Wife plays with Boss or Coworker

Well I’m gonna wait til she gives me a foot job for that as I know she did that with a few guys as they said they loved her feet and always asked her for her pics to wank over
Nice one , you going to say do you want me to cum on your feet like such and such did ? 😀😀👍👍👍

Oh god yea, she had a nice French pedicure for our wedding and her feet looking perfect, seen quite a few guys eyeing them up the last few days
Really ? Is the feet fetish that popular ? , well get her all heated up and when she begs you to give her your load on her feet , drop the name bomb 💣 . Personally if she had high heels sandals on that would do it for me lol 👡💦. You could say I know you have been getting fucked behind my back so now that we are married I’d like you to keep doing it and you can be MY hot wife 😀😀

Really ? Is the feet fetish that popular ? , well get her all heated up and when she begs you to give her your load on her feet , drop the name bomb 💣 . Personally if she had high heels sandals on that would do it for me lol 👡💦. You could say I know you have been getting fucked behind my back so now that we are married I’d like you to keep doing it and you can be MY hot wife 😀😀
Apparently her feet are! She has clear high heeled sandals that seem to really get the guys going to be fair. Def gonna do that next time and she will know that she can fuck other guys as long as I know about it

Once the relationship between my wife and boss came out, I further discovered she has fucked 3 other of my co-workers. Two guys were in sales with me, both about my age but the 3rd guy was a mail room worker who was barely 20 years old. She told me they all had bigger dicks than me, especially the 20 year old. She told me when I was traveling on business, if the boss didn't come over one or more of the other 3 would stop by. She didn't stop there, she told me about fucking one of our neighbors when his wife was visiting her mother and several times when she picked up a stranger when she'd gone out with her girlfriends. That's when she told me she'd yet to find anyone with a cock smaller than mine. I asked how long she had been cheating on me and she said, she'd fucked several guys before our first anniversary, including one old boyfriend. She estimates, she's fucked at least 50 different guys since we married. When she made all these admissions, they began while I was eating her pussy and finished as she was jerking me off.

I started this tread and have enjoyed reading many of these stories. I loved that my wife openly screwed her coworkers and my friends. During those years I was caught up in me getting off on her screwing around I was not paying much attention to the things happening where I worked. I worked at two large manufacturing facilities during the 80's each having around 200 employees. There were many married women that were screwing around openly with guys at work. They would sit together at lunch and we would see them leave work together. This was well known and nobody seemed to care. I would see the husbands at company picnics and they were always very nice an attentive to their wives. Now that I have lived this myself I often wonder how many of these husbands knew and approved of their wives actions.

I think that a lot of guys have fucked married women they thought were cheating on their husband, when in fact, the husband knew, approved, and even encouraged his wife's behavior.

There are guys who know me who have fucked Kate who think that I don't know and guys I have never met have fucked Kate during our marriage. I always know because Kate always tells me, usually before it happens but on some occasions afterward. Kate knows that it turns me on when she is promiscuous.

Once the relationship between my wife and boss came out, I further discovered she has fucked 3 other of my co-workers. Two guys were in sales with me, both about my age but the 3rd guy was a mail room worker who was barely 20 years old. She told me they all had bigger dicks than me, especially the 20 year old. She told me when I was traveling on business, if the boss didn't come over one or more of the other 3 would stop by. She didn't stop there, she told me about fucking one of our neighbors when his wife was visiting her mother and several times when she picked up a stranger when she'd gone out with her girlfriends. That's when she told me she'd yet to find anyone with a cock smaller than mine. I asked how long she had been cheating on me and she said, she'd fucked several guys before our first anniversary, including one old boyfriend. She estimates, she's fucked at least 50 different guys since we married. When she made all these admissions, they began while I was eating her pussy and finished as she was jerking me off.
Somehow these types of confessions seem to go better when they occur in this manner...you are already in bed and horny. It makes them easier totake.
CW

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Hadn't really thought about it till just now...my wife has fucked at least one coworker/boss on every job she has had save one. The first she was barely 20 and her boss was 46. First it was a blowjon in his office then a motel 40 miles away. I didnt know till some years later. Then it seemed she found one at each other but one job and sucked cock and fucked them sometimes more than once.We swapped with a couple that were our neighbors. We went out with a coworker of mine and flirted with him all night. She teased him on the dance floor.We got in our car to take him to his place and she put her feet on the dash board pulled her skirt till her panties showed and asked him if he wanted some of that.It was so damn hot watching her. She sucked me off till I came all while she was fucking him.
So much more to tell ..but later.

Hadn't really thought about it till just now...my wife has fucked at least one coworker/boss on every job she has had save one. The first she was barely 20 and her boss was 46. First it was a blowjon in his office then a motel 40 miles away. I didnt know till some years later. Then it seemed she found one at each other but one job and sucked cock and fucked them sometimes more than once.We swapped with a couple that were our neighbors. We went out with a coworker of mine and flirted with him all night. She teased him on the dance floor.We got in our car to take him to his place and she put her feet on the dash board pulled her skirt till her panties showed and asked him if he wanted some of that.It was so damn hot watching her. She sucked me off till I came all while she was fucking him.
So much more to tell ..but later.
Love to hear more. For me, nothing sexier than fucking bosses or coworkers, just the thought of my wife doing that is a huge turn on

Love to hear more. For me, nothing sexier than fucking bosses or coworkers, just the thought of my wife doing that is a huge turn on
My wife waitressed for a while and used to go out with friends for a drink every once in awhile. One morning I got up for work about 5:30 a.m. and as I was going out the front door I met her coming in. Her shift ended at 11:00 p.m.. as I found out later on she went with a couple of her girlfriends to this guy's house with other coworkers and they had a party. Apparently my wife ended up in the bedroom with two of the guys. One of the guys was making out with her and started kissing her body all over and ate her out and made her come and then he proceeded to f*** her and as he was the other one walked over undressed and shoved his cock in her mouth. And when the first one was done they switched places. I didn't find this out for some years even though I had a very good idea of what happened. My wife has always been very sexual. We have had sex about everywhere you could think of including a pool table on the beach with others watching.

Living on the Gulf Coast my wife became manager of a condominium group. She started at the front desk and worked away into being the manager. She had an employee that kept hitting on her and telling her how great she looked and it began to get to her. She actually being his boss was also his wife's boss who worked at the front desk. One day while his wife was working the front desk he came and said he needed to see my wife. I guess it finally got to her because they were only in there a few minutes she dropped to her knees unzipped his pants and sucked his cock. She then laid back on the floor pulled up her skirt and down her panties and they f***** right there on her floor with his wife right outside the door. His wife had also let it be known that she would love to have been with my wife but that never happened. She came home from work that day never said anything about it pulled up her skirt and down her panties as I was sitting on the couch and shoved her p**** in my mouth. She later told me what had happened and unbeknownst to me he had come in her. One of her Many Adventures. And yes they are true

Living on the Gulf Coast my wife became manager of a condominium group. She started at the front desk and worked away into being the manager. She had an employee that kept hitting on her and telling her how great she looked and it began to get to her. She actually being his boss was also his wife's boss who worked at the front desk. One day while his wife was working the front desk he came and said he needed to see my wife. I guess it finally got to her because they were only in there a few minutes she dropped to her knees unzipped his pants and sucked his cock. She then laid back on the floor pulled up her skirt and down her panties and they f***** right there on her floor with his wife right outside the door. His wife had also let it be known that she would love to have been with my wife but that never happened. She came home from work that day never said anything about it pulled up her skirt and down her panties as I was sitting on the couch and shoved her p**** in my mouth. She later told me what had happened and unbeknownst to me he had come in her. One of her Many Adventures. And yes they are true
I would have loved eating her out

she sound like my kinda girl.

Reactions: robandkate