Wife is on a date right now

May 14, 2022
Hello everyone,

This is my first post and I just have to share what so many of you get to enjoy as well when your wives cuckold you.

I'm sitting here in my chastity cage while my wife is at Cocoa Dolce' on her first date with a guy she went to school with many years ago and just found him last week on Facebook. They didn't date in high school, but she said she wished they did.

My emotions are high as all of you know how that feels. I'm waiting on a text from her whether she is coming home to me or going home with him and the cuckold angst is killing me, but that is what makes it so exciting also.

This is the second time we have done this. She went to another state back in April to fuck a guy she has been Facebook friends with for about a decade. It was our first Hotwife Cuckold session and she stayed the night with him.

When she got home I went into attack mode when she told me about how hard his cock is. She said it was so hard she thought it was a dildo. She told me he fucked her long and good so she is planning on going back in February to stay the with him on his birthday weekend.

I've been craving her to do this again, but he lives so far away and it's hard to find a good guy so I'm hoping this guy she is with tonight might be a steady boyfriend for her since he is only an hour away.

What I love is her wearing her garter belt, stockings and dress along with heels on these dates. She dresses like this every single day of the week, but I just get more out of it knowing she is wearing it all on dates as well. Yes I have a big fetish for garter belts, stockings and heels so I'm the luckiest husband in the world to have a wife dress like this everyday plus cuckold me!

It's getting more exciting as she is liking this lifestyle. She likes to cheat and I like being cuckolded so it's working out for both of us. She was worried at first I would be hurt, but found out how much attention I pay to her after she went to the other state. That's why she is on this date tonight to try and find a steady boyfriend to fuck then have me lose my mind reclaiming her. Yes she has a very high sex drive.

I just got the text and she is coming home, but she has another date with him next Saturday so I'm sure she will be brining me home a creampie to eat! She also just texted they had a hot make out session so next weekend I'm sure she's getting fucked by him!

Thank you for your time for the people who read this. If I can find this post I will update it next Saturday.

RE: Here is my update from last Saturday. My wife got ready this morning dressed in her garter belt, stockings, heels and dress as usual. She was going tp meet her new man for lunch and go to his house for some good cock I hope, but this floored me when she asked me to put the key to my chastity cage on her necklace! My dick immediately started leaking as I did what she ask.

She met him at 12:50 for lunch and at 2:08 texted me "lock it up". I was already locked up as I am right now, but that is our code for she is going to get fucked. This is only our second time doing this, but the first time with Randy. It's been a little over an hour so if she hasn't been fucked by now it should be soon.

Other than this I have nothing else until she gets home, but I will not be posting anymore tonight because I have a shit ton of reclaiming to do! If I have time I will give some details tomorrow about how her date went with Randy!

Last edited:
Exciting that she is about to fucked her second cock mmmm

Every woman should have lots of lovers. December-2022 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her sucking and fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

When she does go out - tell her to have a good time and ride your face when she returns and shares the details.

Next step: I want you to try this on your wife of GF -- suck her tit like a cock. Bounce or bobb your head on her tit just like you would if you were sucking a cock. Do this at least once a week. Third week, start sucking her tit then tell her that you are fantasizing. Hoping she says what are you fantasizing about. If not, suck her tit like a cock then just say -- I am fantasizing that I am sucking your tit like a cock. Don't wait - you say - tell me to suck your tit like a cock. When she tells you to suck her tit like a cock -- sucked harder and deeper.

Do this every time when you suck her tit. Three more weeks -- start sucking her tit then you say - tell me to ask --- may I please suck your tit like a cock cause I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker. Repeat it often to yourself and to her while you are sucking her tit. Yes I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker - yes I am sucking your tit like a cock.

Dry hump her while you are sucking her tit like a cock and you might just cum on her leg or in your panties.

I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma - I have photos on my profile page - email me your past sex and kinky fantasies to robbiewillsucku at gm ail

Exciting that she is about to fucked her second cock mmmm

Every woman should have lots of lovers. December-2022 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her sucking and fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

When she does go out - tell her to have a good time and ride your face when she returns and shares the details.

Next step: I want you to try this on your wife of GF -- suck her tit like a cock. Bounce or bobb your head on her tit just like you would if you were sucking a cock. Do this at least once a week. Third week, start sucking her tit then tell her that you are fantasizing. Hoping she says what are you fantasizing about. If not, suck her tit like a cock then just say -- I am fantasizing that I am sucking your tit like a cock. Don't wait - you say - tell me to suck your tit like a cock. When she tells you to suck her tit like a cock -- sucked harder and deeper.

Do this every time when you suck her tit. Three more weeks -- start sucking her tit then you say - tell me to ask --- may I please suck your tit like a cock cause I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker. Repeat it often to yourself and to her while you are sucking her tit. Yes I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker - yes I am sucking your tit like a cock.

Dry hump her while you are sucking her tit like a cock and you might just cum on her leg or in your panties.

