She’s officially a Hotwife!!

I've not read all the comments. It is now October, 2023 and nothing about the 28 yo guy Melissa supposedly met. I've seen this before and it basically indicates the initial messaging of someone who hoped his lady was into this, but really wasn't. I'm going that the same thing happened here. Otherwise, something disastrous happened and Drew no longer wants to talk about it. Personally, I'm hoping that didn't happened and this thread was nothing more than the desires of a husband who wanted to imagine his wife as more adventurous than she really was. (I'm married to one myself.) Maybe they found some fun times, maybe not. It looks from the lack of follow up that we'll not found out. (But Hotwifelove's videos are quite enjoyable.)

It's surprising (here in Australia at least) that much male bravado and eagerness to "fuck" a hotwife diminished rapidly when the wife mentions "My husband knows/approves/encourages me" Almost like the guys would rather a cheating wife rather than a honest Hotwife.
ALL of my affairs have gone VERY well with the guys thinking I am cheating on hubby for better sex with them, egos I am sure. I tried telling one guy that was hesitant because I was married that hubby was OK with it, he could NOT handle it. RAN like a scared chicken!! It just works better for us this way.
Honestly, I don't believe that anyone picks guys up in bars, etc, and tells them "my hubby has to watch" (or worse he wants to suck your cock) and this every happens or goes well, except maybe with a true Incel.........J (the wife)

ALL of my affairs have gone VERY well with the guys thinking I am cheating on hubby for better sex with them, egos I am sure. I tried telling one guy that was hesitant because I was married that hubby was OK with it, he could NOT handle it. RAN like a scared chicken!! It just works better for us this way.
Honestly, I don't believe that anyone picks guys up in bars, etc, and tells them "my hubby has to watch" (or worse he wants to suck your cock) and this every happens or goes well, except maybe with a true Incel.........J (the wife)
Very hot when i know i fuck a married woman.😉

That part about picking up people at the bar is the truth. That is sooo rare that it’s not a go to for most. I am talking with lots of people and its connections from friends open to ideas, apps and work associates most of the time as I am learning.

I was just wondering where all these people were meeting people at the “club” and out dancing. I was like where is that happening for a 40 year old?

That part about picking up people at the bar is the truth. That is sooo rare that it’s not a go to for most. I am talking with lots of people and its connections from friends open to ideas, apps and work associates most of the time as I am learning.

I was just wondering where all these people were meeting people at the “club” and out dancing. I was like where is that happening for a 40 year old?
Very good observation. My wife has stated more than once that getting picked up at the bar by a stranger is not going to happen. She did that a lot in her college days and has moved on from that scene.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Very good observation. My wife has stated more than once that getting picked up at the bar by a stranger is not going to happen. She did that a lot in her college days and has moved on from that scene.
If the vibe was right I wouldn’t hesitate to pick up a married woman in a bar.
The words “ My husband likes to watch.” would guarantee I would take her home and to bed.

Yeah, I think somewhere around 30 ish that stops…too many people have families at that age, so the partying crowd around 30-35 slowly dwindles and shrinks compared to the 20’s crowd who in most cases doesn’t have kids or as many responsibilities and can drink all night not worrying about the next day.

But are you the norm or a rarity?
Probably the rarity. Though how many are into this kind of lifestyle?
I’ve enjoyed this since before I new there was a name for it.
In fact, my first experience was when I was 15 and she was 36. Railed a neighbor in front of her boyfriend on Christmas Eve after they came home from a party. He thought he was hitting that, that night. Instead she made him watch. Found out later he had to use condoms. Something she didn’t ask for with me.