Wife plays with Boss or Coworker

do you have any details? where, how often, how did it start? etc.
I think he started flirting with her when she started working at that high school. I didn't think it was weird until one day I picked her up at work and parked something far away and they left, they didn't see my car and clearly he was massaging her butt.

Reactions: hpplyevraftr94
That is very hot. We think that sex with boss/co-worker/business associate is hot. As I mentioned in a post above, my wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. Also during our marriage, she has had sex with co-workers and business associates of mine.

I own my company and I set Kate up to date one of my employees who had been through a rough divorce. I knew that he was not dating and that he would probably appreciate some pussy. I invited him out for a drink after work and I brought Kate along. She was aware of my interest in her having sex with my employee. We ended up at his apartment where Kate seduced him in front of me.

That guy dated Kate for about a year. It was hot working with a guy every day who was fucking my wife. He could not believe that he got to fuck the boss's hot wife while the boss watched and jerked off. Since he was divorced, Kate could stop by his place after work or even spend the night or weekend with him occasionally.

I also hired one of my wife's boyfriends. He was a married guy Kate had been dating for several months. I had never met him. Kate knew that I was looking for someone with his skills. Kate asked me if I would interview him. We met for lunch for the interview. It was hot interviewing a guy who had been fucking my wife for months that I had never met before.

The first half of the time we spent together we talked about how hot Kate is. I assured him that whether or not he got the job he could continue to date my wife. I ended up hiring the guy.

Kate has also had sex with two different good customers of mine. Each of them was a married VPs of a large corporation who had been doing business with me for years.
During J's 11 year relationship with her Boss/Lover, there were 3 times he asked her to "entertain" potential customers. The first time she was spending the month at the corporate condo with him, and he took a group of guys to a strip club and ran up a FIVE FIGURE evening!! As the CFO at the time, she gave him HELL over that, and kind of jokingly he asked if SHE wanted to entertain them tonite.......she was game, and they talked it over and she became the Company Whore that night.

Oddly enuf, most of the guys preferred the strip club over a sure thing (guys are just suckers for strippers, they like being used as an ATM, especially when its someone elses $$), but 2 of them (the younger two, one Black and one hispanic) knew a good deal when they saw it and she "entertained" them all week. her Boss/Lover actually got PISSED over it, LOL. All 6 of them became Clients also.

Another time he asked her to cancel her plans with me on New Years Eve (LONG story) and spend it with his best friend who was in town and did not have a date. Which she agreed to and she spent a 3 day weekend with him. As it was totally unplanned, they went shopping together for clothing and she did NOT have her diaphragm with her and refused my offer to deliver it to her. They had a FANTASTIC weekend with him knowing she was totally unprotected from a pregnancy and didn't mind if she got pregnant!!

Last time was in town at a "company event" and she entertained another group of guys (mostly older and white who STILL preferred a strip club!!) and one younger Black guy. She had a FANTASTIC time with him, pissed her Boss/Lover off again!! LOL They all became Clients also.

That was the last time he asked her to "entertain", she was disappointed a sshe really enjoyed doing it for him. She doesn't think he enjoyed it as much as she did.....

CW

Our cuckold relationship was launched by her and her co-worker. I knew in advance it was going to happen and would go between her legs and eat her pussy looking for evidence every evening when she came home until finally after a couple weeks, I found it! She told me I had just been missing it all week because they normally fucked at lunch time. So that day, she had him fuck her right before she left so the evidence would still be fresh.

I think he started flirting with her when she started working at that high school. I didn't think it was weird until one day I picked her up at work and parked something far away and they left, they didn't see my car and clearly he was massaging her butt.
Does she know you know? Doesn't sound like she does........

Reactions: totos2323
J has had 3 Bosses in her career. She has had affairs with 2 of them, and readily admits it would have been 3 except she left the first job before that could happen...she has a "thing" for Bosses.

Boss #2, her first affair, was just an occasional thing when he was in the mood and the stars aligned that allowed them both to be in the same place where they could have sex. She knew it was not "serious", he met wife #2 while married to wife #1 and divorced #1 to marry #2 while still involved with J and they continued to see each other after he married #2. It was understood that she was available to him sexually any time they could arrange to be alone together. We also met and married during this time period. She told me about their relationship during a fun sexy turned on weekend together, and admitted that she really enjoyed it and would like to continue it but.....lol, she was SO turned on by it, I caught the sexcitement too and we agreed there was no reason for her not to be "available" if the opportinuty presented itself. It was just "fun and sexy"!!

They never did anything sexual at work, but socialized together a lot after work, traveled together with him and his family, and for business reasons also. A lot of their encounters were just quick sneak-aways at parties, dinners, meetings, etc ....she dressed "accessible" and they could sneak off in to a room for 10 minutes, never remove their clothing, and she would walk out with his sperm running down her thighs, or with the taste of it fresh in her mouth....he was really in to oral sex, neither of his wives would do it for him> Weird.....think someone who WANTS it would affirm that they WOULD do this before getting married, especially TWICE!! LOL

J was under the impression at the time that she was unable to get pregnant, and these "quickies" were totally unplanned most of the time, so she never used any birth control with him. She always had fantasies that she would end up pregnant by him, despite her OB-GYN (incorrectly) telling her she was infertile. But that did not stop her from fantasizing about having Art's baby.

She was "available" to him the entire time she worked there, about 8 years. it only ended because he moved to Florida full time.

Boss #3, affair #2, lasted the longest and was MUCH more intense and personal than the first one. They were involved 11 years, and it only ended because of COVID and his issues with vaccines. It started behind my back, as most of her affairs do, for the first two years (although I suspected). During that time, it was just an occasional "we drank too much" part time affair during travel for business. But after 2 years of "only when we travel" sex, they had a heart to heart talk and admitted they wanted a full time any time affair..........more later when time allows. Work calls........

CW

My wife has been spreading her legs for her married boss for years. I think it is hot that my wife is her boss's girlfriend.

When Kate first seduced her boss, she told him that her husband knew what they were doing. We did not want him to have to worry about her husband catching them together in our bed. We wanted her boss to be able to relax and really enjoy fucking her. They can't fool around at work so they always fuck at our house.

Initially, whenever my wife's boss wanted some pussy, I would leave the house. I don't usually do that for guys who fuck my wife, but he is her boss and I think that the boss deserves some special consideration. I liked him getting to fuck my wife so I wanted to make it as convenient and comfortable as possible for him.

After a few months of their weekly dates, Kate convinced her boss that since I knew they were having sex and I was okay with it, it seemed silly for me to have to leave the house when they had a date. For years now, my wife's boss has been fucking her at our house while I am in the family room watching TV (and jerking off).

A couple of times a year, they travel together to some conference or other. They get two rooms and collect the materials from the conference, but they never attend the sessions. They spend three or four days in bed together.

I have owned my company for years so I do not have a boss to fuck my wife. She had sex with a divorced guy who was working for me the entire time he was fucking my wife. I got to watch them. The guy could not believe he was getting to fuck the wife of the President of the company where he worked while his boss watched and jerked off. Kate has also had sex with a couple of other business associates of mine.

We are friends with several other hotwife couples. The wives fucking their bosses is not uncommon.