Wife plays with Boss or Coworker

Her next job was a a condo complex and she hired on as an office manager. There was a guy in maintenance that was really flirty with her..that's next and it wasnt a one time event.
She worked at the condo complex and told me this fella had been flirting with her..he was my age ...I encouraged her to see how far it would go...there was a storage room that maintenance used and usually they were the first ones to work.Shed go there in front of that room for a smoke..He invited her in one morning there was some flirting and shoulder rubbing ..afew kisses and he kneeled down ..pulled her panties down and ate her to climax.She couldnt wait to get home to tell me . I asked if she returned the favor and she said that's tomorrow's menu. Same scenario the next day...except after she came in his mouth she went to her knees unzipped him pulled out his cock and sucked him till he came in her mouth...she swallowed.This went on for a few weeks and she would come home and be so excited to give the details.
He then asked if she would meet him at his home. She asked me if she could. I told her it was her choice. Years ago she told me her greatest fantasy..to fuck who she wants when and where she wants. I told her to go for it as long as she was open with me.
Anyway she went to his house...lots of oral as my wife loves sucking cock and then naked in his bed he fucked her. She got home later on and was insatiable. She told me his cock was perfect for sucking as it was only 4-5 inches..but was good not great for fucking.
This went on for a few months not every day lol but a couple times a week. She stayed so sexual and hot in bed. She is one sexy lady.

She worked at the condo complex and told me this fella had been flirting with her..he was my age ...I encouraged her to see how far it would go...there was a storage room that maintenance used and usually they were the first ones to work.Shed go there in front of that room for a smoke..He invited her in one morning there was some flirting and shoulder rubbing ..afew kisses and he kneeled down ..pulled her panties down and ate her to climax.She couldnt wait to get home to tell me . I asked if she returned the favor and she said that's tomorrow's menu. Same scenario the next day...except after she came in his mouth she went to her knees unzipped him pulled out his cock and sucked him till he came in her mouth...she swallowed.This went on for a few weeks and she would come home and be so excited to give the details.
He then asked if she would meet him at his home. She asked me if she could. I told her it was her choice. Years ago she told me her greatest fantasy..to fuck who she wants when and where she wants. I told her to go for it as long as she was open with me.
Anyway she went to his house...lots of oral as my wife loves sucking cock and then naked in his bed he fucked her. She got home later on and was insatiable. She told me his cock was perfect for sucking as it was only 4-5 inches..but was good not great for fucking.
This went on for a few months not every day lol but a couple times a week. She stayed so sexual and hot in bed. She is one sexy lady.
perfect wife. if we started the LS 40 years earlier than we did, wife would have been ok with this. she was flirted with a lot at work.

perfect wife. if we started the LS 40 years earlier than we did, wife would have been ok with this. she was flirted with a lot at work.
Yep my wife like the flirt as well not only that we'd go riding around and she take off her top she loved being an exhibitionist she loved knowing other men wanted her and so did I

Reactions: robandkate
The present wife does not do any work colleagues, but the Ex was a nympho, who fucked just about anyone who asked. She worked for a small engineering company, Owner and his co-owner wife (they were early 40's), 2 engineers one older(about40) one our age (we were early 20's), and a mid 30's draftsman. Her car was in the shop, so I dropped her off and picked her up while it was being fixed. When I dropped her off on Friday, noticed she was dressed a little sexier than normal. Mid-thigh leather skirt, white shirt with a white tube top, and heels, didn't really think much of it. At noon she called me to ask if I could come in about 4 to get her, they were closing a little early for the weekend. So, at 4 I go in the office and the owner's wife (very hot looking brunette) was at reception desk, she says I will take you back to the wife, just let me lock the door. We go down a short aisle to their conference room, her explaining they like to start weekends early and let their hair down on Friday's. We open a closed door and there is my naked wife, lying on a table, head off the edge sucking a fat cock, while one guy is eating her out, and 2 other guys kissing and playing with her nipples. The owner's wife explained normally that was her job, but they decided that my wife should enjoy the fun also. She kind of pushed me into the room and closed the door behind us, the wife taking the cock out of her mouth and smiled and went back to sucking the cock. The other 3 guys stood up and I was introduced to them, and they went back to work on her. The owner's wife spun me around and started kissing me, she was a woman in heat, lot of tongue action. Next thing we are taking each other's clothes off and I started fingering her shaved pussy. She sits me down in a chair and climbs on me reverse, sliding my dick in her, while we watch the action increase on the Ex. The older guy laid down on the table, had wife lube her ass and put his 6" in her while the owner climbed on top, putting his fat 8"in her pussy the other 2 were near her head, she is giving them the oral treatment, this went on with the guys changing places for well over an hour. In the meantime, I blew my load in Vivian's (owners' wife) pussy and was getting hard again watching all the action, she in turn going down on me getting me up again. We all kept up for another hour and then finished. Wife enjoyed her Friday's there, and this went on for over 2 years. The Ex got a substantial raise twice a year and used to go away on business trips with the owner, usually coming home with great stories of what happened. While she was with him, Vivian and I would get together and enjoy ourselves, was a great working relationship. Unfortunately, they sold their company to a larger firm and the fun stopped. The Ex left shortly after

Last edited:
The present wife does not do any work colleagues, but the Ex was a nympho, who fucked just about anyone who asked. She worked for a small engineering company, Owner and his co-owner wife (they were early 40's), 2 engineers one older(about40) one our age (we were early 20's), and a mid 30's draftsman. Her car was in the shop, so I dropped her off and picked her up while it was being fixed. When I dropped her off on Friday, noticed she was dressed a little sexier than normal. Mid-thigh leather skirt, white shirt with a white tube top, and heels, didn't really think much of it. At noon she called me to ask if I could come in about 4 to get her, they were closing a little early for the weekend. So, at 4 I go in the office and the owner's wife (very hot looking brunette) was at reception desk, she says I will take you back to the wife, just let me lock the door. We go down a short aisle to their conference room, her explaining they like to start weekends early and let their hair down on Friday's. We open a closed door and there is my naked wife, lying on a table, head off the edge sucking a fat cock, while one guy is eating her out, and 2 other guys kissing and playing with her nipples. The owner's wife explained normally that was her job, but they decided that my wife should enjoy the fun also. She kind of pushed me into the room and closed the door behind us, the wife taking the cock out of her mouth and smiled and went back to sucking the cock. The other 3 guys stood up and I was introduced to them, and they went back to work on her. The owner's wife spun me around and started kissing me, she was a woman in heat, lot of tongue action. Next thing we are taking each other's clothes off and I started fingering her shaved pussy. She sits me down in a chair and climbs on me reverse, sliding my dick in her, while we watch the action increase on the Ex. The older guy laid down on the table, had wife lube her ass and put his 6" in her while the owner climbed on top, putting his fat 8"in her pussy the other 2 were near her head, she is giving them the oral treatment, this went on with the guys changing places for well over an hour. In the meantime, I blew my load in Vivian's (owners' wife) pussy and was getting hard again watching all the action, she in turn going down on me getting me up again. We all kept up for another hour and then finished. Wife enjoyed her Friday's there, and this went on for over 2 years. The Ex got a substantial raise twice a year and used to go away on business trips with the owner, usually coming home with great stories of what happened. While she was with him, Vivian and I would get together and enjoy ourselves, was a great working relationship. Unfortunately, they sold their company to a larger firm and the fun stopped. The Ex left shortly after
Great story. Sorry she left

Reactions: Elja1