she may not realize is how common wife sharing is as a fantasy.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Yup, but you've already taken beyond just fantasy with her.
That’s exactly what she said…to be honest I was nervous and don’t know exactly if I understand all the initial conversations and what I was asking or discussing or even what I wanted. I don’t know if I’d ever actually enjoy anything beyond fantasy. It would depend on how we both feel, what her fantasy turn ons are in regards to this and how we feel mutually.
I think she is internalizing the idea. She certainly seems to be questioning curioushusband0’s motivations, which I think is to be expected. The best bet is for him not to push on it. Let her ask questions. Be honest in his replies. Telling her what sorts of things turns him on could be a double edged sword, but honesty is paramount. From everyone that has entered this life style and everything I have read about it, a couples relationship has to be rock solid to get past fantasy and into actually doing it.

One final thought: What she may not realize is how common wife sharing is as a fantasy.

I think that’s what’s happening, which is good. She keeps asking questions and learning. She said last night she thinks it’s weird but it working past it. Then a half hour later we had amazing sex for an hour…then had sex in the morning…so how much are the conversations really adversely affecting us if it keeps ending with us having hot sex.

That’s exactly what she said…to be honest I was nervous and don’t know exactly if I understand all the initial conversations and what I was asking or discussing or even what I wanted. I don’t know if I’d ever actually enjoy anything beyond fantasy. It would depend on how we both feel, what her fantasy turn ons are in regards to this and how we feel mutually.

I think that’s what’s happening, which is good. She keeps asking questions and learning. She said last night she thinks it’s weird but it working past it. Then a half hour later we had amazing sex for an hour…then had sex in the morning…so how much are the conversations really adversely affecting us if it keeps ending with us having hot sex.
I would see if she is willing to share her fantasies. I wouldn’t push too hard for them, because to her she may be uncomfortable letting them go. My wife to this day says she doesn’t have fantasies. Of course, I don’t believe her, but until she is comfortable letting her guard down, I won’t push.

On the other hand, she has asked me about my fantasies and I have told her. It did ramp up some much hotter sex.

Maybe have some lower level fantasies ready where you start pushing the boundaries a bit. Maybe it’s a massage at a hotel from a man. It doesn’t have to be about sex, but you are still sharing her a little. Maybe if you go to an all inclusive resort somewhere, where you don’t know anyone else, get her to throw on a sun dress with nothing on underneath. Give her a chance to feel a little naughty. Sure, someone might see the outright of her areolas or her nipples poking the material, but you aren’t likely to see any off these people again. It might help with making her horny while getting a thrill. Who knows, she may become hooked on the thrill and it might start loosening her boundaries.

Over the past 72 hours there have been more conversations. Wednesday night we actually argued and I slept in the basement. We didn’t talk much the next day until I text her just saying I don’t want to fight. We ended up talking that night and she said the whole fantasy thing was a bit weird. I again explain again my thoughts about the fantasy and towards the end I said, “is it hot at all that all my sexual fantasies are about you?” To my surprise instead of saying it was weird or no, she said yes it is. I felt like at least she actually believed and understood my feelings. It was like she was maybe getting past the whole is he doing this so he bang other women thought process which I have zero desire for…couple hours later we are in bed and I was looking for our massage oil bc I was going to give her a massage. Turns out she had it out already with her vibrator. She was trying to tell me, a bit nervously, how she wants to be sexy for me. That’s when I asked if I could use a penis sleeve on her. I have one that’s a decent size and she said yes. We had a lot of fun messing around and finally I tried it with her. Even with good lube she said it had a little too much friction. I put some more lube on and she liked it, I said do you want me to go shallow, seeing this massive head pushing in and out of her lips that kept gripping it. She said, I want it deeper. As I laid on top of her and moved deeper, she gasped and was grinding against me. She took all of it and we just were grinding against each other. It was incredibly hot. I didn’t push it and eventually I took it off not wanting to do anything wrong. She said she liked the way it felt.

