Wife Lesbian Photo Shoot

NorthernBoy

So, I know that it isn't hot wifing, but the missus has suggested a compromise on a threesome.

We discussed bringing another woman in for a while, but she says she can't. Thoughts on her alternative suggestion?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210620-085503~2.png
    Screenshot_20210620-085503~2.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 120
So, I know that it isn't hot wifing, but the missus has suggested a compromise on a threesome.

We discussed bringing another woman in for a while, but she says she can't. Thoughts on her alternative suggestion?
This sounds like a very positive step. I have used photography as an ice-breaker for couples many times. I have had great success offering makeover or boudoir shoots which can just be completely vanilla fully clothed portrait shoots. The wannabe cuckold guy usually loves watching me direct his wife/gf to pose and enjoys the easy banter that I am usually able to establish very quickly with her to put her at her ease. Lots of women protest that they hate having their photograph taken, but in the hands of a professional photographer whom they rapidly begin to trust to be able to make them look great, they soon relax. Once they are relaxed and having fun, it is incredible how often they are prepared to be more daring than they would ever have believed possible. I have had situations with wives who have started the shoot barely willing to take their coats off, but by the end are are posing for artistic nude shots. I never ever approach such a shoot with any kind of expectation as to where it will lead. If it ends up just being a portrait shoot, that's fine by me. Sometimes, however, things can 'develop' (pardon the pun) quite quickly. I did one shoot with a very shy and demure wife which started as an anniversary celebration shoot in the grounds of a country house hotel and ended up with me fucking her in their hotel room with him watching. It later turned into a long-term highly successful cuckolding relationship.