Wife wanted to show off

you will end up doing what ever she wants you to do for her, if that's eating some well hung guys cum, than that's what you will most likely do
Well she says the thought of that makes her stomach turn so…but I will help her in any way I can to help OUR sex life and for us to have fun! Either way I’m excited about the next few steps.

You must have fun together! If she is the only one benefitting from the situation and there is the other dude mocking you I wouldn't tolerate it at all... She can have fun because YOU want it too, therefore you deserve to do everything that pleases you

Reactions: Anonymousrob84
You must have fun together! If she is the only one benefitting from the situation and there is the other dude mocking you I wouldn't tolerate it at all... She can have fun because YOU want it too, therefore you deserve to do everything that pleases you
Exactly. It’s all about US!

can you handle her fucking guys that are really well hung, and her begging them to fuck her, telling them she love their big cock and that you can't fuck her as good as they do
i like this ,watching and must ask permission to play with myself watching how she loves his dick,telling me i,m just good to make her and her lover ready to fuck ,licking her pussy and his dick,and i must clean yp my sperm and her pussy full off creampie,mmmmm

Attachments

• nylons&heels.jpg
    nylons&heels.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 71
Reactions: krl11