Wife pussy to rate.

By looking at my wife pussy. Give me your guess how many BWC has stretched her pussy before we get married. Or did she get any BWC at all? Please comment your thoughts.
Idk how many shes had but id like to give her 1 more!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230725_103151_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230725_103151_Gallery.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 20230821_164228.jpg
    20230821_164228.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: billinpa
She said she never had a bbc before so i dont know if she will go for it. she is scared of the size lol. Even though you guys said she has been use by big cocks way before
Many girls have preferences same as us, and many do not like to big inside them, and prefer to just play with them, and also turn on the visuals of it. But when it comes to actually manage all of it in a "violent fuck" many just can't do it. Even with my average cock, some positions I bottom them out, and have to be gentle. Girls sizes and what they can manage is as different as ours.

Research from 2010Trusted Source sought to determine average vaginal depth. The study included 656 female participants.

Researchers found vaginal depth ranged from approximately 2–5 inches (in), or 5–13 centimeters (cm). The average vaginal depth was around 3.6 inches (9.1 cm

Many girls have preferences same as us, and many do not like to big inside them, and prefer to just play with them, and also turn on the visuals of it. But when it comes to actually manage all of it in a "violent fuck" many just can't do it. Even with my average cock, some positions I bottom them out, and have to be gentle. Girls sizes and what they can manage is as different as ours.

Research from 2010Trusted Source sought to determine average vaginal depth. The study included 656 female participants.

Researchers found vaginal depth ranged from approximately 2–5 inches (in), or 5–13 centimeters (cm). The average vaginal depth was around 3.6 inches (9.1 cm

then why they are interested to BBCs

Attachments

• 116_1000.jpg
    116_1000.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: Jamesjed1788
then why they are interested to BBCs
Why are we in to sharing our wife's? Dirty, kinky, tabu,, imagination, result of abuse in young age, fantasy and for some size matters, others hurt by being done by a big dick, and pain is a turn on for some as well, Make a pick. A perfect penis is very individual for each and one lady. My experience 15 years active with at least 10 new women a year, and 5 shorter relationships, less than one year, 3 longer relationships, and two marriages.

For some psychological, some physical, others fantasizing. Why do some men come stronger when we have been played and made jealous.

Some of your wife's enjoy making you jealous with a bigger cock, and that's the thrill? I guess to many variables than just a big black cock. Well I enjoy my wife's Asian pussy, and still I do not find her different from any white pussy I had.

Reactions: reta_reta
Why are we in to sharing our wife's? Dirty, kinky, tabu,, imagination, result of abuse in young age, fantasy and for some size matters, others hurt by being done by a big dick, and pain is a turn on for some as well, Make a pick. A perfect penis is very individual for each and one lady. My experience 15 years active with at least 10 new women a year, and 5 shorter relationships, less than one year, 3 longer relationships, and two marriages.

For some psychological, some physical, others fantasizing. Why do some men come stronger when we have been played and made jealous.

Some of your wife's enjoy making you jealous with a bigger cock, and that's the thrill? I guess to many variables than just a big black cock. Well I enjoy my wife's Asian pussy, and still I do not find her different from any white pussy I had.
it is true
all the peoples join to lifestyle have different aspects
but at last everyone could enjoy it