Wife Meeting Former Lover Next Week

davelb76

Couple
Aug 7, 2018
Tampa, FL
Next weekend’s plans are made. Stacey is going to meet her former lover at a resort near Sarasota. We’ve stayed (and played) there before so it will be familiar. She’s spent the past couple of weeks dieting and has a hair and pedicure appointment this week. She told me he wants her bare so she’s going to completely shave her pussy for him - after growing it for the winter (haha).

He has been texting with us and talks with Stacey every so often on the phone. I’ve enjoyed participating in their communications when invited - haven’t been invited the past week or so where I suspect their conversations are more personal and very intimate. He’s still married, one kid still at home and working for the same company as before. He says he’s been monogamous - wife is unsuspecting and from the photos I’ve seen is an attractive woman. I don’t think they’ve seen one another for at least 10 years - maybe longer. Stacey is behaving like a school girl going on her first date - giddy, nervous, excited. Has had her suitcase out for several days - putting things in and taking things out.
They had a close relationship for several years - truthfully probably having an affair with lots of personal feelings for one another (a no-no boundary when Stacey and I first started this lifestyle). She would be rather moody after their meet-ups and I could always tell she missed him. Made me jealous as hell - and we talked about it. She wouldn’t own “all her feelings about him” but she did admit that there was more going on than sex. We worked through it. When they would meet over the years I was usually present but not always - especially as their relationship matured. He was (is) a likable guy - treated me with respect and we became sort of friends though we didn’t have a lot in common. I gave them space and left them alone when it was appropriate.

Stacey and he dated off and on for years. She was mostly monogamous - exclusive to him during that period in our lives (we still had kids at home when it started). We had occasional sex but it was clear that she needed to be with him. She surprised me a few months into their relationship when she disclosed he wasn’t wearing a condom anymore and how much more pleasurable it made their sex (another no-no boundary without my consent). She wasn’t much for semen but he brought out a strong desire in her to suck his cock and swallow his cum - in semi-public locations (this turned me on and I enjoyed it when she shared the details) such as on the beach at night, in the car in a parking lot, and even in the men’s locker room at a golf course once. So this guy has a way with her - I both love it and loath it.
Last week he asked me to pick up a few things at Victoria’s Secret without telling Stacey: crotchless panties, a black teddie and a sleep shirt. So I’m going this week and will pack them, wrapped, in her over night bag.

I almost forgot - there’s been a major change to our plans. Stacey is going to meet him alone and spend 3 days at the resort without me. I’ve made a 5-day reservation so I will join her on day-4. We always get a suite so they will have very comfortable living conditions. When I arrive he’ll be gone - traveling on business to another state. Stacey has made a list of things for them to do together - several sites she wants to show him and they are going to take a romantic sunset dinner cruise together. There are a couple of bars that we like - one upscale but a couple of others that I call “Florida juke joints”. She’ll dress slutty at the juke joints - I’ve heard them talking about her attire (bikini panties, no bra, short cotton dress, low cut heels). Wish I could observe them. There will be lots of public affection and Stacey will undoubtedly let him feel her up - and if anybody “catches” a glimpse all the better. I’m nearly as excited as she is. I feel better knowing she’s in a safe environment with somebody she knows well and who will treat her well.

Will post as things progress this coming week.

Stacey is meeting her lover later today. She tossed and turned all night. I'm excited for her. I bought a couple of lingerie items at her lover's request - a pretty cami set for sleeping; a little see through babydoll-panty set; and a pair of crotchless panties. Packed them in her bag - she couldn't open it as it's his surprise. She's going to shave her pussy for him this morning - she said she wants to surprise him by being smooth. I guess the last time they met, years ago, she promised to be shaved for him the next time they met (how did she even remember the conversation). She plans to drive to Sarasota in early afternoon - in time to meet him at the resort. I'm almost as excited as she is.

Yesterday, Stacey couldn’t wait any longer and started her drive an hour earlier than planned. She looked stunning: wearing a plunging blue floral print dress and high heeled sandals. No bra and tiny blue satin bikini panties. Smooth pussy - she groomed herself meticulously yesterday morning. I was hard the entire time she dressed. We made out frequently - she was soaking and swollen. I envy her lover. She arrived safely and met him in the resort bar. Their plan was to check in and spend the afternoon by the pool before a dinner boat cruise. I was imagining all kinds of scenarios last night as the image of them together played over and over in my head. I should hear from her today.

Stacey checked in Saturday night during dinner to let me know things were going well. I asked her if their visit was everything she hoped it would be. She said, “Yes … and more.” I couldn’t get her to elaborate; said she’d share when we link back up.

She did say the dinner cruise Friday night was beautiful and they had fucked immediately upon checking into our suite. She said they couldn’t keep their hands off one another and kissed passionately for the longest time before finally having sex. She said all she could think about during the cruise was how wonderful her lover is and grateful that he’s back in her life. They had sex again before they went to sleep.

They slept in Saturday and had sex twice before going to the beach in the afternoon. Their plans after the beach was to shower and go to a local night club.

That’s all she shared. It’s driving me crazy in a good way. I have a million images in my mind.