Wife plays with Boss or Coworker

My wife has had a number of affairs over the years with Co-workers, people she meets as a result of her job, and 2 Bosses. She has a "thing" for Bosses. Her current affair is 10 years long now with her Boss/Lover and they are birth control free together hoping for a pregnancy. They are quite careful at work so no one finds out but any other time it is VERY hot n heavy!!

One guy she was trying to have an affair with, it never went all the way to intercourse but they did everything else, got to be "watercooler talk" at work. She quite enjoyed being known as "Charlie's girl" and talked about behind her back by the other women who were jealous of her (he hit on anything in a skirt!!) but it never really worked out. Several others over the years too, no problems as a result.

CW

KK’s had sex with bosses and co-workers over the years.

While our engagement was broken off, KK did work as a lingerie model and beverage promotor. The agency she contracted with was run by a husband-wife couple. KK had sex with both of them numerous times, including solo encounters with each of them, and FMF/FFM threesomes.

After our engagement resumed, KK had sex with a co-worker, cheating on me several times with her work friend.

KK is a commercial, professional photographer these days. She’s an independent contractor with a number of media businesses. KK has one editor she’s convinced into believing that she’s cheating on me with him. KK uses the relationship to manipulate the guy, including choices of gigs, increased per diem rates for travel, airfare, that sort of thing. Of course I know all about them. I find it amusing that KK can manipulate him so easily. Often, she doesn’t even have to go all the way with this guy - he’ll beg to kiss her pussy, or have her stroke his cock onto her titties.

The nature of KK’s business affords travel, opportunity, and access to various colleagues, and she’s often banged co-workers during work-travel sessions.

While talking, recently, about her shared activities, i asked her how many guys wanted to fuck her where she worked. At the time, she worked in a trucking terminal. Wife, one other girl & several men. She said six guys hit on her continually. If she had her current mindset, she told me, she would have fucked all six.

Unfortunately, most Catholic, Italian girls didn't do that back in 1972. What a waste of 30 years.(see below).

pete

Disclaimer: The "Wife", to whom i refer is my ex-wife. We reconnected a year after hubby #2 died in '16. We re-connected & view ourselves as, actually, married.

Reactions: btweets and elmoK
My wife has had a number of affairs over the years with Co-workers, people she meets as a result of her job, and 2 Bosses. She has a "thing" for Bosses. Her current affair is 10 years long now with her Boss/Lover and they are birth control free together hoping for a pregnancy. They are quite careful at work so no one finds out but any other time it is VERY hot n heavy!!

One guy she was trying to have an affair with, it never went all the way to intercourse but they did everything else, got to be "watercooler talk" at work. She quite enjoyed being known as "Charlie's girl" and talked about behind her back by the other women who were jealous of her (he hit on anything in a skirt!!) but it never really worked out. Several others over the years too, no problems as a result.

CW

That is very hot. We think that sex with boss/co-worker/business associate is hot. As I mentioned in a post above, my wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. Also during our marriage, she has had sex with co-workers and business associates of mine.

I own my company and I set Kate up to date one of my employees who had been through a rough divorce. I knew that he was not dating and that he would probably appreciate some pussy. I invited him out for a drink after work and I brought Kate along. She was aware of my interest in her having sex with my employee. We ended up at his apartment where Kate seduced him in front of me.

That guy dated Kate for about a year. It was hot working with a guy every day who was fucking my wife. He could not believe that he got to fuck the boss's hot wife while the boss watched and jerked off. Since he was divorced, Kate could stop by his place after work or even spend the night or weekend with him occasionally.

I also hired one of my wife's boyfriends. He was a married guy Kate had been dating for several months. I had never met him. Kate knew that I was looking for someone with his skills. Kate asked me if I would interview him. We met for lunch for the interview. It was hot interviewing a guy who had been fucking my wife for months that I had never met before.

The first half of the time we spent together we talked about how hot Kate is. I assured him that whether or not he got the job he could continue to date my wife. I ended up hiring the guy.

Kate has also had sex with two different good customers of mine. Each of them was a married VPs of a large corporation who had been doing business with me for years.

My girlfriend has a history of fucking her co-workers.
The most interesting story happened around 5 years ago, when she was 24.
She was working at a corporation and was supposed to dress accordingly and she is not the type to wear pants. Always dresses and skirts with shirts. She has a sexy body and very perverse looking face. Of course colleagues started hitting on her soon enough.
At first she didn't give in but advances were becoming more and more daring and she liked the attention. Eventually one colleague managed to get her on her knees and get a blow job at one of the restroom (hint she likes swallowing) . So couple of weeks almost everyday she blew him. After that they started staying a bit late so when the office was empty he fucked hee also. Thing moved outside the office also. Few months after everything started 2nd colleague managed to get his way with her. And foe sometime she did both of them. At first they didn't know about each other, nevertheless eventually they found out as they were buddies. I have a theory that the 2nd one understood what is happening from his buddy and decided to tap in. She insisted this wasn't the case.
After that a third colleague joined but this one was only hitting on her and tried to date her. For a little less than an year she kept fucking the two colleagues and at some point she decided to date the 3rd one and stopped fucking around the others.
At one of her birthday parties, bith the thre of them were there, but only the first two knew they fucked her hahah.
She started datinf the third seriously and stopped fucking around, at least what she told me, until she met me at her next job lol.
Long story short I got her to blow me at first and after a year of fucking around, she left her boyfriend to be with me 😄

One of the lifestyle couples we are friends with owns a small fabrication/assembly company. They have about a dozen employees...all men and most have worked for them for years. The wife is the HR/PR/Office manager. She is also an employee benefit for some of the employees.

