Wife is pregnant by another man

Should she have other men cum in her ass or pussy

• Total voters
My younger wife is pregnant with another man’s baby, this is the fourth child that she will give birth to and all of the children are from other men. She is now wanting men to fill her growing ass with cum but I want her the ride them bareback and let them shoot their cum deep inside of her pregnant pussy, she says that her ass is the best place for other men to cum in because she is bearing a child but I think her pussy is still where they should cum what do you think?IMG_5980.jpegIMG_5982.jpegIMG_1672.jpegIMG_1415.jpegIMG_0945.jpeg

My younger wife is pregnant with another man’s baby, this is the fourth child that she will give birth to and all of the children are from other men. She is now wanting men to fill her growing ass with cum but I want her the ride them bareback and let them shoot their cum deep inside of her pregnant pussy, she says that her ass is the best place for other men to cum in because she is bearing a child but I think her pussy is still where they should cum what do you think?View attachment 1716192View attachment 1716194View attachment 1716197View attachment 1716198View attachment 1716199
I would cum in any hole of hers! Maybe fill them both up

My younger wife is pregnant with another man’s baby, this is the fourth child that she will give birth to and all of the children are from other men. She is now wanting men to fill her growing ass with cum but I want her the ride them bareback and let them shoot their cum deep inside of her pregnant pussy, she says that her ass is the best place for other men to cum in because she is bearing a child but I think her pussy is still where they should cum what do you think?View attachment 1716192View attachment 1716194View attachment 1716197View attachment 1716198View attachment 1716199
Ass, until she gives birth. Than back to pussy, as soon as she is able!!!

I wanna fuck her all hole and fill her all hole by my Indian cum but in real .I m from India.

My younger wife is pregnant with another man’s baby, this is the fourth child that she will give birth to and all of the children are from other men. She is now wanting men to fill her growing ass with cum but I want her the ride them bareback and let them shoot their cum deep inside of her pregnant pussy, she says that her ass is the best place for other men to cum in because she is bearing a child but I think her pussy is still where they should cum what do you think?
In her pussy. That is where guys are coming in my pregnant wife. She already is carrying another man's baby. Cum should go in pussy all the time. Just a waste in the ass

No one shoul have a child for sexual. Play ITS WROMG MOST OF THE GITS FONT STSY AROUNF PLUS DONT SUPPORT THE CHILD AND YOU HAVE TO RAISE THE CHILD FOR 18 YEARS AND IF TVE CHILD HAS A MEDICAL PROBLEM.THAT NEEDS THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER GROW UP DONT GET PREGNANT .AND RAISE A CHILD SO.YOU GET YOUR ROCKS OFF PERIOD DONT FUCKIG DO IT STOP. THINKING with you head Not with your COCK OR CUNT PEFIOD

I would cum in any hole she wanted!

Reactions: Cuckoldhusband7
You are living my dream. I also would prefer they cum in her pussy so that I could have her squat on my face and have me eat their superior loads.

Since we've been married my wife has been pregnant several times but had miscarriages, the first full pregnancy she had was with me, the second fully pregnancy I'm 90% sure it was with me but she doesn't know for sure, here she is In her second full pregnancy, she looks so hot especially the not knowing if it's my baby.

• Love
Reactions: Desejo de corno
Since we've been married my wife has been pregnant several times but had miscarriages, the first full pregnancy she had was with me, the second fully pregnancy I'm 90% sure it was with me but she doesn't know for sure, here she is In her second full pregnancy, she looks so hot especially the not knowing if it's my baby

Since we've been married my wife has been pregnant several times but had miscarriages, the first full pregnancy she had was with me, the second fully pregnancy I'm 90% sure it was with me but she doesn't know for sure, here she is In her second full pregnancy, she looks so hot especially the not knowing if it's my baby.
Every one has to be happy with there lifestyle but i would never let my wife have anothet mans child and have to raise it There is several reasons medical as well.as telling the child in time plus alot of people that do this the true father seldom stays around

All up in her pussy. Can't get her pregnant again, since she already is.

All up in her pussy. Can't get her pregnant again, since she already is.
She should have NEVER EVER had otber nenchikdren.period First if they need nedical.tgat only.the true father can provide ,Next ots not fIr to the children, the why shoud any one support another.peorso schd beczuse the woan wznts TO GET HER JOLLIES FUCK ALL YOU WANT BUT YOU DONT HAVE ANOTHER NANS "child period"

Reactions: Desejo de corno
She should have NEVER EVER had otber nenchikdren.period First if they need nedical.tgat only.the true father can provide ,Next ots not fIr to the children, the why shoud any one support another.peorso schd beczuse the woan wznts TO GET HER JOLLIES FUCK ALL YOU WANT BUT YOU DONT HAVE ANOTHER NANS "child period"
You know my wife and I love our children and we have no problems with how they were conceived we are in touch with the fathers and for raising another man’s child we have no issue with that! The children will know I’m not their father since the fact that they are mixed and we have every intention to tell them that their fathers are black and if they want to meet them we have no problem with that and the fathers are ok with it too! Just because you don’t agree with it doesn’t bother us at all 😝 so you can hate all you want but maybe you should learn some grammar before commenting on someone’s post because it looks like a 2 year old typed your opinion 🙄

You know my wife and I love our children and we have no problems with how they were conceived we are in touch with the fathers and for raising another man’s child we have no issue with that! The children will know I’m not their father since the fact that they are mixed and we have every intention to tell them that their fathers are black and if they want to meet them we have no problem with that and the fathers are ok with it too! Just because you don’t agree with it doesn’t bother us at all 😝 so you can hate all you want but maybe you should learn some grammar before commenting on someone’s post because it looks like a 2 year old typed your opinion 🙄
Thats great that it works firvyou but the facts prove that mostly it doesnt you are exceptional. Sorry if i offended you but im you probably awate that most dont work.tbat way you and your wife are part of a very small majority HAVE A GREAT DAY

What a fantastic lady. As an hotwife wife with six beautiful daughters from six different bulls I applaud your commitment to the lifestyle.

Sally. Xx

Last edited: