Wife on long weekend date with one of her bosses

DonD

Male
Dec 6, 2021
My wife left last night with one of her bosses for a weekend away. I asked if she had been with him before and she told me not on a date. She did say they have had sex in his office several times and she wanted to have more time with him. She said she knows it will be better in a bed than on h desk. I am actually hoping she is fucked all weekend.

My wife left last night with one of her bosses for a weekend away. I asked if she had been with him before and she told me not on a date. She did say they have had sex in his office several times and she wanted to have more time with him. She said she knows it will be better in a bed than on h desk. I am actually hoping she is fucked all weekend.
It's very exciting when the boss fucks the wife. She almost real whore.

She will be taking his superior cock all weekend in every possible place

my wife filled me in somewhat. she said they spent a lot of the weekend in bed or should I say they were fucking. she said he would have her put on a mini skirt and an almost see though blouse and go out. no bra or panties. he would have her flash her pussy and then they would find somewhere they could fuck. she told me she was nervous at the start but then really got into it. Seems he enjoyed the thrill and she started to enjoy it too. As with all the other guys she has been with he filled her with cum in every hole.
She said she won't be going out tonight because she is well used. She has told me that this boss is going on a business trip in a few weeks and wants her to be his "assistant" lol. we know what that means. It will be a week long and she said she already accepted. I can just imagine all the fun she will have...

my wife filled me in somewhat. she said they spent a lot of the weekend in bed or should I say they were fucking. she said he would have her put on a mini skirt and an almost see though blouse and go out. no bra or panties. he would have her flash her pussy and then they would find somewhere they could fuck. she told me she was nervous at the start but then really got into it. Seems he enjoyed the thrill and she started to enjoy it too. As with all the other guys she has been with he filled her with cum in every hole.
She said she won't be going out tonight because she is well used. She has told me that this boss is going on a business trip in a few weeks and wants her to be his "assistant" lol. we know what that means. It will be a week long and she said she already accepted. I can just imagine all the fun she will have...
You should have her get some pics next time.

Reactions: DonD
This is Great she is having fun and being used!!! Every woman should be so lucky. I know mine sure lives to fuck and she does it often.

My wife has a thing for Bosses.......she has had 3 in her career, and had affairs with 2 of them. Says it would have been 3 but she didn't stay at the first job long enough!! LOL The first one, she was basically available when he was or needed it. His wife worked at the company too, so they had to be careful. She was basically available to him for 5 of the 8 years she worked for him.

Second Boss, they had a LONG affair, it lasted 11 years and only ended because he got really weird about COVID. Their affair started behind my back fo a couple years, but when they decided the wanted to be full time any time Lovers, not just when the traveled together, she decided to tell me about the affair so it would be easier for her to see him regularly at home too.

She had a 2nd reason for telling me also........they had gone on a whirlwind quickly planned trip to Cancun to celebrate their decision to become full time any time Lovers, and there was a REAL chance she had come home PREGNANT!!

CW