Wife plays with Boss or Coworker

Does the husband of her former female boss count?

My wife said that the first time she ever met him, in the office, there was a huge bolt of sexual chemistry between them that she’s never felt with anyone before or since. She said it was like a bolt of electricity zapping directly between her legs!

Within an hour, he had manoeuvred her into a vacant store cupboard, and she was naked and on her knees sucking his cock.

This set the tone for a brief but very intense series of meetings. He had a particular liking for sex in ‘dangerous’ contexts – outdoors, in his car in a public car park, in a ground floor motel room with the curtains open, once even in a graveyard! – and he would always remain totally dressed while he made sure my wife was completely naked. She said she never saw him naked. But then, she’s always had a bit of a fetish for men in smart business suits too!

Checked her phone as knew something was up and found out she been off with him and at least four other guys including one she did at work on a night shift. Two of the guys were more than ten years younger than her too
Nice one and did you know any of them ? Did she tell you or did you pry the info out , my wife told me today she has had two guys roughly 10 years younger too but no details ( she never elaborates ) . Did you never notice any changes in behaviour or dress / make up etc around these times ?

Reactions: hpplyevraftr94
Not really no I didn’t, she hid it very well although she always makes an effort make up wise for work. Don’t know them no. I think she would have taken it to her grave if I hadn’t found out

My boss met my wife at a company picnic, I never noticed them spending any time together but apparently they were attracted. At the time they first met, he wasn't my boss yet, but that didn't stop them. I traveled a lot for work back then and of course he always knew when I was out of town. The crazy thing is he was about 6 years younger than me and when he was hired I trained him. A few years later he was promoted over me. By the time I found out he was fucking her, pretty much everyone in the office knew. They also knew I had a little dick and he had a big cock. Once it came out between my wife and I things changed. He no longer just came over when I was out of town, but occasionally showed up while I was there.

I had shared with my wife, the fact that as a young teenager, I used to suck my best friends cock. He too, was much bigger than me and after sometime, I became his cocksucker. Well, my wife wanted to see me do it so she talked my boss into it and then pretty much made me suck his big dick after he'd fucked her. This became the routine, they'd fuck then I'd clean them both up. There's more...

Not really no I didn’t, she hid it very well although she always makes an effort make up wise for work. Don’t know them no. I think she would have taken it to her grave if I hadn’t found out
Ah I see , so how did you both progress after you found out and does she still fuck around ?

Ah I see , so how did you both progress after you found out and does she still fuck around ?
Well I only just found out about more liaisons that she had and am waiting to bring it up with her. I’m going to get it to a stage where she feels free to do it and not sneak around and tell I want all the stories and pics

Well I only just found out about more liaisons that she had and am waiting to bring it up with her. I’m going to get it to a stage where she feels free to do it and not sneak around and tell I want all the stories and pics
That sounds brilliant , more guys from work or nights out or what ?

Gonna say look you’ve cheated at least five times, do you want an open relationship or something (tongue in cheek) and see how she reacts
Or possibly say something like - I know for a fact that you have been cheating on me and I was angry but find that it really turns me on and I would like you to carry on any chance you get and take other cock . But I want to be included in it in some way , see what messages you send and receive to start with or something and not be left out , share it as a couple

Or possibly say something like - I know for a fact that you have been cheating on me and I was angry but find that it really turns me on and I would like you to carry on any chance you get and take other cock . But I want to be included in it in some way , see what messages you send and receive to start with or something and not be left out , share it as a couple
Yea it’s just balancing it with making sure you don’t freak out lol 😂

Reactions: hpplyevraftr94