Wife living with Her Bull

guess it depends on how much time she is talking about. If she is talking about splitting the week it may work for you as long as there is good communication and time is even. This is done in poly relationships all the time. If she is talking about moving there for good she is already gone.

Reactions: Turbolovers088
guess it depends on how much time she is talking about. If she is talking about splitting the week it may work for you as long as there is good communication and time is even. This is done in poly relationships all the time. If she is talking about moving there for good she is already gone.
Communication is great between us all and it's only a few nights possibly three a week.

No that statement "she is gone just hasn't left yet" is merely speculation. This type of situation doesn't normally end well though, but there could be other reasons. Has she told you why exactly she wants to split her time between both places, have you noticed changes in their frequency of communication and get together, have you noticed changes in her behavior towards you. These are the areas you need to focus on. For me, no I would never move in with another man, that is outside of the scope of the relationship, but maybe there other reasons that you need to find out

Her Bull of four years has brought a house local and is wanting my wife to spend a few nights a week with him while he works a two year contract in town.Not knowing anyone in our town he would like company.Nothing has change between us all.no out of the ordinary activity.

Her Bull of four years has brought a house local and is wanting my wife to spend a few nights a week with him while he works a two year contract in town.Not knowing anyone in our town he would like company.Nothing has change between us all.no out of the ordinary activity.
That changes nothing. You are asking for trouble and you had better get this under control. I can't imagine a wife wanting to spend 3 nights away from the house every week. I spend nights with guys when I'm on business travel or possibly take a short vacation, but regular sleeping with the same guy several nights a week while Mr HW is home is NOT something I would consider. And as you know, I'm pretty adventurous!

Mrs Hotwife

The bulls comfort in wanting people around is outside of both yours and hers responsibility. Having it be a regular thing should be out of the question and I would be curious to hear why she is entertaining the idea. Ypur her husband no matter the lifestyle we take part in even cuck and Dom this is something that should snap her to reality and something the bull should have never attempted. Personally if my bull did tried something like this, I would have walked away, but that is just me

Reactions: Turbolovers088