Wife is Out

Tell tell signs will be did she take a shower when she got back also she didn't and you go down on her you know the smell if either latex or cum, besides being a little puffier and looser even if she did clean up.
She didn't clean up and when I felt her pussy and smelled it. just smelled good, no latex. It was swollen a little from what I saw. just didn't look it over in detail. If it was her first bf. he is very big and long she said before

Reactions: Em3840 and sterling
If I may suggest there's no other amazing experience than to go down on her, lick & taste and smell your wife's freshly fucked pussy by another man's cock and then reclaim her by fucking her.

What do you mean you've been inside her all night? Do you mean putting your fingers in and tasting and smelling or did you slide your cock in and just held it there.

What do you mean you've been inside her all night? Do you mean putting your fingers in and tasting and smelling or did you slide your cock in and just held it there.
I meant the guy and her cum been inside her all night
Hi BH, Cathy here, is he the well hung guy you told me about????
Yeah that's him. SOo here is what just happen. She came out of the bedroom with just her robe and panties on. she said sorry about last night but was tired and a little drunk. I went into the room she took her robe off spread her legs and said look and smell my panties. I noticed they were the ones I found on the hamper full of cum. she said that she meet her first boyfriend because he was in town. she said they kissed after a fuck he just pulled thedrinks and he did what she had talked about. they went to the car and kissed more then went to his hotel room. she said they fucked on and off for a couple hours. She then said eat my pussy. I dove in and could taste it was different. She said he kept cumming . I fucked her silly and she kept telling me how she loved how big he was and wants it again