Wife plays with Boss or Coworker

Yea it’s just balancing it with making sure you don’t freak out lol 😂
Ha ha yes it will be hard trying to downplay the I know what you’ve been up to part without opening up a can of whoop ass on her eh . Maybe drop a name in if you know one who’s fucked her and see what reaction she returns lol - why not have a bit of payback fun with it before moving on to telling her that it’s ok she fucks around but insist on being involved somewhere along the line 😀👍

Reactions: hpplyevraftr94
Ha ha yes it will be hard trying to downplay the I know what you’ve been up to part without opening up a can of whoop ass on her eh . Maybe drop a name in if you know one who’s fucked her and see what reaction she returns lol - why not have a bit of payback fun with it before moving on to telling her that it’s ok she fucks around but insist on being involved somewhere along the line 😀👍
Yea ideally I’d love to see all the texts and then some pics and vids and knowing what they got up to

Yea ideally I’d love to see all the texts and then some pics and vids and knowing what they got up to
That might be a hard one to get , I’m sure if she fucking it will be glued to her hand ? . Would you say she is in active communication still with someone ? . Even if you did would you be able to put a name to a face ? . Having a name is powerful as it implies you know who they are , about them etc . To show her a pic means a bit but to show a pic with a name - she will shit her knicks 😂😂

Yea I know who she was last fucking and she said she wouldn’t rule out anal when he was talking about it and licking her butt hole
Dirty bitch 👍 have a go yourself and say during it - is this how _ wanted to lick it - make sure you have your face out the way first for when she clamps down mate 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: hpplyevraftr94
For my wife and I, playing with a co-worker and/or the boss was the way to go. She knew these men well, as they all worked for the same company and she had a chance to be involved in training situations involving travel with a co-worker she found very attractive and sexy. It's a big company, and is involved in statewide operations and national operations. We had some deep discussions about the need to preserve our marriage and how we'd protect it if she were to play. You also have to discuss contraception and whether or not your wife will use it. If not, what is the plan?

Traveling with a lover puts the wife and lover in close contact on a frequent basis and as could be expected, feelings did develop and they were having frequent sex. When my wife returned home Friday each week, we'd debrief and have awesome sex. All weekend long. This wasn't a threat to our marriage, but did impact the coworker's relationship with his wife. Although his wife knew he was having regular sex with my wife, she was good with it and we even discussed it (all four of us) after dinner at a company event. She was just afraid my wife would get PG, how would we handle it and so on, but that never happened as the newness of the relationship wore off and we were more careful. Later, the lover's wife was a bit uncomfortable with the amount of time her husband was spending with my wife and we all decided to cool it for a while. It was also at that time that their work assignments changed and it wasn't possible for them to travel together any more. We finally broke it off by mutual agreement after about 3 1/2 years. Cordially. They got together a couple more times but that was about it.

Later, my wife was promoted into a position that made it opportune for her to travel with her boss. Having a relationship with a married boss isn't for everyone, and it wouldn't work for most people, I'd think. The division office was in the same city we live in, and the company maintained a hotel room at a well known hotel for visiting executives - that is where my wife and her boss most often had sex. Because of that hotel room, my wife still came home every night. The boss's wife had health issues and didn't have sex with him any more. She told him to find a girlfriend for sex, - just don't rub it in her face. So, he did.

My wife was ready for his advances. It wasn't a secret at her work, and it was somewhat embarrassing when I had to go to company dinners with her. It wasn't much of a problem at home, as our early teen girls (two of them) understood her job involved night work and travel. Most of the sex between them was in the company hotel room after work, and my wife was home every night. He was only in our marital bed a couple of times with her when the girls were with their bio dad for the weekend or a week during the summer. They did travel together, however, but we knew about those trips in advance and could plan for them. When out of state traveling, her boss would always get her her own hotel room even though she slept with him in his room. It's much better for the wife to take some phone calls in her own room and to be in her own room if people are visiting the boss in his room. Have to be careful!

There's never enough time for anything these days, and so what I'd pass along to cuck4life is that assuming your relationship with your wife is strong, and you both want your wife to enjoy other men, assume you'll have much less of your wife's time and she'll be gone at times when you'd really like to have her home. Your sex life with your wife will probably improve as both you and her will be horny as hell when she returns, but you won't always be able to take advantage of that if your kids are home. You may have to wait or not be able to enjoy your wife at all! :) You will have to play a broader role in your household as far as getting things done. And your wife may be frustrated and cranky because her lover has family events and issues he needs to deal with so isn't available to your wife. How did the end of the relationship come about? We were lucky in that the relationship ended when the boss was transferred to a national position far from where we lived. There was no tearful breakup. My wife visited him a couple of weekends, but the relationship was over for all intents and purposes and we all knew it.