That last message I had to type kind of fast because I was in the bathroom this morning and could actually post. There is something fun about sharing the things happening with everyone here and I really appreciate the advice and guidance.

I should say that last night we smoked a decent amount of weed before engaging in everything. I need a better sleeve or lube so I can really pump in and out of her, because I don't want too much friction to take away from the pleasure.

Woke up this morning and rolled around in bed. I don't get hang overs from weed, but I feel more relaxed and less intelligent the next morning (lol)...so we are laying there cuddling and I start rubbing her. She rolls onto her stomach and whenever my hands moved down she would raise her ass a bit which usually is a sign for me to make it sexual. Instead I started giving her a full body massage. After a while I was telling her how I wanted to make her feel really good after being so fuckin hot last night. She laughed and smiled. We talked about it a little more and I said when I got inside you with the sleeve on it felt incredible. She said I couldn't tell if it felt good for you. I told her I basically starting cumming as soon as I was inside her. She smiled and I said it felt like I was completely filling you up. Then she said well if you want, we can do some more. I said really and she said well you keep bringing up (she said this smiling and laughing). I said I will go get the sleeve right now. I came back and my heart was racing so much I wasn't exactly hard, so we made out with her underneath me until I got hard, we had sex a bit and then I pulled out and just ran my head all over her labia and clit not pushing inside her. She was really wet (she just got past her period a few days ago so she is just starting to get into feeling ready to go all the time , which is what she told me last night). Then I put the sleeve on and started sliding this big heavy penis head all over her labia and clit just like I had done with mine. She kept moaning like before and I slowly slide the big head into her and she moaned some more and started pulling me towards her. Before I knew it, I pushed completely inside her again and I was just doing very short back and forth motions and grinding against her. That way I stayed completely inside her, which wouldn't have mattered anyway because she was wrapped around me pulling me in completely. It felt incredible both mentally and physically, and I was basically cumming 10 seconds into it. I could tell she liked me completely inside her and I said fuck I can feel everything inside you. After a minute or two she started cumming underneath me, and although it wasn't crazy different, the sounds she made were more intense and she almost never cums with me on top. I have to think that with her being filled up completely, it made it a newer different feeling. I am 7" and around 5.5" girth, so this sleeve made me pretty big. I had to be over 8" and I will have to measure the girth. It's a sleeve from blissful something that I ordered two years ago. . After she came, I slowed down and then watched the sleeve slowly pull out of her which was pretty hot. Her pussy was gaped open a bit and I took the sleeve off and slid inside her. She got really turned on really quick and as I was pumping into her, I could feel her pussy contracting because I don't fill her up completely and when her pussy contracts, her pussy lets out some air and its so fucking hot. I love it. She came hard and then a minute later I came inside her.

That was just a few hours ago and it was just incredible. It was everything I could have wanted and more. I can't wait because in a few days she will probably getting even hornier and in a week or so she'll start ovulating and we'll be away on a vacation just the two of us. I don't know if anything will happen outside of this just being a fantasy, but the next thing I would like to do is feel her creamy pussy taking the sleeve and not even worrying about lube because she is so creamy. When she ovulates her pussy opens up even more and I can't wait to fill her up during that time. So hot!

I want her to start asking for me to use the sleeve or say she wants me to fill her up and then I go get it. So fucking hot!

Last edited:
You might want to purchase some Magnum condoms just in case
We just got home from a party and she got pretty drunk and was super frisky. Didn’t have anywhere to take her and it was a family party so I was so horny all night. At one point she asked if we could stay longer. I said after this morning and last night I will do whatever you want. She smiled and I asked her if she really liked the sleeve. She said I really like it but brought up the friction thing again. Definitely need a good lube, suggestions??? Then she said it felt really good when I am deep inside her. I just orders the vixskin collosus which arrives Monday…see if we can try that out.

Does anyone else just get turned on about seeing their wife having amazing orgasms. When I picture this scene in my head I never picture an actual guy, I just picture my wife riding a big dick and her cumming. I don't think I'd ever actually want to share my wife, but the fantasy aspect of this is a big turn on.

