Wife saw bigger cock in front of you

I college, my roommate was pretty well known to have a big dick. One night for a toga party he didn't wear any underwear and purposely flashed several people, including us. She didn't react much, but I heard her say, "Dang."
Then at one point she found out that one of her friends was cheating on her boyfriend with him. I'll never forget it. She said, "Jeez. I wonder if he's really that good."
It was about a month later when I came home to find him screwing her brains out.
The answer was, yes, he was really that good.
It's his dick that hooked her on big cock.
Tell us more did you stay with her and was that the only time he fucked her,.?

Yes I stayed with her. It was the hottest thing I’d ever heard and seen.
He fucked her multiple times a week for the rest of the year.
He’s even fucked her a few more times over the years.
Do you usually watch or participate? Ever fluff that big thing?

Nice,you did the right thing staying with her a sexy woman like that needs more than one cock to keep her satisfied and a sexy woman like your wife is hard to find ,👍
Yes I stayed with her. It was the hottest thing I’d ever heard and seen.
He fucked her multiple times a week for the rest of the year.
He’s even fucked her a few more times over the y

Do you usually watch or participate? Ever fluff that big thing?
After we were married we had a MFM with him and I basically just ended up watching him fuck her brains out. That’s really when we got into her cuckolding me.
These days I sometimes get to watch and occasionally participate. Mostly she goes to her bull’s place and gets fucked then comes home to tell me about it while I eat her out and try not to cum before getting inside her.
I’ve never sucked one of her bulls.

My wife and subsequent girlfriend have both seen plenty of better endowed guys in front of me because of the cuck lifestyle. I have also suffered quite a few humiliations before and after I developed my sph fetish in various situations where I have been visually compared to much better endowed guys.
Skinny dips, nude beach, party game. Probably the worst was when I lost out to a rival while on a long weekend mixed group holiday. A girl has been seriously flirting with me all day on the first day but late that night under the influence of alcohol I made the mistake of joining in on a skinny dip in the lake. This girl and a couple of others didnt participate but she saw my absolutely babysized penis compared to the other guys in the group after emerging from the water. My potential rival fir her attentions was in very close proximity and he had a very huge swinging dick whick made mine look even more pathetic. She lost all interest in me and ended up sharing his bed in the room next to mine.

Well when my fiancée was living in student accom her and her flat mates had watched that Netflix series’s sex life abd saw the huge cock on there, so I got to her apartment and she was excited and said me and the girls was watching a new series called sex life and it has a really big dick on it! And shown me and that excitment carried into our sex that night for our sex talk.. I asked her I bet she wished it was that huge cock fucking her tight pussy right now and she moaned of fuck yes baby… I then asked he’s so much bigger isn’t he ? … oh yes baby his cock is so huge

View attachment 1410766
That's an awesome cock

I had always told my wife that I wanted to see her fucked by a big dick. After much talking and role-playing it in bed, I thought it wouldn't happen. One evening we had a sitter, went out for drinks and grabbed a room. Shortly after we arrived, there was a knock on the door. I look at her and she said it what you want baby. I opened the door and it was her ex fuck buddy (who she always referred to when playing).. Needless to say, she wasn't kidding about him, he was almost 11" compared to my 6" (the real rough part was before we were aroused he was 7" soft while I'm only 2") she starred at us and said this is gonna be fun