wife now into her older years of 70 but still with a firm & good body has a bucket list which includes fantasy of her by a stranger. ?any thoughts

In that case, get her dolled up and out to a bar and see if she can’t attract a little attention. She’s got a great body and believe me, her age shouldn’t be an issue. I’m 66 and still getting hit on. If discretion is important, take a weekend away.
Lynn x
Check your messages please?

my wife was, officially shared, for the first time, at age 72. i placed ads in two websites, similar, to this one & had about a dozen responses. one guy was only 22. we joked we should introduce him to our granddaughter.

i vetted them, as much as possible, & found a candidate. they met several times until her health interfered. she passed on 2/1/21.
What's other sites did you use, I'm interested. Tia

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, my problem is that she swings in and out of the idea so have to come up with an idea so she stays in
is this a new fantasy? has she expressed any others over the years. for my wife, it wasn't a fantasy. she was just horny. we reconnected after being apart for about 30 years. hubby #2 passed away in 2016 after a long illness. consequently, she hadn't had sex in over 5 years. she needed very little coaxing.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Get her all dressed up and go out for a complete evening dinner, drinks, dancing with her all dressed up looking completely sexy and of course while she's getting dressed tease her and compliment her so that she is already horny before you walk out the door to go to dinner then by the time you are out dancing with your still teasing and complimenting her the whole evening she will be a walking case of hormones on the Dance Floor and encourage her to dance with all the eligible men and hopefully she will choose one for her evening entertainment. It may be prudent to do this in a town away from home for discretion until she determines how much she likes this so spending the weekend at a plush Hotel with a late check out so that you can pamper her the following morning