I recently told her this and she was very upset. She wondered if I wanted to sleep with other people, which I have no intentions. I told her my whole fantasy revolves around her.

We argued off and on for several days until I felt I had explained it as best as possible. She said it's degrading and she asked if I would share her with some of the guys we knew. She was furious and I told her I don't think those guys are good enough for you. I think that calmed her down a bit actually.

Not sure if it's worth discussing any further or what to do at this point. I have no idea if she is mad or upset or if she is thinking about it. It was a challenging week but she is at a good point in her cycle and we had incredible sex since making up.

We had more conversations today generally talking about everything in our relationship. She keeps asking questions like what happens if, what happens if…for example she read a story about a woman who’s husband brought this fantasy up and they played which resulted I. The husband getting hurt and causing problems. Long story short she said the woman left her husband. She was angry but said to me, what happens when I am having sex with this big dick guy and cumming over and over again, why would I come back to you.

I explained our relationship is more than just sex. She says that she doesn’t like my implied perspective that sex is not special if we are doing it with others like that and maybe that means I would cheat.
My wife was shocked at first,she also thought I had this fantasy because I wanted to fuck otner wifes,I left it for about 6 months then after a few drinks she brought it up again,which I saw as a positive,I explained how much it turns me on to imagine her fucking another guy,seeing her being naughty and enjoying being fucked while her husband watched,she took it all in and then again after a few months asked more.questions,we eventually brought roll.play into are sex life,I got her a big black didlo and she saw how turned on it all made me,also she soon realised how much it turned her on,we can't have sex now without her telling me how she wants to be somewhere guys slut,we've not got to the stage where we r on this site and letting it all unfold at its own pace,she allows me to take photos of her and it turns her on so much that guys love her pics,so basically stay patient,maybe have a few drinks when it.comes up again,also make.sure she realises this is about both of you enjoying an excited experience,how.there are no boundaries,hope this helps in any way

My wife was shocked at first,she also thought I had this fantasy because I wanted to fuck otner wifes,I left it for about 6 months then after a few drinks she brought it up again,which I saw as a positive,I explained how much it turns me on to imagine her fucking another guy,seeing her being naughty and enjoying being fucked while her husband watched,she took it all in and then again after a few months asked more.questions,we eventually brought roll.play into are sex life,I got her a big black didlo and she saw how turned on it all made me,also she soon realised how much it turned her on,we can't have sex now without her telling me how she wants to be somewhere guys slut,we've not got to the stage where we r on this site and letting it all unfold at its own pace,she allows me to take photos of her and it turns her on so much that guys love her pics,so basically stay patient,maybe have a few drinks when it.comes up again,also make.sure she realises this is about both of you enjoying an excited experience,how.there are no boundaries,hope this helps in any way
Thank you so much for the thoughtful response.

I am hoping she asks for the sleeve again and I have the other one coming today so we’ll see what happens. Plus we leave for the Caribbean this weekend!

Either way I am ready to finally calm down on this knowing it’s moving in the right direction. I feel like it took a year or two for her to even accept that it’s a discussion and that it’s not about exactly what you said.

We’ve been in paradise since Saturday. The first day we had sex and I could tell she was close to ovulating. I came inside her but since then I have exclusively on the sleeve. She couldn’t believe she came missionary style, I said it’s that huge dick. We are trying to come up with a name for it now. She said Phil (bc it fills her up) or Mister Johnson bc it’s huge.

Any name suggestions?

We’ve been in paradise since Saturday. The first day we had sex and I could tell she was close to ovulating. I came inside her but since then I have exclusively on the sleeve. She couldn’t believe she came missionary style, I said it’s that huge dick. We are trying to come up with a name for it now. She said Phil (bc it fills her up) or Mister Johnson bc it’s huge.

Any name suggestions?
Big John.

Which brand sleeve did you use?