Wife swaping and creampie

I never enjoyed the idea of watching my wife with another man, but i always liked the idea of swaping wifes, i dont know, but it sounds sort of something magical or beautiful, because its like an exchange of what most matters to me, like a bond of friendship. But i am a sort of creampie addict, so my fantasy was to swap couples to make real love without fear. In this ocasion, i would not mind to let someone cum inside of her, while i cum inside someones wife or girlfriend. She is very shy, but sometimes when shes horny, she talks about being in a beautiful orgy. When i ask her about it, she blushes and say only with women, but the way she talks i can tell that she wanted to deliver herself entirely to everyone, as long as they were respectfull to her and touched her with care. Perhaps she thinks that i could get angry with her, but i would not. One time, while we where making love, she talked about this orgy with "everyone", she let it slip haha, and i asked what would they do to her. But i speak portuguese, and they, in my language, can reffer especificaly to men or women. So i said "eles", meaning only the men, so she stood there moaning and began to tremble because she was exploding inside of pleasure, but she refused to answer haha. It was extremely cute. We came together that day, it was good.

So, back to the creampie part. I would love to have a good camera, i love close up creampies, so i would like to take close pictures of her creampied pussy and post them here. Im gonna try and convince her to let me take pictures of her pussy to post here.
Whay do you think about it? Post your creampies here

The post image is not my wife, but the pussy and body looks very much like her
AB38221E-9759-4E2A-9A92-5D7C7D393456.jpeg
I never enjoyed the idea of watching my wife with another man, but i always liked the idea of swaping wifes, i dont know, but it sounds sort of something magical or beautiful, because its like an exchange of what most matters to me, like a bond of friendship. But i am a sort of creampie addict, so my fantasy was to swap couples to make real love without fear. In this ocasion, i would not mind to let someone cum inside of her, while i cum inside someones wife or girlfriend. She is very shy, but sometimes when shes horny, she talks about being in a beautiful orgy. When i ask her about it, she blushes and say only with women, but the way she talks i can tell that she wanted to deliver herself entirely to everyone, as long as they were respectfull to her and touched her with care. Perhaps she thinks that i could get angry with her, but i would not. One time, while we where making love, she talked about this orgy with "everyone", she let it slip haha, and i asked what would they do to her. But i speak portuguese, and they, in my language, can reffer especificaly to men or women. So i said "eles", meaning only the men, so she stood there moaning and began to tremble because she was exploding inside of pleasure, but she refused to answer haha. It was extremely cute. We came together that day, it was good.

So, back to the creampie part. I would love to have a good camera, i love close up creampies, so i would like to take close pictures of her creampied pussy and post them here. Im gonna try and convince her to let me take pictures of her pussy to post here.
Whay do you think about it? Post your creampies here

The post image is not my wife, but the pussy and body looks very much like her
Me enjoying a fresh creampie slick seconds. AB38221E-9759-4E2A-9A92-5D7C7D393456.jpeg