Wife wanted to show off

She could probably answer that better than me. I’m 6.5-7”. I know one of her exes had a relatively large one but it was very thin. We have played with big toys and she has enjoyed them.
can you handle her fucking guys that are really well hung, and her begging them to fuck her, telling them she love their big cock and that you can't fuck her as good as they do

can you handle her fucking guys that are really well hung, and her begging them to fuck her, telling them she love their big cock and that you can't fuck her as good as they do
Well I can handle the fucking but we aren’t into humiliation at all. This is all for the fun of the ride. I don’t see her saying those kinds of things. It’s something that neither of us are remotely interested in.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I’ve never had an issue making her cum or pleasuring her. In fact I’ve been the only guy she’s been with that has been able to do so. We love the idea of her being shared, but the humiliation thing won’t be a part of this.

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna
Well I can handle the fucking but we aren’t into humiliation at all. This is all for the fun of the ride. I don’t see her saying those kinds of things. It’s something that neither of us are remotely interested in.
she wont be able to help herself once she is dominated by some guys huge cock making her cum like you only wish you could, cuckold is about her getting what you cant give her. she won't set out to become some guys cum bucket but sooner or later she will find a guy that owns her pussy, every guy that reaches deeper into her pussy than you can will become her owner, so get use to the idea as it will happen

she wont be able to help herself once she is dominated by some guys huge cock making her cum like you only wish you could, cuckold is about her getting what you cant give her. she won't set out to become some guys cum bucket but sooner or later she will find a guy that owns her pussy, every guy that reaches deeper into her pussy than you can will become her owner, so get use to the idea as it will happen
We will see. We aren’t really interested in a cuckold dynamic. More interested in a stag/vixen dynamic, but to each their own.

I’ve never had an issue making her cum or pleasuring her. In fact I’ve been the only guy she’s been with that has been able to do so. We love the idea of her being shared, but the humiliation thing won’t be a part of this.
to her it won't be humiliation it will be a new found excitement