Wife Tanning

This picture of my wife was sent to me by her lover the third day at the nudist hotel my wife and her lover stayed at during their 10 day vacation in Spain this spring. He promised to send me a picture after every time he had fucked my wife so it is a freshly fucked women you see on that picture..
IMG_0327 - Copy.JPG

This is from the beach the fourth day on their vavation, where our "code" in the photos meant if my wife lover had fucked her pussy or fucked her in the ass...

IMG_0353.JPG

This picture of my wife was sent to me by her lover the third day at the nudist hotel my wife and her lover stayed at during their 10 day vacation in Spain this spring. He promised to send me a picture after every time he had fucked my wife so it is a freshly fucked women you see on that picture..
View attachment 1761777

This is from the beach the fourth day on their vavation, where our "code" in the photos meant if my wife lover had fucked her pussy or fucked her in the ass...

View attachment 1761807
oh please tell/show us more !!

View attachment 1761777

View attachment 1761807
What's the "code"?