Wife living with Her Bull

Look, face the reality; She's got, you've got, a bad bull on ur hands.
A real bull is interesred in fucking as many wives as he can. No way he wants to be tied down to 1 lady.
Moving in with him is HER idea. She likes how he treats her, his sub to be used.

On the brighter side, there a VERY good chance the bull will get tired of her or she'll want him to stop fucking other wonen. Then she'll be back to you. And you'll love it.

Look, face the reality; She's got, you've got, a bad bull on ur hands.
A real bull is interesred in fucking as many wives as he can. No way he wants to be tied down to 1 lady.
Moving in with him is HER idea. She likes how he treats her, his sub to be used.

On the brighter side, there a VERY good chance the bull will get tired of her or she'll want him to stop fucking other wonen. Then she'll be back to you. And you'll love it.
This is what happened to my wife with my best friend. He was our bull, but he wanted to keep my wife 100% of the time. My wife was ready to leave, but he would not settle with her, since he has so many girls, so my wife eventually came back to me, and thankfully after that we worked everything out, even having a baby, with her boyfriend, of course.

This is what happened to my wife with my best friend. He was our bull, but he wanted to keep my wife 100% of the time. My wife was ready to leave, but he would not settle with her, since he has so many girls, so my wife eventually came back to me, and thankfully after that we worked everything out, even having a baby, with her boyfriend, of course.
The guy was just giving her what she wanted. An ongoing fucking & using her like a slut. Thats what she needs in a man. To always feel she has to please him. To always feel used & well fucked.
No surprise she had a baby by him. Its a way yo tie herself to him. Does she, in any way try to get u involved? Watch, send u pix, have u clean her up, etc? If not, she's done with you.

Reactions: Nathaniel
The guy was just giving her what she wanted. An ongoing fucking & using her like a slut. Thats what she needs in a man. To always feel she has to please him. To always feel used & well fucked.
No surprise she had a baby by him. Its a way yo tie herself to him. Does she, in any way try to get u involved? Watch, send u pix, have u clean her up, etc? If not, she's done with you.
Well, her boyfriend is our neighbor, who i get along with. They do include me, and im the baby’s dad to everyone. We are thinking, however, of having him move in with us.

No that statement "she is gone just hasn't left yet" is merely speculation. This type of situation doesn't normally end well though, but there could be other reasons. Has she told you why exactly she wants to split her time between both places, have you noticed changes in their frequency of communication and get together, have you noticed changes in her behavior towards you. These are the areas you need to focus on. For me, no I would never move in with another man, that is outside of the scope of the relationship, but maybe there other reasons that you need to find out
No, that statement is experience & lots of it, with womrn

My wife has done overnights for years. Her first boyfriend was a old college friend and he was working on a project about 90 min away from our house. For 18 months she would go and spend at least one night a week with him and a few times 3 nights. She can work remote so it was never and issue and she travels for work often so no one asked questions. Her boyfriend now has costumers all along the coast so he will rent a ocean front room and she will visit him when hes in the area. He has a week long sales meeting every year and she will stay with him from Sunday night until Thursday night. We both enjoy her overnights and they are spaced out enough to where its never been a problem but you cant let your guard down with these situations.