Wife living with Her Bull

My wife has suggested her moving in with her Bull three nights a week.Question...Does any other couples have a similare arrangement.
Well I tell you man, you both are right on with me and the wife too. I have a huge white horse cock, 11x8 rock hard, but, my point is, regardless she craves a big black cock about 3 times/week. This is fine with me because I get hard thinking about her getting balled to the walls hard by a BBC. Since I am bi, I prefer receiving head by hot men, so it all goes around full circle sir. Let your wife play and you go on about your business as well. Are you bi, what? I am 59 but I have a hot 24 year old woman on the side. She loves it rough and hard. Come give it to her man....

Attachments

• 9F2B43AF-EBFD-474A-850C-7F5CE85A0A64.gif
    9F2B43AF-EBFD-474A-850C-7F5CE85A0A64.gif
    684.4 KB · Views: 39
You were looking for info from people ho have this type of reationship, versus the doom and gloom that you mostly got.....

I am involved in a long term (11 years now) relationship with my Boss/Lover. In our case, the only person who is aware of our sexual relationship is my husband, and my Boss/Lover is not aware that hubby knows. We could not become "partners" because of the negative effect it would have on our business so the chance of that happening are as close to zero as possible.....that said, we do spend a LOT of time together (pre-COVID). When we travel for business, we have one room now and are together all the time. THere are times I spend the night or weekend with him when we are not at home also. We spend a month together at the Corporate Condo in Clearwater doing "business planning" and a few other things too. We are also birth control free together hoping I will become pregnant. He even recently approached me about living with him at a home he was trying to buy, but that deal fell apart partly due to COVID also.....I was interested in doing so and hubby was ok with it, although not a HUGE fan!! LOL it would not have been a permanent living arrangement, mostly when we were working out of the Florida offices, but would have overlapped hubby being there also.

So there are situations like this that can work, but I expect they are fewer than more common. It would be difficult to live with someone several nights a week and not develop emotional feelings beyond sex partner. I fully admit I am in love with my Boss/Lover, and he feels the same also. I don't think, even if it could develop in to a more permanent relationship, that it would as there are a LOT of things about my Boss/Lover than are definitely NOT perfect. Living with him always would be difficult.....even his wife doesn't live with him all the time. Mostly holidays and family functions.

So yes, it can work and it can be VERY sexciting also......but probably not for everyone. Has to be a striong relationship to handle this lifestyle to begin with, and then to move further along like this requires an even stronger relationship.

J (the wife)

My wife has suggested her moving in with her Bull three nights a week.Question...Does any other couples have a similare arrangement.
Many of J's affairs have taken place on business trips, so she had the luxury of 3-7 days together alone with many of her Lovers. with her Boss/Lover, the traveled extensively together, including a month at the Corporate Condo doing "business planning" which the did do, but had LOTS of time for other activities too!! Unfortuntely their affair ended during COVID (he got really weird) and business travel is almost nonexistent right now due to our wonderful President and the terrible economy he created. Not much happening other than her dantasies are going CRAZY and I'm hoping she decided to act on some of then soon!! CW

I think you need to question what role you play in the relationship at that point. Do you bring something to the table? Are you her income? are you a good dad with the shared kids? Do you still have sex and she's pretty happy with that?