Hope this helps!
My wife had an 11 year realtionship with her Boss/Lover. It started as just a casual "we got drunk traveling" thing, after a couple years they talked and decided they wanted "more" and to be full time any time Lovers including when they were here at home. That required a but more understanding, so she finally owned up to me about the relationship....she came back from a hastily planned 4 day trip to Cancun to celebrate their decision QUITE positive she had come back PREGNANT!! I was informed, and she assumed my explosive cum flying everywhere while she jerked me off telling me about their affair and that I was NOT going to be having sex but THEY would be until she KNEW she was pregnant by him to mean I was ok with the situation. I suspected, I'm not stupid......PREGNANT was a bit of a shocking turn on tho!!

Over the years their affair took several different routes, at one point they were TRYING to get her pregnant, the disappointment when she wasn;t weighed heavily on her so I suggested that since it was the fantasies they had during sex about her getting pregnant that were the most INTENSE for her that they stop TRYING and enjoy just letting it happen. That worked much better. Still no pregnancy, but it was HOT when they were together!!

They also played with letting people think they were newlyweds too....started accidentally when the only suite left open at a hotel was the Bridal Suite, so he reserved that, and people jsut assumed. They had so much fun with that, that they did it regularly. He even bought her a small diamond ring that she wore in place of our wedding ring when they traveled together and wore on a silver chain when at home. There was never any chance of this being more than an affair.........no one in the company knew and it would NOT have been good if they had found out. He was married too, even if it was just for "looks" and everyone knew and respected his wife.

The whole time, he was not aware that I knew. He would not have been confortable with me knowing and it just never came up. She let him think she was cheating and if she got pregnant would just say its mine.......we regularly were mistaken for brothers at the few company events I attended, even when his brother was there!! LOL

Their relationship broke up over COVID......he has some health issues anyway, and became VERY odd about being vaccinated or any form of protecting himself, and they just kind of dwindled out. No one said "its over", in fact the 3 times they had lunch during the height of COVID they ended up in bed together (including a call to me saying "pack up and go work at McDonalds, we will be there in 5 minutes!!" which was the only time they ever dd anything at our house and WOW what a mess!!), but that was the last time they did lunch or even have seen each other........its all business now, and doing well too.

THe fun part of that for me is, first I am getting lucky more often because she has no other outlet currently, and it has revved many of her old fantasies about affairs and getting pregnant as a result, so she's "on the hunt" kind of. now that almost everyone works remote, her opportunities for new relationships is limited, but she has been chatting up a guy that she wanted a relationship with )from work) but it never worked out.

CW

I started this tread and have enjoyed reading many of these stories. I loved that my wife openly screwed her coworkers and my friends. During those years I was caught up in me getting off on her screwing around I was not paying much attention to the things happening where I worked. I worked at two large manufacturing facilities during the 80's each having around 200 employees. There were many married women that were screwing around openly with guys at work. They would sit together at lunch and we would see them leave work together. This was well known and nobody seemed to care. I would see the husbands at company picnics and they were always very nice an attentive to their wives. Now that I have lived this myself I often wonder how many of these husbands knew and approved of their wives actions.

Dirty bitch 👍 have a go yourself and say during it - is this how _ wanted to lick it - make sure you have your face out the way first for when she clamps down mate 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh I will, newly married now and already said I’ll be fucking her asshole a lot more regularly now

A few years back at an office party my Wife crossed the line and gave her (Black) boss a blowjob. It didn’t jeopardize her job but he did add it to her “job description” in exchange for his “discretion”. Since she loves sucking BBC, she didn’t feel ******* in any way and eagerly enjoyed sucking him off several times per week. Over time though, other guys found out and her boss told her it was, after all, in her “job description” and that she was the best cocksucker he’d ever known. All the others agree as well. She is happy at having become the office cocksucker and the Company’s most effective customer service rep.

I said I know Reece did this to you And where she was a bit drunk and so horny she just said but he only did it for a minute and he wasn’t as good
Ha ha aye right - double whammy there I think eh 😀😀 you should have said is that why you like it because he did it to you and is that why your letting me because I know what you’ve been doing

Ha ha aye right - double whammy there I think eh 😀😀 you should have said is that why you like it because he did it to you and is that why your letting me because I know what you’ve been doing
Well I’m gonna wait til she gives me a foot job for that as I know she did that with a few guys as they said they loved her feet and always asked her for her pics to wank over