Nobody ever comes to their business so the wife dresses somewhat inappropriately for an office setting, but the guys who work there like it. Several of the guys who work for them fuck the wife. She has a couch in her office and they have a cot in the sick-room. Most of the guys are married so they fuck her at work during the day. The husband loves that the guys know that his wife's mouth and pussy are available.

They have very little employee turnover LOL.

One of the lifestyle couples we are friends with owns a small fabrication/assembly company. They have about a dozen employees...all men and most have worked for them for years. The wife is the HR/PR/Office manager. She is also an employee benefit for some of the employees.

Nobody ever comes to their business so the wife dresses somewhat inappropriately for an office setting, but the guys who work there like it. Several of the guys who work for them fuck the wife. She has a couch in her office and they have a cot in the sick-room. Most of the guys are married so they fuck her at work during the day. The husband loves that the guys know that his wife's mouth and pussy are available.

They have very little employee turnover LOL.
talk about a great benefit for the employees!!!!

talk about a great benefit for the employees!!!!

Everybody seems pretty happy with the arrangement. The wife has been having sex with the employees for a few years now. The wife loves dressing like a slut for the guys and getting felt up in front of everyone. Her husband assumes that when her door is closed somebody is in her office fucking her. It makes him smile.

My girlfriend has a history of fucking her co-workers.
The most interesting story happened around 5 years ago, when she was 24.
She was working at a corporation and was supposed to dress accordingly and she is not the type to wear pants. Always dresses and skirts with shirts. She has a sexy body and very perverse looking face. Of course colleagues started hitting on her soon enough.
At first she didn't give in but advances were becoming more and more daring and she liked the attention. Eventually one colleague managed to get her on her knees and get a blow job at one of the restroom (hint she likes swallowing) . So couple of weeks almost everyday she blew him. After that they started staying a bit late so when the office was empty he fucked hee also. Thing moved outside the office also. Few months after everything started 2nd colleague managed to get his way with her. And foe sometime she did both of them. At first they didn't know about each other, nevertheless eventually they found out as they were buddies. I have a theory that the 2nd one understood what is happening from his buddy and decided to tap in. She insisted this wasn't the case.
After that a third colleague joined but this one was only hitting on her and tried to date her. For a little less than an year she kept fucking the two colleagues and at some point she decided to date the 3rd one and stopped fucking around the others.
At one of her birthday parties, bith the thre of them were there, but only the first two knew they fucked her hahah.
She started datinf the third seriously and stopped fucking around, at least what she told me, until she met me at her next job lol.
Long story short I got her to blow me at first and after a year of fucking around, she left her boyfriend to be with me 😄
that's a great story about how you 2 met. so you 2 met at work? does anyone else at work get to fuck your gf?

Reactions: Kogjin
Well my practice says otherwise but I do believe the recipe depends on the ingredients.

We have never had any problems involving bosses, or co-workers, or friends of ours, but we have heard stories of some situations turning into train wrecks. My first wife had sex with my boss and her boss, although neither of them thought that I knew they were Fucking my wife, and my wife Kate has been having sex with her boss for years without any problems. Kate's boss knows that I am okay with him fucking my wife.

My wife Kate had sex for a year with a divorced guy who worked for me and I hired one of her boyfriends.

We have never had any problems involving bosses, or co-workers, or friends of ours, but we have heard stories of some situations turning into train wrecks. My first wife had sex with my boss and her boss, although neither of them thought that I knew they were Fucking my wife, and my wife Kate has been having sex with her boss for years without any problems. Kate's boss knows that I am okay with him fucking my wife.

My wife Kate had sex for a year with a divorced guy who worked for me and I hired one of her boyfriends.
that woulda been cool to have your wife working for you!

Reactions: robandkate
that woulda been cool to have your wife working for you!

I thought that is was hot letting a guy who worked for me fuck my wife and hiring a guy she was dating who I had never met until I interviewed him for the job. I liked the risk of other employees figuring out that these two guys were banging the pretty wife of the president of their company.

The divorced guy who was already working for me when I set him up with my wife said that he could not believe that he was fucking the wife of the owner of his company while his boss watched, jerked off, and licked his cum out of his wife after he fucked her. He said that banging his boss's wife was surreal.

The married guy my wife was dating when I hired him thought it was weird too. He had been fucking my wife for about six months. We met for lunch for his job interview. I assured him that whether or not he got the job he could still fuck my wife. I wanted to put him at ease.