Wife plays with Boss or Coworker

So not her boss as such but her direct supervisor. Started off with her giving him lifts home, then blowjobs before and after work and ended with him nailing her in a field a few roads from his house. He even tried to get her to fuck at work in the toilets

So not her boss as such but her direct supervisor. Started off with her giving him lifts home, then blowjobs before and after work and ended with him nailing her in a field a few roads from his house. He even tried to get her to fuck at work in the toilets
All sounds great

My wife told me ( before I met her ) she was being fucked by her hung boss at a butchers shop she worked in , she went to his office to get something signed and ended up on her back after work the same day so I’m taking it she maybe sucked him off beforehand and it continued for a while at his flat ( he was engaged ) . After some years she had the chance to work again for same company and was so happy she took the job hoping they’d maybe start again but he was married now and hardly saw him ( he was the company boss ) . That’s my luck 😕

My wife told me ( before I met her ) she was being fucked by her hung boss at a butchers shop she worked in , she went to his office to get something signed and ended up on her back after work the same day so I’m taking it she maybe sucked him off beforehand and it continued for a while at his flat ( he was engaged ) . After some years she had the chance to work again for same company and was so happy she took the job hoping they’d maybe start again but he was married now and hardly saw him ( he was the company boss ) . That’s my luck 😕
My wife worked as a waitress and stripper in a very exclusive underground gambling club in NYC, the manager fucked her 3-4 times

Reactions: robandkate
I will message her and see if she will give up some details and post the messages - and I’m sure she has been fucked by another boss or co worker ( or both ) at another place of work again before I met her . She is usually very vague about any if at all details about those encounters but the way she talked I’m more than certain it happened

Reactions: stuart73
I would love to hear your experiences about you wife having sex with her boss or coworker.
think about is very hot - it would be exiting . but in reality do nt play at work - to much risk of loosing reputation . specially for my wife as she is a leading manager .

but i hope she ll fuck some strangers during her business trips . hot as well and less risky

think about is very hot - it would be exiting . but in reality do nt play at work - to much risk of loosing reputation . specially for my wife as she is a leading manager .

but i hope she ll fuck some strangers during her business trips . hot as well and less risky

Works nights outs are usually a hotbed for colleagues fucking - I fucked a gorgeous British standards married colleague on the boardroom table once , then in her office for around 3 months - still remember her with the suspenders on riding in her chair and on the floor lol , another one was office girl in amongst peoples coats at a new year party and met my ex at my work after screwing her on / off ( she was living with another guy ) and finally woman who is now married to guy high up in the company wanking me and another mechanic off under the table at night out - happy days 😀

Reactions: petco
Works nights outs are usually a hotbed for colleagues fucking - I fucked a gorgeous British standards married colleague on the boardroom table once , then in her office for around 3 months - still remember her with the suspenders on riding in her chair and on the floor lol , another one was office girl in amongst peoples coats at a new year party and met my ex at my work after screwing her on / off ( she was living with another guy ) and finally woman who is now married to guy high up in the company wanking me and another mechanic off under the table at night out - happy days 😀
congrats . it would be hot as hell if my wife get fucked by her coworkers .