Wife pussy to rate.

Do you think they fucked her rough and long in order for her pussy to look like that? I know she use to hang with big boys during college times but not sure she was used hard.

I havent shared her yet and she doesnt want to be shared but i would love to watch her get rough use by a big cock and see her pussy stretching to swallow the big cock into her since if she had it already done.

I would say she's had 30 to 35 cocks in that pussy.
In terms of rating: 2 for those lovely cunt lips, 2 for still having some tightness left (despite obvious use- aka used goods). 2 for being wet with pussy juice and 1 for overall good sluts cunt. So 7. Not bad all things considered
Wow, what a clear detail in points. So she has been pretty used before getting married to me. I wonder how did you got the number 30-35? So clear in details.

• Haha
Reactions: PNNP
She said she never had a bbc before so i dont know if she will go for it. she is scared of the size lol. Even though you guys said she has been use by big cocks way before
Women says many things, but very rare true👀. She looks a typical toilet slut, sucking many many dicks after party in her job..

I wish i had the chance to watch how they used and stretch her pussy, fuck her dry. Keeep fucking her until her pussy and her labia stretch out like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Macc