Wife that DONT want to be a Hotwife

I have had the talk many of times and she keep saying she don't want to be hot wife. Even though I do get her to flirt with guys, chat to them, send them pics etc... She still says no.
She can't stop men looking at her,she,s hot&sexy and should dress more risky,i believe that she is more interested to be a submissive sexy housewife,and that is an excellent idea for such a gorgeous woman

She is definitely not conservative when it comes to sex… if she wanted to fuck another guy, she would be fucking another guy right now. My wife has always taken what she wants.

She left her first husband after he talked her into having MFM relationships. She said she really enjoyed the sex, but she ended up leaving her husband for one of their lovers.

Now she says, someone always gets hurt, so she doesn’t want to go through that again. I have to realize that I am probably actually lucky she says no… if she would have agreed a year ago, she might have already moved on to a much better lover already!

In the meantime, she puts up with my fantasy and let’s me play with her and have a lot of fun:

82768B0A-58DE-49DA-A53C-C5ED32AC63BC.jpeg

My wife completely detests the idea of being shared or a hotwife. She's has a much more monogamous mentality, but she's recently admitted that she's had fantasies about getting DPd or threesomes and when I try to play into it she runs away and says she wouldn't really ever want that. It's so confusing.
1000021652.jpg

My wife completely detests the idea of being shared or a hotwife. She's has a much more monogamous mentality, but she's recently admitted that she's had fantasies about getting DPd or threesomes and when I try to play into it she runs away and says she wouldn't really ever want that. It's so confusing.
View attachment 1779142
I think your wife just needs some time to get comfortable with the idea and she needs to know that it won’t cause issues with you. She may also want confirmation that this doesn’t open the door for you to play with other women. Those were all holdups for my wife for several years. She eventually took my offer at face value and has been fucking other guys for six years. Best of luck to you!

Reactions: Bane23 and Giani
I have had the talk many of times and she keep saying she don't want to be hot wife. Even though I do get her to flirt with guys, chat to them, send them pics etc... She still says no.
Ohhh my God she is such a beautiful Hotwife .she is looking delicious gorgeous Fuckable and eatable slutwife

Reactions: Giani
She is definitely not conservative when it comes to sex… if she wanted to fuck another guy, she would be fucking another guy right now. My wife has always taken what she wants.

She left her first husband after he talked her into having MFM relationships. She said she really enjoyed the sex, but she ended up leaving her husband for one of their lovers.

Now she says, someone always gets hurt, so she doesn’t want to go through that again. I have to realize that I am probably actually lucky she says no… if she would have agreed a year ago, she might have already moved on to a much better lover already!

In the meantime, she puts up with my fantasy and let’s me play with her and have a lot of fun:

View attachment 1779145
Wow delicious wet pussy and ass for fucking perfectly harder my Dick ready for fuck her in all way harder deeper and stretch her pussy with my Indian Dick

Reactions: Joecde3vfr4
She's not totally against it, but is still way too nervous to commit to trying it. Posting her has been very helpful for her self esteem and confidence. She now realizes that many men lust after a plus size woman. She has shared gangbang fantasies with me. I think in time, when the right situation, and men come along, she will let herself go and enjoy it!! Until then, she appreciates the comments and tributes she receives. Thanks
View attachment 1780234View attachment 1780236View attachment 1780238View attachment 1780241View attachment 1780245
that's exciting, the fact that she is participating with you on the fourm.

Reactions: Dong4u
Couple nights ago we were doing some role play in bed (she likes it) and she just naturally said “I only do anal with rich guys” that surprised me a lot. And turned me on a lot. So I fucked her hard, and did her ass since I was playing the rich guy 😋

I believe there is nothing like a wife

Last edited:
She's not totally against it, but is still way too nervous to commit to trying it. Posting her has been very helpful for her self esteem and confidence. She now realizes that many men lust after a plus size woman. She has shared gangbang fantasies with me. I think in time, when the right situation, and men come along, she will let herself go and enjoy it!! Until then, she appreciates the comments and tributes she receives. Thanks
View attachment 1780234View attachment 1780236View attachment 1780238View attachment 1780241View attachment 1780245
Sexy Goddess there!

• Love
Reactions: Dong4u