I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma - I have photos on my profile page - email me your past sex and kinky fantasies to robbiewillsucku at gm ail
Thank you for the reply and advice. I have and will lick her freshly fucked pussy when she gets home and I will be locked in chastity while doing it.
She will let me out once she thinks I've done a good enough clean up job.

I'm not with her when she is with another man and don't want to be. I don't suck dick nor take anything up my ass except the Dr's finger and I'm not a fan of that.

Please don't take my response the wrong way because I'm certainly am not judging you or anyone on this site as we all have our own kinks.

She has set up a date with the guy in another state for the end of January so that's exciting.

Thank you for the reply and advice. I have and will lick her freshly fucked pussy when she gets home and I will be locked in chastity while doing it.

I'm not with her when she is with another man and don't want to be. I don't suck dick nor take anything up my ass except the Dr's finger and I'm not a fan of that.

Please don't take my response the wrong way because I'm certainly am not judging you or anyone on this site as we all have our own kinks.

She has set up a date with the guy in another state for the end of January so that's exciting.
Is she home yet

My wife fucks me up the ass with a dildo regularly... I love it

The cage is my idea. I'm not sure why it sparked an interest in me, but the thought of my cock being useless while my wife was fucking another man turned me on.

I bought one a couple years ago before my wife cuckolded me. She loved the idea of me being locked up while she fucked another man.

She would lay on her stomach with her vibrator between her legs and fondle my caged cock while talking dirty about fucking a guy she was interested in. She would cum so hard!

Fast forward two years and it's reality! She wears the key around her neck so when she rides Randy, and Tony the key sways right in there face.

She only See's one man at a time.

I only wear my chastity when she is in the presence of one of those guys. When she gets home I have to clean her freshly fucked pussy to her liking before she lets me out and start reclaiming her as mine again.

This is very erotic to me. Does your cage cause you pain while you wife is away being fucked senseless?

My husband's cage does. His cock tries to become erect and it pulls very painfully on his balls.

Some have said a better fitting cage will greatly ease the pain but me knowing he's in a fair amount of pain while I'm experiencing bliss makes my experience so much better for me and knowing he wants to endure this pain for me make me love him even more.

This is very erotic to me. Does your cage cause you pain while you wife is away being fucked senseless?

My husband's cage does. His cock tries to become erect and it pulls very painfully on his balls.

Some have said a better fitting cage will greatly ease the pain but me knowing he's in a fair amount of pain while I'm experiencing bliss makes my experience so much better for me and knowing he wants to endure this pain for me make me love him even more.
Actually no. My cage fits very well, but it's frustrating when it wants to get hard and can't. I leak like crazy (chastity tears) knowing my wife and her FWB are enjoying each other and I'm locked and useless.

I hope she is getting it goodView attachment 1165434
I hope she is getting it goodView attachment 1165434
She didn't get it good. That limp dick mother fucker is out. I take offense to men that don't make an effort towards my wife. This isn't an easy lifestyle and when a man isn't into her I take offense! She is with the man right now as I right this who got to attached to her back in December. We are giving him one more chance and if he fails we are finished with the hotwife, cuckold lifestyle. She is wearing seamed stockings right now as he fucks her!

Relax..Just like In life she will find her person..Be strong and supportive of her .. always tell her how beautiful she is and how much you love her and appreciate her going on this journey with you!! There are lots of freaks and flakes out there and when you come across one of them remind her, it’s not her fault… If they can’t respect and appreciate the gift you two are willing to share with them they don’t deserve it.!!! Good luck and we hope you find the right guy and please keep posting..

Relax..Just like In life she will find her person..Be strong and supportive of her .. always tell her how beautiful she is and how much you love her and appreciate her going on this journey with you!! There are lots of freaks and flakes out there and when you come across one of them remind her, it’s not her fault… If they can’t respect and appreciate the gift you two are willing to share with them they don’t deserve it.!!! Good luck and we hope you find the right guy and please keep posting..
She doesn't want to go through the interview process of finding another man and I don't blame her. If she gave me a free pass I wouldn't act on it because I wouldn't want to put in the effort to find someone. I tell her multiple times a day how beautiful she is and how much I love her so she never wonders about that. I do tell her I appreciate her putting in the time and effort to cuckold me.

The cage is my idea. I'm not sure why it sparked an interest in me, but the thought of my cock being useless while my wife was fucking another man turned me on.

I bought one a couple years ago before my wife cuckolded me. She loved the idea of me being locked up while she fucked another man.

She would lay on her stomach with her vibrator between her legs and fondle my caged cock while talking dirty about fucking a guy she was interested in. She would cum so hard!

Fast forward two years and it's reality! She wears the key around her neck so when she rides Randy, and Tony the key sways right in there face.

She only See's one man at a time.

I only wear my chastity when she is in the presence of one of those guys. When she gets home I have to clean her freshly fucked pussy to her liking before she lets me out and start reclaiming her as mine again.
So Hot… typically that’s the only time I’m locked as well… definitely help keep me on the edge, I can’t play with my self the whole time..and I think the makes it easier for me to do cleanup and definitely with more enthusiasm lol at that point I’m so far into “sub space” I don’t there is much I would say NO to ; )<~~